Team Gladiator =Vs= Team Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Emperor Gladiator
Lord Annihilus with CR
Princess Angela The Hunter
Emperor Super-skrull
Emperor Ronan The Acusar

Vs

Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Shazam

Fight takes place in Metropolis

ShadowFyre
I dont see Aquaman taking a majority over anyone he pairs up with. But if going by the order. I think Ww edges out Angela, and I think Shazam could probably take out Ronan. Annihilus and Super-skrull win most likely and toss up on the two guys with the exact same powers.

ShadowFyre
So I see round 2: Annihilus and Super Skrull vs. Wonder Woman and Shazam. With Supes and Glads are still flying around shooting heatrays at eachother.

ShadowFyre
Unless were talking current annihilus and then he stomps the majority of this team by himself.

Supermex
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Unless were talking current annihilus and then he stomps the majority of this team by himself.

Nope not current Annihilus

Supermex
I felt Super-Skrull Vs Aquaman would be a good match.

Blue Area Vet
Anni eats Hals ring, Marvel wins this one easily.

ShadowFyre
They might actuqlly be with new AM. AM is probably actually physically more powerful than Thing, but far less versatile than SS.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
They might actuqlly be with new AM. AM is probably actually physically more powerful than Thing, but far less versatile than SS.

Yeah, fire is not his friend. Especially fire inside a forcefield with AM in it.

Supermex
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Yeah, fire is not his friend. Especially fire inside a forcefield with AM in it.

Tell you the truth I thought of this after in made the fight.. If SS fire would effect Am I'm that manner

ShadowFyre
Even if it didnt. Sues piwers should be enough

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
Tell you the truth I thought of this after in made the fight.. If SS fire would effect Am I'm that manner

Right, Marvel has two very much exploitable match ups. Anni will definitely be drawn to the exotic cosmic power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.