Smart Tech genius characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
An interesting question I suspect, as...to my knowledge, there's never been any real depth of having tech geniuses in Star Wars.

So folks, can you name any tech geniuses from the SWU?

Off the top of my head I can think of only 3.

Dr. Cylo, Anakin Skywalker and Rom Mohc

Anyone else know of any tech geniuses?

Emperordmb
As far as Sith go, I think you could slap Maul and Belia Darzu in there.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Emperordmb
As far as Sith go, I think you could slap Maul and Belia Darzu in there.

Maul is a tech genius?

Emperordmb
Apparently he knew Mechu Deru

Zenwolf
Apparently he knew Mechu Deru

Ahh...ok yeah, completely forgot he pretty much rebuilt C-3PX into an assassin droid and made his own Dark Eye probes.

ILS
He kind of built functioning spider legs out of scrap metal in seconds after being bisected.

Yeah, I'd say he's pretty good with tech.

The Fetts are too.

Emperordmb
I'd say the designers of the YVH droids are pretty good.

Zenwolf
Eh I wouldn't count corporations that specialize in making stuff, just characters.

Emperordmb
Kazdan Paratus was a technology pimp.

Emperordmb
Lema Xandret is one of the best I can think of, and she's non-Force sensitive.

Revanchiste
Bevel lemiesk. Because : MOTEHR ****ING SUPER LASER BIATCH.
Some of beviel lemisk slave..... Inluding : Qwi Xux because omwatis are freakin CREATIVE !!!!
Hahah you shut up you Biatch, some EU references right in your face Hahaa !!!!

Revan after studying the art of mechu-derru and rakatta technology (the guy got acess to the temple main computer..... And begin researches.. on rakatta technology combined with sith technology...
Seriously the guy made a blaster tech 5 times superior to the standards of his time by making some retro-engeniering on his work.. Same for shield technology.... A squad of standard sith empire soldiers against some bunch of revolted civilian... Let's say 347 guys armed with standard balster for their time... in an open field.. The squad take it no causalities....

And blablabla RevanREvan you are annoying Revan SHUT UP FOR THIS TIME I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. Because I know what a mother****ing omwati is. And you don't.

And the guy that made the mass shadow generator. For the inhabitant of Malachor V don't quote his name.. May their soul rest in peace...

Kurk
Jaybo Hood anyone?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
An interesting question I suspect, as...to my knowledge, there's never been any real depth of having tech geniuses in Star Wars.

So folks, can you name any tech geniuses from the SWU?

Off the top of my head I can think of only 3.

Dr. Cylo, Anakin Skywalker and Rom Mohc

Anyone else know of any tech geniuses?

Well, one I can think of is Galak Fyyar who helped create the Cortosis shadowtrooper armor.

And of course Qui Xux who helped create the Star Crusher.

Bevel Lemelisk who created the Death Star and DarkSaber.

And, if she counts, Jenna Arbor Zan.

I read too much lol.

Zenwolf
Ack! I totally forgot Galak and Bevel. Don't know how I forgot Galak when I mentioned Mohc. X.x

But nice.

Revanchiste
Star Crusher.

SUN Crusher

And she created teh world devastor... For slavaging devestated world..
Bevel Lemelisk who created the Death Star and DarkSaber.
Dark saber is a fake, better look at the eclipse and sovereign classe super star destroyer....

Jenna Arbor Zan she is to bevel What Tyber is to Thrawn...
Unfortunatmly they did not leave at the same time...

carthage
I'd say the designers of the YVH droids are pretty good.

That was Lando wasn't it Tendrando Arms? They're probably the best droids next to those ones in Fatal Alliance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.