Future Kid Buu -VS- Gogeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Future Kid Buu from DBZ: Shin Budokai - Another Road. This version is stronger than Super Janemba and Buuhan.

Gogeta is in SSJ2 form.

Who wins?

Galan007
Good fight.

As you mentioned, Future Pure Boo was >> Boohan. Subsequently, I tend to put SSJ Gogeta(Fusion Reborn) around Boohan-level. Thus, a theoretical SSJ2 Gogeta would be 2x> Boohan... So I think their powers would be about equal here.

That said, I don't think Gogeta would be able to generate the necessary means to perma-kill Future Pure Boo by himself... Boo would likely be able to regenerate from any damage sustained, without taking a reduction in ki(we've seen him do this time and time again against his opponents.) Basically, they'd start out as peers, but as the battle progressed, Boo would start gaining the distinct advantage--Gogeta can be dealt lasting physical damage, and lose ki, while he cannot(unless he's fighting another Boo or a God.)

So yeah, since Gogeta is neither a Boo, nor a God/deity... And since Boo isn't going to just stand there and let him create a cross-dimensional/universal Genki Dama... I'm going with Boo here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.