Ulic Quel Droma vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Sabers only. Who wins.

Neutral ground

ILS
Maul by the skin of his teeth.

The Merchant
Maul. Was reading Shadow Hunter and man his training was pretty beast. Guy withstood two times Earth's gravity and zero-G. His skill in the blade imo is just a tier below Kun's as well, what with the accolade of having to be a true master to wield such a weapon.

NewGuy01
Maul by the horns of his bald.

carthage
Maul by the sweat of his Zabrak testes

Emperordmb
What testes?

Lord Stark
Quel Droma imo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Quel Droma imo.

Interesting. Explain.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
What testes?

The ones in ILS's mouth

Emperordmb
Did ILS track down Maul's severed lower half on Naboo?

carthage
Yes he spreads Maul's magical legs whenever he is lonely

Emperordmb
Does he get kicked by said legs every so often?

We all know Maul loves him a good kick. I'd imagine his legs would get pretty antsy without their fix.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Interesting. Explain.

Wasn't really specified what form of Maul this is, but I'm assuming that he is going to be utilizing Jar'kai. Ulic's greatest rival was the creator of the double bladed saber and a Jar'kai master. I think that Maul would lose sabers, and assuming Ulic has an amulet he could potentially take the force. This is on neutral ground so I am not convinced that Maul's TK, will turn the tide enough for Ulic's loss.

ILS
Wasn't really specified what form of Maul this is, but I'm assuming that he is going to be utilizing Jar'kai. Ulic's greatest rival was the creator of the double bladed saber and a Jar'kai master.Who Ulic stalemated in single bladed combat. That, and applying Exar's use of Jar'kai to Maul and turning it into an argument for Ulic being able to win isn't even an argument, really.

Emperordmb
Especially since Jar'kai and the saberstaff weren't used by Kun against Ulic

Edit: NM, addressed above

SunRazer
Maul, but only just.

EmperorSidious2
This will be maul as of Son of Dathomir

Lord Stark
Originally posted by ILS
Who Ulic stalemated in single bladed combat. That, and applying Exar's use of Jar'kai to Maul and turning it into an argument for Ulic being able to win isn't even an argument, really.

Which is irrelevant...you act as though Ulic never saw Kun utilize Jar'Kai. As his apprentice he'd be intimately familiar with Kun's technique. Not that it matters as he doesn't have a double bladed saber in this match. Also am I to understand you think Quel Droma would lose a battle against TPM Maul?

I'd probably say Maul, although solely wielding a glorified shota makes it a harder win.

ILS
Which is irrelevant...you act as though Ulic never saw Kun utilize Jar'Kai. As his apprentice he'd be intimately familiar with Kun's technique.No, I'm not acting like that - more just wondering why you think Ulic knowing of Kun's Jar'kai can translate into beating Maul.

According to what? Ulic was a warlord and Kun delved deeper into the Sith arts and constructed his saberstaff in secret. I don't even recall a source stating that he or Ulic sparred or trained together in any capacity.

Only if it remained a sabers only contest.

Trocity
Maul, great fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.