Hal Jordan GL Vs Apocalype

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Good guy vs bad guy... yadda, yadda, yadda...

carver9
Apocalypse mind rapes him.

Blue Area Vet
Poccy mercs with only fair effort.

Scoobless
Originally posted by carver9
Apocalypse mind rapes him.

Hal has used the ring as a psi shield very effectively before.

carver9
Against who?

StiltmanFTW
Apoc destroys him.

Genii96
Lolz,apocs shitstomps

"Id"
Originally posted by carver9
Apocalypse mind rapes him. hector hammond

Supermex
Which Apocalypse is this ?

Not the Ivan Ooze version right!? Jk

abhilegend
Hal beats the shit out of him.

leonidas
hal SHOULD win a decent majority here. and apoc sure as sh!t ain't mind raping him. getting to that--who exactly HAS apoc beaten via tp direct tp attack...?

Zack M
Hal.

ShadowFyre
As a Marvel fan I still cant see Apoc "stomping" Hal Jordan. Winning, and possibly resorting to mind rape yes. But that ring packs a lot of versatility and power. Hes not gonna just roll all over him.
Apoc 6-7/10 though. At the end of the day, Hal doesent have anything to my knowledge that can permanently put Apoc down for a heavy majority.

leonidas
krona buster anyone.....

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36774/2822350-1906218_bring_it_down003.jpg

leonidas
yeah, i ruined the page, what of it? sneer

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by leonidas
hal SHOULD win a decent majority here. and apoc sure as sh!t ain't mind raping him. getting to that--who exactly HAS apoc beaten via tp direct tp attack...?

Will Prof X and Jean Grey do?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/10/100522/1820924-apocmindblastxavier_1_.png

Blue Area Vet
yeah, i ruined the page, what of it? sneer

Average showings per the rules, anyone?

Zack M
krona buster anyone.....

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36774/2822350-1906218_bring_it_down003.jpg

thumb up Hal is also more versatile than Apoc. Pre- watered down Johns Hal.

Blue Area Vet
There aren't to many characters more versatile than Poccy.

Zack M
Apoc is pretty versatile, but the ring can pretty much do anything. Intangibility, invisibility, energy manipulation, matter manipulation, shields, telepathy, etc...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zack M
thumb up Hal is also more versatile than Apoc. Pre- watered down Johns Hal.

It's Nu Hal going by default rules.

Apoc took the combined assault from X-Factor and Inhumans, including BB's shout.

leonidas
he was amped there. and if it's 52 hal, then that would likely change things for me...

DarkSaint85
With Green Lantern, I thought forum rules meant pre DCnU is still applicable, as long as its still Johns.

Zack M
The reboot didn't change hardly anything for GL universe. Everything happened pre-DCnU.

StiltmanFTW
he was amped there. and if it's 52 hal, then that would likely change things for me...

Words of Bada the First, the Destroyer, the Killer Dino, the Ultimate Raptor:

"Always current versions of the characters, regardless of when the thread was made, unless specified otherwise in the OP".

DarkSaint85
Words of Pr the Ginger, the Irish, drinker of Guiness and lucky of charm:

Zack M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Words of Bada the First, the Destroyer, the Killer Dino, the Ultimate Raptor:

"Always current versions of the characters, regardless of when the thread was made, unless specified otherwise in the OP".

Past feats still count. Plus, current Hal doesn't even have a GL ring anymore, so it wouldn't be fair.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Badabing
All threads are current characters, regardless of when the thread was made, unless the OP states a specific era or version.

Rao Kal El
Are this movie versions to see which one sucks the most?

DarkSaint85
Yeah...but GLs are special. Its in the character ruling thread. Anything with Geoff Johns IS current.....

Zack M
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Words of Pr the Ginger, the Irish, drinker of Guiness and lucky of charm:

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Are this movie versions to see which one sucks the most?

X-Men movie is not even out, maybe it won't be bad...

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah...but GLs are special. Its in the character ruling thread. Anything with Geoff Johns IS current.....

It makes little sense, though - Nu Hal is like a Spiderman with a GL ring - retarded jokes, getting his ass penetrated every issue, etc.

Zack M
Not in his current series, no.

DarkSaint85
Stand back and peep the light show...

Yeah, it makes little sense, hence my q earlier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.