Revan V.S the entire omniverse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Revan had mass produce Holy hand grenade thank to teh star forge, and build with Rakatta technology an Holy handgrenade launcher that can shoot target in the hyperspace !!!! Like the gauntlet does !
And it have a third mod that launch a missile with an Holy warhead that can reach any place in the omniverse within the 3 seconds. (Because holy handgrenade explode within the 3 seconds....)

It also work with teh warp and otehr subspace dimensions....

For me I et on revan because against Holy hangrenade not even the vorpal rabbit or Simon the ewok killer do the job. Holy handgrenade are effective against chuck norris himself.

carthage
????

Sinious
I don't buy it anymore, this guy is f'ing with us.

Emperordmb
Yeah, I don't really know how to respond to this

NTJack0
Originally posted by Sinious
I don't buy it anymore, this guy is f'ing with us. You're just realizing this?

WildBantha88
Why do you only count to 3? Why not 2 or 4?

Board Walker
Revan when in his true state, the entirety of the force itself would win this fight.

Revan is the manifestation of the Force as a whole, and has reincarnated as several entities throughout the history of Starwars. One of Revan's most notable reincarnations was that of the Father, which had him as the manifestation of the balance of the force.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Board Walker
Revan when in his true state, the entirety of the force itself would win this fight.

Revan is the manifestation of the Force as a whole, and has reincarnated as several entities throughout the history of Starwars. One of Revan's most notable reincarnations was that of the Father, which had him as the manifestation of the balance of the force. the sad part about this is that you are serious

SunRazer
lmfao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.