Spidey vs my Sinister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Spider-man

Vs

Zemo
Batroc
Constrictor
Crossbones
Cls Grim Reaper (pre demon)
Madame Masque

Can Caps rouges do what Osborne's & Octavius' teams couldn't?

Fight in the city with the rouges spread out among the surrounding rooftops

Henry_Pym
Bump

Digi
No prep? And it's in the city?! With the rogues spread out?!! Pete rolls.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Digi
No prep? And it's in the city?! With the rogues spread out?!! Pete rolls.

Yeah, on the rooftops at that? Im not saying these guys are pushovers, but theyre pretty much in the spiders den right now. If they had some good teamwork or something going for them it would be a lot closer.

riv6672
These guys are pushovers . wink

But yes, Spider-man rolls.

ShadowFyre
Well, they dont normally tangle with people like Peter either unless im mistaken.

riv6672
^^^yes and no. Crossbones and Batroc might have the least experience fighting other metas, but the rest have fought various MU characters, to include some version of the Avengers.

StiltmanFTW
Bones sliced Flash Venom's brain in half, that's something that would've/should've taken care of classic, pre-OP Venoms. Hate the way symbiotes are written now, no way of taking them down.

Batroc KO'd Hyde with a sneak attack. Hyde, who was operating at peak power.

I wouldn't say they have the least experience, no. Zemo and Masque do, I guess.

Scoobless
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bones sliced Flash Venom's brain in half, that's something that would've/should've taken care of classic, pre-OP Venoms. Hate the way symbiotes are written now, no way of taking them down.

Batroc KO'd Hyde with a sneak attack. Hyde, who was operating at peak power.

I wouldn't say they have the least experience, no. Zemo and Masque do, I guess.

Zemo? He led the Thunderbolts off and on for a while and fought the Avengers plenty. He's got enough experience to know he can't take Spider-Man in a fight.

StiltmanFTW
He can lead, sure.

But one on one, he doesn't have anything to brag about. Got choked out by Sharon...

riv6672
@stilt

Thats why i said might. I know i've missed huge chunks of comics over the last 15 years while out of the country.
As for experience, whether you think Zemo got his butt kicked or not, he still has it.

leonidas
spread out like they are, they don't have a great chance. 'bones is the best bet. if he can hold spidey long enough for the others to get there, they might stand a chance. spidey wins a heavy majority though, given the stips.

Facee
Spidey can 2 shot most of these guys if he's not playing around.

riv6672
Yeah, between the power gap and yhe stips, Spidey's got this well in hand.

Digi
Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah, between the power gap and yhe stips, Spudey's got this well in hand.

Truly, Spudey has all the advantages. Hooray for Spudey-Mun!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.