Can KMC plan the perfect crime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knife
The highly intelligent internet denizens of KMC come from all walks of life, class, country and culture. Given this vast repository of information can we plan the perfect crime?

Bardock42
No

Knife
Originally posted by Bardock42
No Why not?

psmith81992
I'd like to offer to pay for this kid's mental health bills because this is getting dangerous.

Knife
Originally posted by psmith81992
I'd like to offer to pay for this kid's mental health bills because this is getting dangerous. Of course you would...... You're an internet millionaire who spends his life on an online forum.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Knife
Of course you would...... You're an internet millionaire who spends his life on an online forum.

Wow. Like I said. Tough to take the mentally handicapped seriously. laughing out loud

Knife
Originally posted by psmith81992
Wow. Like I said. Tough to take the mentally handicapped seriously. laughing out loud Bless you kid you win the internet... I have a life and am off to bed. Enjoy your fantasy fortune.

psmith81992
Bless you kid you win the internet... I have a life and am off to bed. Enjoy your fantasy fortune.

Oh right. Enjoy that minimum wage job "aww bless" kid. thumb up

Robtard
Are you really doing the "Look how much money I have!!!" thing?

psmith81992
Originally posted by Robtard
Are you really doing the "Look how much money I have!!!" thing?

Nope, just wanted to make a child feel bad.

Esau Cairn
The highly intelligent internet denizens of KMC come from all walks of life, class, country and culture. Given this vast repository of information can we plan the perfect crime?

Wants to plan the perfect crime...

Step 1: Advertise about it on the Internet.

Flyattractor
Well the first step in planning a "Perfect Crime" is to NOT TELL ANYONE!!!!!!

Especially on the interwebs.

dadudemon
Yes...but we'd break it in the process (I think that was Bardock42's logic in answering no).

But in doing so, we'd implicate ourselves. Since the extreme majority of us are not "anonymous", we'd be royally screwed if we attempted a "perfect crime." It would be like us leaving our full name, address, and time we committed the crime, at a crime scene. Might as well leave a semen, blood, saliva, and finger print sample, tooooo! WEEEE!

Of course, we could plan around this perfect crime problem I just described.

Flyattractor
Bardock is attempting to lay down a false trail. He is a leftie and thus a very very criminal person.

Digi
Ah, yes, assuming the opponent is uneducated and/or significantly younger. Right up there with saying something derogatory and responding "U mad bro?" to any responses given.

For reference, I've already forgotten which one is idiotically attempting to troll the other. Seriously, I couldn't tell you the perpetrator if asked. The whole thing is meaningless.

ANYway. This thread is off to a great start. I'm quite sure we can plan this crime by, oh, 2025.

The Lost
Do we get to dress in dapper threads?

Nibedicus
I hear, if you jaywalk at midnight, you can't get caught.

All you gotta do is not get run over and it's the perfect crime right there!

meep-meep

Just as long that the victim of this crime be treated with sarcasm, the lowest of criminal humor.

rudester
Is this where the kkk are meeting tonight? I mean kmc code name...

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well the first step in planning a "Perfect Crime" is to NOT TELL ANYONE!!!!!!

Especially on the interwebs.

Well.., i wont tell. wink

Mindship
I think we can finally say something about it now. We already committed the perfect crime (what was it? about 3 weeks ago?) and Madison (Wisconsin) still hasn't caught on. In fact, the crime was so sublime, any Madisonites reading this post will treat it with indifference.

Yeah, we're that good.

Flyattractor
So we planning a Theft of a Murder here?

Cause totally diff tactics involved...

Adam_PoE
So is this Oceans 14 or what?

Genesis-Soldier
the perfect crime is the one no one knows about and cannt find evidence for

take me for example, i stole time displacement tecnology from the INFBI (your present FBI) and wiped out the dinosaurs by changing the course of a meteor

no one knows it was me and no one can prove i did it
the perfect crime

Flyattractor
The first rule to all crime is the #1 concept to be remembered... and that is PATIENCE!

Bentley
The most important thing about the Crime is the pay. If we plan something perfect everyone involved should get a perfect pay. Unless we can predict how many forum posters are involved in the plan from the get to go, there will be no perfection to it.

So, how many?

Genesis-Soldier
depends also on what we are paid with

cash is generic
maybe we are lootng a new discovered civilisation

Genesis-Soldier
lets steal the white house

or the united nations emmbassy

Knife
I think a robbery or scam without violence that hits big business and not normal citizens and provides enough income for 6 people to never have to work again would be cool.

Surtur
One time years ago I was at my friends party and it was late and I had drank 14 Mike's Hard Lemonade and I littered in the alley. I admit I had various chemicals in my system as we then drove throughout downtown Chicago(driver was sober). Alcohol and weed were in my system, and unfortunately there were many times during that where I littered. Some people wanted to go find "Resurrection Mary" and I pointed out that wasn't downtown that cemetery was elsewhere..a bit too far to drive at this time of night. So we end up back at his apartment.

I littered a bunch of times back then(I am sorry planet Earth I was a teenager) and that is against the law and nobody caught me and there really is no evidence that I did it since I had gloves on due to it being nearly winter in Chicago(late November).

So is that technically a perfect crime? In that I got away with it? Or do you need to gain something from it for it to be the perfect crime?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bentley
The most important thing about the Crime is the pay. If we plan something perfect everyone involved should get a perfect pay. Unless we can predict how many forum posters are involved in the plan from the get to go, there will be no perfection to it.

So, how many?

Gee Really? I always thought the plan was to tell everyone they would get a equal share but then knock them off so I get to keep it all for myself.

Knife
How about Internet fraud? Could we plan the perfect internet fraud?

Bashar Teg
We already established in the otf that we cant even complete the alphabet.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

We can't complete the alphabet together....but I am sure at least like...80% of us can alone...maybe that's how we should go about this crime thing as well...

Knife
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Was TI trying very hard to work out what came after D?

We can't complete the alphabet together....but I am sure at least like...80% of us can alone...maybe that's how we should go about this crime thing as well...

Perhaps you're right Bardock, I was just hoping someone out there had a plan which would make the basis of a novel, maybe.

StyleTime
How big does the crime have to be? We could jack some chewing gum no problem. We are hard ass mofos after all.

Bardock42
Originally posted by StyleTime
How big does the crime have to be? We could jack some chewing gum no problem. We are hard ass mofos after all.

Yeah, I can see us doing it, as long as we don't have to chew it and walk at the same time...

Digi
laughing out loud

worst bump ever

Q99
Step 1 to the perfect crime: Talk about it on the internet.

StyleTime
Yeah, I can see us doing it, as long as we don't have to chew it and walk at the same time...
We're thieves. Not astrophysicists.

Time-Immemorial
Good now lets kill this socks thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.