Uub (merged with Fat Buu) vs Beerus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this?

Utrigita
Leaning towards Uub. Because lets face it, since we enjoy using everything from GT with a throwback effect from DBS, then GT will always be stronger then DBS. So in short, Goku at the end is fighting evenly in his base form (which fought Frieza in his fourth form in RoF) against Uub, before Uub and Buu merged and Uub had any serious training. I think the powerup is enough to edge a win against Beerus.

Galan007
Probably MajOob.

He did very well against Super Baby Vegeta 2, who was >> SSJ3 GT Goku, who was 400x> base GT Goku, who was ~/> Majin Boo.

Additionally, Goku stated that Super Baby Vegeta 1 possessed the most powerful ki he'd ever felt. IOW, SBV1 >> anything in Z or GT, up to that point... And it goes without saying that SBV2 >> SBV1.

Granted, Beerus is also far more powerful than anything we saw in Z, prior to the events of BoG(sans Whis)... It's just hard to imagine him contending with the absurdity of GT multipliers. /shrug

Galan007
*I would also like to note that I do not consider BoG/RoF-era powers when I assess GT. The aforementioned didn't exist when GT was originally created, thus were not intended to play any part in GT's story

For example: When Goku stated that SBV1 was more powerful than anything in Z or GT up to that point, his assessment excludes the newfound characters(and levels of power) that have since been revealed in BoG/RoF/DBS.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
*I would also like to note that I do not consider BoG/RoF-era powers when I assess GT. The aforementioned didn't exist when GT was originally created, thus were not intended to play any part in GT's story

For example: When Goku stated that SBV1 was more powerful than anything in Z or GT up to that point, his assessment excludes the newfound characters(and levels of power) that have since been revealed in BoG/RoF/DBS.
Agreed.

Majuub rapes.

juggerman
Uub turns him into candy

SSJGGogeta
Majuub stomps. He was superior to SSJ3 Goku, pre-Super 17 saga, and that Goku was stronger than Majin Buu from DBZ, in his base form. Making him over 400X stronger than Majin Buu, from DBZ, which would utterly dwarf Bills.

The power difference between Z/Super and GT is just way too big to make up for without some crazy bs power ups.

Especially given that base form Goku was already stronger than Buu from DBZ, and later got to the point where he was stronger in SSJ1 than he was before in SSJ3. That means he got 8 times stronger, just from the Baby saga to the Super 17 saga. Which is a boost that's DBZ only ever saw with new forms. Getting 8 times stronger in your base form was pretty much impossible, even if you spent a couple years in the ROSAT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.