Scathan the Approver vs the 3 Beyonders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blockythe1guy
After the three of them killed LT, They would think they can destroy the rest of everything else.

But then Scathan came to the past and says "Oh Hell No!" to them.

Who would win?

Mr Master
3 Beyonders killed the LT:

Scathan, with a gesture, stomped a being more powerful than the LT:

hm

Blockythe1guy
Originally posted by Mr Master
3 Beyonders killed the LT:

Scathan, with a gesture, stomped a being more powerful than the LT:

hm

Oh. embarrasment

How much Scathan more powerful then LT?

Magnon
Scathan creates 3 Thors to take care of the Beyonders.

... but the Beyonders counter by creating a Thor with Jarnbjorn (Scathan's a celestial, after all).

With the four omnipotents dead, the Thors then go have a beer.

Surtur
I personally believe there must be something more to Scathan besides merely being a Celestial. He wields far too much power for one thing.

Adam Grimes
Nah, he was a cosmic plot device.

zopzop
Originally posted by Magnon
Scathan creates 3 Thors to take care of the Beyonders.

... but the Beyonders counter by creating a Thor with Jarnbjorn (Scathan's a celestial, after all).

With the four omnipotents dead, the Thors then go have a beer.
laughing

Awesome post.

AsbestosFlaygon
Scathan just needs to spam the Starbrand on their faces.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Surtur
I personally believe there must be something more to Scathan besides merely being a Celestial. He wields far too much power for one thing.

Yeah, doesent make sense.

Genii96
Well the effort it took scathan to beat a being above the living tribunal was less than the beyonders spent on beating the tribunal imo...so I'd go with scathan..

Astner
All the Celestials were wiped out by the Beyonders.

Galan007
Since we know the Beyonders are confined to the here and now(from a temporal standpoint), it means they only destroyed the Celestial race as it existed in the current timeline.

That said, Scathan has only appeared in GotG--which is set in the 31st century. So if your post was meant to suggest that the Beyonders must have killed Scathan along with the other Celestials, then you're incorrect. Nothing indicates that Scathan even exists yet.

dynamix
Originally posted by Surtur

truth! That whole incident of the cosmic muzzle always force me to do a facepalm lol!!

h1a8
Imo, muzzling someone or something doesn't necessarily mean you are more powerful than them. In a comic, a character can have the durability of a human but able to muzzle LT. As a great man once said, "boards don't hit back".
Finally, muzzling someone doesn't necessarily mean you have the ability kill or ko them, especially if they offered defense to the muzzling attack before it landed (instead of sit there and allow it). I think the Beyonders can kill Scathan since muzzling doesn't prove durability to me.

Genii96
Scathan wins imo..

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by h1a8
Imo, muzzling someone or something doesn't necessarily mean you are more powerful than them. In a comic, a character can have the durability of a human but able to muzzle LT. As a great man once said, "boards don't hit back".
Finally, muzzling someone doesn't necessarily mean you have the ability kill or ko them, especially if they offered defense to the muzzling attack before it landed (instead of sit there and allow it). I think the Beyonders can kill Scathan since muzzling doesn't prove durability to me.
This reminds me of the Doctor Strange/Shuma Gorath battles. You know Strange doesn't stand a chance, then he gets magical a**pulls from the Vishanti.

Yeah, I'm going to assume that if the Ivory Kings were facing Scathan in the 31st century, they'd be able to kill him as well.

dynamix

i guess the problem is why is he able to muzzle the guy who punk Tribunal. He was able to contain the kid which normally means he is either more powerful or of higher authority.

Mr Master

Imo, muzzling someone or something doesn't necessarily mean you are more powerful than them.
Scathan didn't just "muzzle" Protege on the sneak.

Scathan first stomped Protege via a monstrous energy blast that sent Eternity and co. (including the LT) flying around.

Then:

Scathan muzzled Protege to keep him contained.

Then:

Scathan removed the muzzle, and still was able to hold Protege down physically while the LT passed judgement.

----------------------------------------

It was quite suggestive via statements that Scathan was somehow above the LT.
Plus, it was proven without question that Protege had become more powerful than the LT.

Scathan stomped the combined power of:

Protege, the LT, multiversal Eternity, nigh-multiversal Hawkgod, multi-universal Beyonder, Mephisto, Malevolence and GOTG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.