Hancock/Optimus Prime vs MoS/Ultron: Movie Amalgam 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Optimus Cock vs RoV

They have no Idea what the others
powers are
Combined Stats, Powers and
Experience
All the strengths, none of the
weaknesses
Standard Gear
Fight in rural Maine
No bfr

ShadowFyre
Havent seen a limit for Hancock which is the only thing going for team 1. Optimus adds much needed skill and experience though. His physical strength and durability is shit compared to these guys though.

ShadowFyre
Lmao. Optimus Cock

carthage
It depends on who wins between Optimus and Ultron. Hancock's durability wont save him from getting his ass kicked by Supes and Ultron if Optimus loses.

Not sure, I don't recall many feats from the Transformers franchise

ShadowFyre
Theres plenty of feats. Just none that put transformers on the level of these guys. And optimus is a badass and hands down, the smartest, most skilled and experienced fighter here. He is literally a better warrior than all three combined. And if they all had equal stats he would mop the floor with all three of them. Hancock and MOS have zero fighting skills. Ultrons a robot, and despite his durability wasnt terribly impressive.

Anyway, team 2 in a hard fight. Hancock is the strongest on the team, and with Primes skills, team 2 will have to work for it, but he hasnt shown anything that can put a chara

maxivitopowe
It's an amalgam

jaden101
Without Hancock's pairing he wouldn't have the physical weakness he has in the film. His speed seems on par with MoS given what he did to the moon without anyone noticing. Some argue it was paint although God knows where he'd get trillions of gallons of it from. Some argue he ripped into the surface of the moon to expose the colour beneath although I have no idea if the moon is that colour underneath. Some argue he brought material from Mars which would make the feat even more impressive.

Ultron, even with being shit, still showed enough to take out Prime if only due to prime being far less durable

Hancock's fighting skills aren't the best but I'd say he's strong and fast enough to take on MoS Supes. So I'll go with them. More so if he'd think to get Supes away from the sun.

Genesis-Soldier
honestly Hancock seem the better fighter then MoS and neither of them have any real fighting experience prior to Missus Hancock and Zod

maxivitopowe
well Hancock was a god/angel type thing and lived through many martial ages. And remember when missus Hancock was going through his scars? Some where from famous battles

Silent Master
None of which he remembers.

maxivitopowe
muscle memory?

FrothByte
Fighting instincts aren't exactly something you memorize. Hancock remembers how to talk after all.

maxivitopowe
Yeah I was just bullshitting

maxivitopowe
Prime has the most fighting experience here anyway

FrothByte
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Yeah I was just bullshitting

No, I was actually agreeing with you.

Genesis-Soldier
hancock takes MoS after fighting with him for a while

i am guessing the harder battle will be between Optimus and Ultron

StealthRanger
Fanfiction.net happens

TheVaultDweller
So it ends in sex? laughing

Genesis-Soldier
well i did see optimus cock mentioned here somewhere

maxivitopowe
Genesis it's an Hancock/O Prime mash up vs MoS/Ultron mash up

Genesis-Soldier
i know i was just enjoying the thought of a fanfic
prime cant take mos so i leave it to hancock
hancock can take both supes and ultron
prime may take ultron

StealthRanger
aka a fanfic thread

TheVaultDweller
Well, I swear half the reason Max makes these threads is so that he can come up with bizarre amalgam names. Though I personally would have gone with either OptiCock or Cockinus Prime. laughing

TheVaultDweller
In all seriousness though, considering MoS/Ultron's combined durability plus Hancock's nigh-invulnerability in combination with Optimus' fighting skills, this match will probably be a never-ending brawl that sees the entire world obliterated but both opponents still alive and fighting.

maxivitopowe
I actually wanna see what people's opinions are. The names are only an unforseen bonus

maxivitopowe
and no one has asked what RoV stands for

maxivitopowe
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.