Black Widow vs Agent May

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Agent May (Agents of SHIELD) gets into a violent disagreement with Black Widow. They settle the dispute h2h.

Who wins?

FrothByte
I know BW is supposed to be top Agent and all that, but she just doesn't have enough feats. May has way more feats and until we see more from BW, I'd have to side with May.

BruceSkywalker
interesting.. the feats that Widow has shown tell me she would put up a fight against May but beating May is an entirely different matter

wakkawakkawakka
Nonsense! BW has the power of stunt-double(s) and therefore numerical superiority to Agent May. smile

Henry_Pym
Widow is more flashy, thus by Hollywood standards more skilled but The cavalry has better feats honestly.

Nephthys
Nah, Widow beats May's 50 year old ass.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nah, Widow beats May's 50 year old ass.

Experience can sometimes trump age.

Tattoos N Scars
You think Agent May could make Cap break a sweat?

KingD19
May couldn't have handled the movie fights Widow got in. She would have died against Bucky for example, even with Cap there imo.

FrothByte
Oh I don't know. BW didn't really do anything to WS in h2h, it was more her gadgets and sneakiness that allowed her to survive that long.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nah, Widow beats May's 50 year old ass. i said Widow won, but with a caveat. Originally posted by KingD19
May couldn't have handled the movie fights Widow got in. She would have died against Bucky for example, even with Cap there imo. ... Widow got demolished by Bucky and then shot. Neither would do well enough vs Bucky to constitute an edge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.