Garlic Jr(powered) Vs Vegeta and Nappa(first appearance)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Watched Dead Zone last night with a friend, kinda had this in my mind.

I'm a newb in this area so apologies in advance.

juggerman
Didn't Garlic prove a challenge for Piccolo? Even still Gohan after Namek would have wiped the floor with Nappa and Vegeta in the Saiyan Saga

Fated Xtasy
Garlic was beating Kami, piccolo and goku pretty solidly iirc

juggerman
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Garlic was beating Kami, piccolo and goku pretty solidly iirc

I was referring to when he showed up again after Namek. I forgot about Dead Zone

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by juggerman
I was referring to when he showed up again after Namek. I forgot about Dead Zone

Oh he appears again? Lol I haven't watched dbz in a while, I should clarify that this is Garlic Jr as he appeared in deadzone

KingD19
I don't remember the continuity, but dbz usually works on time. The guys who show up earlier are always weaker with the exception of Gold Frieza now.

juggerman
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Oh he appears again? Lol I haven't watched dbz in a while, I should clarify that this is Garlic Jr as he appeared in deadzone

Yeah there is a mini saga between Namek and the Androids.

carver9
Piccolo was destroying him though. The only reason he gained advantages were due to Kami dying and Piccolo getting weaker because of their connection.

Galan007
Dead Zone Garlic would get beaten by Raditz, much less Vegeta/Nappa.

Post-Namek Garlic likely wins, imo. He seemed like a credible threat to the Z Fighters--and even Krillin's PL was 75,000 at the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.