Savage Opress vs. Sora Bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Sabers/Hand to handjob

Round 2: All out fight

Battle takes place on neutral ground

Kurk
Round 1: Savage
Round 2: idk Savage 6/10

TheNuisanceBird
I'd say Savage. He can match Bulq with just as much strength, likely even more. Bulq employs the force in a blunt manner, and while Savage does the same he's shown to have greater use of it. Savage's strength will keep Sora from using his shoto as he'll only have one hand to hold each blade and I think he'd eventually go down in a good fight.

Originally posted by carthage
Round 1: Sabers/Hand to handjob

Wait what? Lol

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Kurk
Round 1: Savage
Round 2: idk Savage 6/10
I'm a little confused on how round 2 is somehow closer

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm a little confused on how round 2 is somehow closer

Savage is extremely powerful in the force. Although a durable Weequa, Bulq would have a hard time dealing with Savage's force abilities.

Emperordmb
No I meant he said Savage would win the sabers only round, but seemed less certain on the all-out round, and I was wondering how the inclusion of force powers makes Savage's victory less certain.

ILS
It's okay to make mistakes DMB.

DarthAnt66
Bantha's parents beg to differ.

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Bantha's parents beg to differ. http://i.imgur.com/vosnBrf.gif

SunRazer
Savage probably wins round 2 on the account of sheer Force power but I'm inclined to give Sora the edge in round 1. He's just more refined and skilled. Savage's physical power is an edge but not a winning card.

carthage
Originally posted by SunRazer
Savage probably wins round 2 on the account of sheer Force power but I'm inclined to give Sora the edge in round 1. He's just more refined and skilled. Savage's physical power is an edge but not a winning card.

dead on

Lord Stark
Sora Bulq takes round 1, Vaapad is designed for taking on dark side brutes like Savage. Round 2 is far closer, but on neutral ground Savage's TK won't grant him the ability to lug objects at Bulq. So yeah he takes round 2 in a much harder fight due to Savage's raw power. Then again Savage's power will also grant Sora Bulq an advantage once he gets the superconductive loop into effect.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Sora Bulq takes round 1, Vaapad is designed for taking on dark side brutes like Savage. Round 2 is far closer, but on neutral ground Savage's TK won't grant him the ability to lug objects at Bulq. So yeah he takes round 2 in a much harder fight due to Savage's raw power. Then again Savage's power will also grant Sora Bulq an advantage once he gets the superconductive loop into effect.
When has that ever been Savage's MO in a fight?

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Lord Stark

Sora Bulq's Vappad was more like a pros stressing back into Juyo. I don't think he mastered the form to that extent.

Kosmos Supreme
Savage wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.