Thor/MCU Hulk vs. Dr Doom (2005 FF)/Dr. Doom (2015)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place in Downtown Manhattan

Genesis-Soldier
team avengers for the win

not sure about 2015 doom but 2005 doom hasnt come up against anything as powerful as thor and hulk at this point

Lestov16
From what I hear about the new film, Doom is an OP telekinetic. He's probably gonna solo this.

Adam Grimes
Hulk/Thor stomp.

Silent Master
Problem is that the new Doom isn't going to have any feats of injuring/killing someone as durable as either Hulk or Thor. So Thor/Hulk win by default.

KingD19
But that huge vortex from the commercial I'm assuming Doom made. If he compressed those energies instead of spreading them out, wouldn't that be able to do some serious damage?

He was sucking up what looked like hundreds of cars and bits of the environment as well.

That's if that was all Doom's power and not some device.

BruceSkywalker
both Doom's suck .. Neither has the feats to take down the likes of Thor and MCU Hulk

Silent Master
Originally posted by KingD19
But that huge vortex from the commercial I'm assuming Doom made. If he compressed those energies instead of spreading them out, wouldn't that be able to do some serious damage?

He was sucking up what looked like hundreds of cars and bits of the environment as well.

That's if that was all Doom's power and not some device.

We don't know that it was Doom's power doing that and even if it was, we have no idea if he could compress those energies or how powerful compressing them would make it.

Besides from all the reviews I'm hearing, a lot of the scenes from the trailers aren't actually in the movie.

KingD19
Well as I said that was only if. I haven't seen it yet so it's all speculation on my end. For Nu_Doom at least.

OG Doom gets his skull caved in.

carthage
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
both Doom's suck .. Neither has the feats to take down the likes of Thor and MCU Hulk

Nu-Doom paralyzed The Thing and Mr Incredible and almost killed them were it not for the intervention of the other FF members. What could Hulk do if he was paralyzed and his brain exploded? Not sure about Thor Doom's barriers seemed pretty powerful imo

KingD19
How did his paralyzation work? Was it strictly immobilizing them with TK? If so we'd need some Thing and Reed feats to compare to Hulk and Thor. TK working on thing might not work on Hulk if Hulk is in a higher degree of strength for example.

Silent Master
What is the most durable object Doom destroyed with his power?

carthage
Originally posted by KingD19
How did his paralyzation work? Was it strictly immobilizing them with TK? If so we'd need some Thing and Reed feats to compare to Hulk and Thor. TK working on thing might not work on Hulk if Hulk is in a higher degree of strength for example.

I saw a shitty quality boot of the movie so bare with me, but he immobilized both of them and they were going limp and and Fantastic was turning green iirc. They were going to die if they weren't freed at least in the case of Mr. Fantastic, he was pummeling Thing with stones.

Originally posted by Silent Master
What is the most durable object Doom destroyed with his power?

Human skulls and that reinforced glass when he awoke in the base, lol

Adam Grimes
The faith of an untold number of fans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.