A Nightmare On Elm Street reboot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://collider.com/nightmare-on-elm-street-reboot-new-line-cinema/

Thoughts? Love some of the originals, so this should be interesting. I can't see anyone but Robert doing the reboot, though.

Kazenji
Guess they didn't learn from the last Nightmare movie.

steverules_2
Yup, cuz the first reboot worked so well for them they're doing it all over again

marwash22
i liked Jackie Earle as Freddy

BruceSkywalker
the reboot was SHIT PERIOD...

this will be too

Adam Grimes
This is sad.

Quincy
Just embarrassing.

quanchi112
Reboot was awful. They are damn morons. Robert Englund is Freddy.

0mega Spawn
A nightmare on elm street movie can work but only if Freddy
Wins at the beginning, middle, and end.
Make Freddy the main character too

Adam Grimes
Make freddy real.

Shinobi Popcorn
I actually kind of liked the 2010 movie. Quentin should have died, but other than that it wasn't bad. Just not on the same level as the original movies.

I liked the idea of #3, where an adult victim faced Freddy along with the children. A plot like that would interest me.

roughrider
Sigh. Another reboot-reboot? Like the upcoming reboot-reboot of Friday The 13th? If the first reboot didn't succeed, maybe it's just time to move on to something else.

Dr Will Hatch
The ANOES films have such a brilliant premise that can be used in so, so many ways if done right. I hope this reboot takes after New Nightmare and does something creative instead of just being a typical slasher flick.

Kazenji
Originally posted by roughrider
Sigh. Another reboot-reboot? Like the upcoming reboot-reboot of Friday The 13th? If the first reboot didn't succeed, maybe it's just time to move on to something else.

News to me the new Friday the 13th will be a reboot....again.

Tzeentch
Gotta keep them rights!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.