The Death Of The Star Wars Franchise?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RexCloneWarsMVS
I'm debating on whether 2015 will mark the death of a once-great franchise. Or a new beginning of a new era for the Star Wars franchise, filled with epic new stories, games, movies,comics, and kids cartoons, Star Wars episode 7 could fail and loose many fans, battlefield 6, oh wait I mean Star Wars battlefront, (more or less) could most likely fail at launch and lose even more fans, this makes me think, Star Wars will become a laughing stock and what remains of the fanbase will be treated like bronies and furries by society and the general public, losing even more fans, sales will plummet, millions of dollars lost, and Star Wars will be forgotten.

Zenwolf
Can you please just stop. Star Wars isn't going to die.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Can you please just stop. Star Wars isn't going to die. it was on life support in 2005-2014.

Trocity
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Can you please just stop.

thumb up

Maybe wait until after Force Awakens comes out before making more threads in an attempt to shit all over this new chapter of Star Wars.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
it was on life support in 2005-2014. The franchise was dying prior to Disney buying the rights. Ever since then, it's seen a boom in production and popularity. There's no feasibly way a director as capable as Abrams is capable of making a travesty of film any worse than Lucas' Prequels. The movie may not even be that good, but it will bring way too much cash. The franchise has been given a refreshing breath of new life and new sources of input.

Hell, even the name Anakin is making a comeback in light of the new movie.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The franchise was dying prior to Disney buying the rights. Ever since then, it's seen a boom in production and popularity. There's no feasibly way a director as capable as Abrams is capable of making a travesty of film any worse than Lucas' Prequels. The movie may not even be that good, but it will bring way too much cash. The franchise has been given a refreshing breath of new life and new sources of input.

Hell, even the name Anakin is making a comeback in light of the new movie. alright.

Ushgarak
Threads for discussing the new films are in the Episode I-III area (please check the sticky at the top of the SW areas).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.