The JLA =Vs= The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

All JLAers are in Dcnu classic form.
Meaning this is not Bat-God..

The JLA

Batman
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

Vs

The Avengers

Spider-Woman
Capt.Marvel
Scarlet Witch
Lady Thor
Sersi
Monica Rambeau
She-hulk

Supermex
Can the Ladies avoid getting stomped?

Henry_Pym
Unless Witch gets open, the ladies get rolled

AsbestosFlaygon
The best members of the JLA -VS- A bunch of female B-listers

Who do you think wins the match, op?

Supermex
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The best members of the JLA -VS- A bunch of female B-listers

Who do you think wins the match, op?

Not sure..

Let's make a Superman vs Thor thread again and hash that fight again and again, badass..

I know JLA wins this fight, but asking if the females can make them work for it or do its go to a straight stomp.

DarkSaint85
Let's be honest, Avengers have a decent chance here.

Joker Venom and the Amazo virus were able to take over the League; can't see why Spiderwoman's pheromones can't.

With the exception of WW, of course.

But then, there are enough Avengers to deal with her.

Blue Area Vet
You all are nuts if you think this is a stomp. Look at the roster again.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Let's be honest, Avengers have a decent chance here.

Joker Venom and the Amazo virus were able to take over the League; can't see why Spiderwoman's pheromones can't.

With the exception of WW, of course.

But then, there are enough Avengers to deal with her.
lol. Take a good look at the roster again.

The ladies don't stand a chance without PIS, like that Joker Venom and Amazo virus (I remember that one time Joker Venom worked on Parallax... SMH...)

This JLA team don't even need to make an elaborate plan to subdue the other team. They could just bum rush over where they are and beat them up straight up.

Star428
Speed kills. JLA wins in a stomp.

dynamix
i think that team would whoop a-list avengers (or at least put up a very good fight). Putting them against that Avengers lineup seems like overkill. That is unless SW go all HOM mode ha.

DTM
Id give a pretty solid win for this JLA team here.

DarkSaint85
lol. Take a good look at the roster again.

The ladies don't stand a chance without PIS, like that Joker Venom and Amazo virus (I remember that one time Joker Venom worked on Parallax... SMH...)

This JLA team don't even need to make an elaborate plan to subdue the other team. They could just bum rush over where they are and beat them up straight up.

Nevertheless, DCnU JLA have been affected way more often than they should have been with earth borne chemicals and viruses - whilst Spider-woman has affected people like the Hulk and Wrecker (hardly paragons of mental intellect, but she's also done the same to Wolverine who has crazy HF, Spiderman etc).

I just reckoned there is a bit of a fight here.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Star428
Speed kills. JLA wins in a stomp.

You wish.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
Can the Ladies avoid getting stomped?

Yes.

AsbestosFlaygon
Nevertheless, DCnU JLA have been affected way more often than they should have been with earth borne chemicals and viruses - whilst Spider-woman has affected people like the Hulk and Wrecker (hardly paragons of mental intellect, but she's also done the same to Wolverine who has crazy HF, Spiderman etc).

I just reckoned there is a bit of a fight here.
Tbh with you, after looking at some of the feats of that Avengers team, they could actually put up a decent fight. Monica Rambeau has an impressive power set. Her, Spider-Woman and Scarlet Witch would prolly give this team a 2.5-3/10 chance.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
You all are nuts if you think this is a stomp. Look at the roster again.

AsbestosFlaygon
Their problem is half of the JL team can blitz them.

Only 2, maybe 3, members would barely keep up with them.

Sin I AM
Their problem is half of the JL team can blitz them.

Only 2, maybe 3, members would barely keep up with them.

Lol at blitzing. No-one is getting blitzed. And lol at not being able to keep up. Sersi transmutes Clarks uniform to kryptonite and turns flash legs to stone..

AsbestosFlaygon
These guys can move faster than the speed of thought.

They react and move way faster than the other team.

DarkSaint85
Pheromones are always on.

Flash speed blitzes the JLA ftw thumb up

Blue Area Vet
They laugh at his pathetic speed blitz.

Sin I AM

You're powerset debating.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Exactly.

ShadowFyre
The JLA win comfortably but hardly a stomp, Monica and the same Lady Thor who fought and survived against a skyfather empowered Destroyer, and have had impressive feats in their own right, and are hardly getting stomped out by anyone here. Along with powerful magic users and pheromones and they can put up a good fight.

Jl wins. No stomp though.

abhilegend
Seriously, pheromones? That's what you're pulling up now?

Because justice League was infected by two plot devices?

facepalm

abhilegend
Like arguing Sersi transmuting Flash isn't powerset debating..........

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend
Like arguing Sersi transmuting Flash isn't powerset debating..........

I was using the same stupid argument he used to prove a point. No-ones getting blitzed or one shot and honestly this match could go either way. I'd give a slight nod to JL only due to being a cohesive fighting unit. But they'd have a fight on their hands.

Star428

thumb up

JLA stomp.

DarkSaint85
Seriously, pheromones? That's what you're pulling up now?

Because justice League was infected by two plot devices?

facepalm

Yup.

Powerset debating ftw.

Flash speedblitzes his own team.

Everytime a virus or disease or chemical weapon has been used in the DCnU, the JLA have been affected. Don't act like it hasn't.....

abhilegend
Yup.

Powerset debating ftw.

Flash speedblitzes his own team.

Everytime a virus or disease or chemical weapon has been used in the DCnU, the JLA have been affected. Don't act like it hasn't.....
Really? Other than Amazo virus and joker toxin which were specifically designed for League, what other examples you can give?

Because this is such an inane idea, it's just mind numbing.

DarkSaint85
Really? Other than Amazo virus and joker toxin which were specifically designed for League, what other examples you can give?

Because this is such an inane idea, it's just mind numbing.

Erm, my point was when it happened, it affected them.

Really, YOU should be naming examples where they resisted....because so far, its 100% super effective. 10/10 would use again.

abhilegend

Really, YOU should be naming examples where they resisted....because so far, its 100% super effective. 10/10 would use again.
So random pheromones are specifically designed for League by two geniuses, Lex and Joker?

laughing out loud

And both Superman and Wonder Woman were immune to Amazo virus.

There you go.

DarkSaint85
I DID say, WW wouldn't be affected, then we'd have more than enough Avengers to deal with her.

I reckon the JLA win, but I didn't like people jumping on Super Sex when this isn't as stompy as one might think.

abhilegend
I DID say, WW wouldn't be affected, then we'd have more than enough Avengers to deal with her.

I reckon the JLA win, but I didn't like people jumping on Super Sex when this isn't as stompy as one might think.
Supergirl wouldn't be affected due to her Kryptonian biology.

You're not helping this thread.

DarkSaint85
Supergirl's not in here.

I will add you on Facebook, and I will fight you

AsbestosFlaygon

From this point on, something like that shouldn't work. Unless writer's block, then you can expect that shit to happen again.

This is no prep. It's not like the Avengers team will be knowing what's coming at them at the speed of light. Speedblitz is a possible scenario here, especially if JLA needs to end it quick.

Unless you can prove Sersi's speed of thought is faster than Flash's movements. By the time she thinks about transmutation, a million Superman-esque punches would've landed on her face.

Avengers can mess things up if they had prep time AND knew about their opponents abilities. When you have at least 4 top tier JLA members that can move FTL, they can wreak havoc quickly and swiftly. This will entirely depend on who the JLA attacks first. I think Lady Thor can react at FTL speeds like Thor, if I'm not mistaken. If the JLA heralds attack her first, she can prolly buy some time for Sersi/Spider-Woman/Scarlet Witch to do some mental attacks (then again, Manhunter can prolly counter at least one of them with his own telepathic abilities). Other than that, I don't think anyone else can react FTL. The bricks in the Avengers team lack the strength and durability to hang against Superman, Martian Manhunter, and Wonder Woman.

DarkSaint85
Jessica doesn't use telepathy. Its pheromones. If its male, and it breathes, it inhales them. She doesn't consciously control it. It just....is.

Spectrum is also pretty fast herself, don't forget. It's a good fight.

Sin I AM
Jessica doesn't use telepathy. Its pheromones. If its male, and it breathes, it inhales them. She doesn't consciously control it. It just....is.

Spectrum is also pretty fast herself, don't forget. It's a good fight.

Exactly. Clark has his mental defense as does the lantern, bruce etc..but it will give them pause

carver9
All of the JLA had fell victim to an attack like the Pheromones, and easily. Anyways, the JLA wins. They are too powerful.

Blue Area Vet
So random pheromones are specifically designed for League by two geniuses, Lex and Joker?

laughing out loud

And both Superman and Wonder Woman were immune to Amazo virus.

There you go.

No, not random mutha****er spiderwomans pheromones. Stop lowballing. And that's not debating powers sets either.

Blue Area Vet
From this point on, something like that shouldn't work. Unless writer's block, then you can expect that shit to happen again.

This is no prep. It's not like the Avengers team will be knowing what's coming at them at the speed of light. Speedblitz is a possible scenario here, especially if JLA needs to end it quick.

Unless you can prove Sersi's speed of thought is faster than Flash's movements. By the time she thinks about transmutation, a million Superman-esque punches would've landed on her face.

Avengers can mess things up if they had prep time AND knew about their opponents abilities. When you have at least 4 top tier JLA members that can move FTL, they can wreak havoc quickly and swiftly. This will entirely depend on who the JLA attacks first. I think Lady Thor can react at FTL speeds like Thor, if I'm not mistaken. If the JLA heralds attack her first, she can prolly buy some time for Sersi/Spider-Woman/Scarlet Witch to do some mental attacks (then again, Manhunter can prolly counter at least one of them with his own telepathic abilities). Other than that, I don't think anyone else can react FTL. The bricks in the Avengers team lack the strength and durability to hang against Superman, Martian Manhunter, and Wonder Woman.

Sorry, the JLA will fight in character, not out of character. Read the rules.

ShadowFyre
Spectrum can keep up, but thats not enough. Honestly, I think this Avengers team is more versatile at least, even if they dont have the all out power of the original team, losing hawkeye, cap, and bw and using SW,Sersi and Spectrum is a more powerful roster.

AsbestosFlaygon
So, is Spider-Woman nigh-invulnerable against men now due that pheromone thingy? Are you saying she's never been beaten by a man 1-on-1?

Does it work on females as well? Remember that Wonder Woman is in the JLA team. The only member that can really compete with her, or overpower her, in a slugfest is Spectrum.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
No, not random mutha****er spiderwomans pheromones. Stop lowballing. And that's not debating powers sets either.
Oh, shut up.

Sin I AM
So, is Spider-Woman nigh-invulnerable against men now due that pheromone thingy? Are you saying she's never been beaten by a man 1-on-1?

Does it work on females as well? Remember that Wonder Woman is in the JLA team. The only member that can really compete with her, or overpower her, in a slugfest is Spectrum.

Yea she has..,i wouldn't consider her pheromone manip common knowledge and she can't really control it so whose to say how it would affect the males. It's really a good match. I think the problem is people like to say stomp instead of looking closely at team dynamics

Supermex
Yea she has..,i wouldn't consider her pheromone manip common knowledge and she can't really control it so whose to say how it would affect the males. It's really a good match. I think the problem is people like to say stomp instead of looking closely at team dynamics

I agree

Zack M
JLA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.