Is jar jar really the worst character in Star Wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RexCloneWarsMVS
C'mon people, aside from being clumsy you gotta admit he's funny, Sabine wren and Ezra bridger are even worse.

Lord Lucien
He's... funny? What are you, 7?

Tzeentch
Revan is the worst character in the franchise.

Kurk
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
He's... funny? What are you, 7?

RexCloneWarsMVS
He's... funny? What are you, 7? 7+7

Emperordmb
There is a funny scene centered around Jar Jar in TCW. He got captured and started babbling and being his usual annoying self, then the cultist who captured him pimp slapped him. I legit loled there. That cultist is now my favorite unnamed character.

Kurk
The thing about Jar Jar is that he's completely incompetent and always irritating the viewer by complicating the plot. Whether it be destroying Padme's ship, saying stupid @$$ things in the senate, or causing someone to be infected by the blue shadow virus, there is nothing likable about him. And worst part is, NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENS TO HIM. Talk about plot armor man.

Ezra and Sabine are by no means my favorite characters but at least there is a point to their existence.

Emperordmb
Clearly you've never played TFU.

ILS
Originally posted by Kurk
The thing about Jar Jar is that he's completely incompetent and always irritating the viewer by complicating the plot. Whether it be destroying Padme's ship, saying stupid @$$ things in the senate, or causing someone to be infected by the blue shadow virus, there is nothing likable about him. And worst part is, NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENS TO HIM. Talk about plot armor man.

Ezra and Sabine are by no means my favorite characters but at least there is a point to their existence. http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070820075631/darth/images/c/c7/Emperor_jar_jar.jpg

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Clearly you've never played TFU.
What? Him being frozen in carbonite? I'd rather see him meet his end in the saarlac

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
7+7 ... 77? I don't know maths.

EmperorSidious2
He isn't the worst

RexCloneWarsMVS
... 77? I don't know maths. Hahaa your funny

juyomaster34
Yes,Jar Jar is the worst character.
Not all the Gungans are that stupid.

Ushgarak
Threads like this can be found in the Episodes I-III area.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.