Ichigo (Final Aizen Battle) vs. Naruto (Six Paths and Sage Mode)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
Like the title says. Ichigo is at the power level he had when he fought Aizen for the last time, and Naruto is in the Six Paths Tailed-Beast Chakra Mode and Sage Mode.

Ichigo using Mugetsu will not remove his powers in this fight.

Who takes this battle (and please give good support)?

SquallX
eek! laughing out loud laughing

Naruto moves a fingers and he casually destroys everyone in Bleach while playing tonsil hockey with Hinata.

KingD19
Originally posted by SquallX
eek! laughing out loud laughing

Naruto moves a fingers and he casually destroys everyone in Bleach while playing tonsil hockey with Hinata.

And still pining for Sakura.

jmoul
To be fair, Ichigo was able to level an entire mountain with one swing of his sword, and he was toying with Aizen throughout their fight, and Aizen was practically a god among Soul Reapers and Hollows. Ichigo was at such a level that Aizen couldn't even detect his power.

He brushed off a nuclear explosion with only slight burns, caught Aizen's sword like it was nothing (and the swing caused an enormous swath of land behind Ichigo to crumble)

Besides, he still has hollow-fication, giving him access to Ceros (which are kind of like Tailed Beast Bombs in a way).

Lastly, Ichigo's speed is at a pretty high level. I'm positive Naruto doesn't have speed to match Ichigo's Flash Step, no matter how fast Naruto is.

Just to clarify, this is in no way an argument for Ichigo, it's just giving examples of where Ichigo has taken immense damage and dished it out as well. (Naruto is still my favorite anime series)

SquallX
Originally posted by jmoul
To be fair, Ichigo was able to level an entire mountain with one swing of his sword, and he was toying with Aizen throughout their fight, and Aizen was practically a god among Soul Reapers and Hollows. Ichigo was at such a level that Aizen couldn't even detect his power.

He brushed off a nuclear explosion with only slight burns, caught Aizen's sword like it was nothing (and the swing caused an enormous swath of land behind Ichigo to crumble)

Besides, he still has hollow-fication, giving him access to Ceros (which are kind of like Tailed Beast Bombs in a way).

Lastly, Ichigo's speed is at a pretty high level. I'm positive Naruto doesn't have speed to match Ichigo's Flash Step, no matter how fast Naruto is.

Just to clarify, this is in no way an argument for Ichigo, it's just giving examples of where Ichigo has taken immense damage and dished it out as well. (Naruto is still my favorite anime series)

To be fair Naruto casually destroys the World Tree with his magma rasenshuriken in his base form like it was nothing.

Able to fight a being that existed in a separate dimension.

Block Juubi's bombs in a weaker form.

Can launch multiple Bijudamas that can casually destroys mountains.

Yeah, clearly Ichigo last second.

I haven't even brought Narutos hack into this.

StealthRanger
>levels very tiny "mountains" with his sword

NewGuy01
To be fair, Ichigo was able to level an entire mountain with one swing of his sword,

Rock plateau*, not quite a mountain there.

The force of Kaguya's and Naruto's fists colliding blew a hole the size of a small castle in the side of a massive volcano.

Kaguya>>>

n00b Biju Mode Naruto slapped away five bigger explosions and retained no burns.

Six Paths Naruto would murderstomp Biju Sage Mode Naruto.

Admittedly not bad, but a weaker incarnation of Naruto caught a moon-splitter barehanded. Not even comparable, tbh.

He doesn't have hollowfication.

Lol, Naruto would speedblitz Ichigo in all honesty.

SSJGGogeta

To be more fair, n00b Biju mode Naruto casually blocked 5 mountain busting Biju bombs by slapping them away. And Ichigo wasn't toying with Aizen. He was simply superior to him, but Aizen still managed to hurt him pretty seriously, and Ichigo's most powerful attack, which completely and permanently exhausted his powers altogether, didn't even cut Aizen in half. And Aizen regenerated from it instantly.

And that whole, "other dimension of power" thing was bs. When Ichigo first fought Kenpachi, Kenpachi was so strong that Ichigo cutting him at full power, didn't scratch Kenpachi, and actually cut Ichigo's hands. And Ichigo DEFINITELY felt Kenpachi's reiatsu.

That explosion didn't even destroy the plateau it was detonated in. It was in no way, shape, or form, a nuclear explosion. It didn't even destroy Karakura town. And the swath of land that the swing Ichigo caught turned up, was pitiful. Even more so than the hill that Ichigo's swing crumbled.

And Six paths Naruto, in BASE FORM, kicked away a goudama, which had previously caused an explosion that dwarfed the god's tree. Which means it was a country sized explosion. Not to mention that he fought on par with the planet busting Kaguya.

Um... No, Final battle Ichigo does NOT have hollowfication. Otherwise, he would have gone hollow, and killed Aizen with a barrage of hollow getsuga tensho's. Instead, he sacrificed his soul reaper powers ENTIRELY, on an attack that was too weak to put down someone a lot weaker than him.

And Cero's are like Biju bombs, the same way that a biju bomb is like a kamehameha wave. They are all energy blasts, but the power present in each of them is completely different. Sure, early on in the series a biju bomb might have been equal in power to Ichigo's strongest cero that killed Ulquiorra, but the biju bombs from the Jyuubi, and stronger beings, got to the point of CONTINENT BUSTING. Kaguya even was capable of using one to destroy a PLANET. Completely different from a cero, that can't destroy Hueco Mundo.

No. No way. No way in hell. lol

Naruto would ROFL-blitz the entire Bleach-verse. Not only does he have Hiraishin, but he was also fast enough to blitz Jyuubidara, who was stronger/faster than Jyuubito, who out-sped Minato's LIGHT SPEED hiraishin. At the least, Naruto is light speed+ in close combat, and can teleport also at light speed.

The super high tiers in CURRENT Bleach were utterly outclassed in speed by the lightning sternritter. Not to mention that normal humans were able to fight with Aizen level characters, just by having fullbrings.

While I understand that, you're also completely underselling Naruto here.

Ichigo has less of a chance here than the Raikage would. Raikage would stomp Ichigo, and Naruto is like 50 leagues above him, in base form.

carver9
Ichigo stomps.

AuraAngel
Why does Ichigo stomp?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by carver9
Ichigo stomps.

OBVIOUSLY not.

Naruto would literally one-shot Ichigo, in his base form. After tanking all of his strongest attacks like they were nothing.

yungz22
yea this is spite naruto is alot stronger than ichigo in terms of dc maybe.... its possible ichi is faster but naruto can dish out waaaay more

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by yungz22
yea this is spite naruto is alot stronger than ichigo in terms of dc maybe.... its possible ichi is faster but naruto can dish out waaaay more

Ichigo's only speed feats so far, are current Ichigo outrunning lightning. That's something that Raikage is capable of, and Naruto would blitz him in base form.

And besides, this is a much weaker from of Ichigo. Much weaker AND slower than the current lightning speed Ichigo.

NewGuy01
When did Ichigo move at the speed of lightning?

I wouldn't necessarily assume artificial lightning like that of Candy's is the same speed as normal lightning.

yungz22
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Ichigo's only speed feats so far, are current Ichigo outrunning lightning. That's something that Raikage is capable of, and Naruto would blitz him in base form.

And besides, this is a much weaker from of Ichigo. Much weaker AND slower than the current lightning speed Ichigo.

when did ichigo outrun lightning? i dont remember that.... and plus ichigo has waaay more speed feats than naruto so thats not true

NewGuy01
Not really; we can powerscale speed in the case of Naruto tbh. Sage Naruto was Mach 10+ (going off my Rasenshuriken calc), and we can scale up from there.

Alternatively, we can calc the size of the Shinju and then estimate the distance between there and the VotE. Naruto and Sasuke in base casually covering hundreds of miles in the space of a brief dialogue between Kakashi and Hagoromo is faster than anything I can recall Ichigo doing being honest.

yungz22
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not really; we can powerscale speed in the case of Naruto tbh. Sage Naruto was Mach 10+ (going off my Rasenshuriken calc), and we can scale up from there.

Alternatively, we can calc the size of the Shinju and then estimate the distance between there and the VotE. Naruto and Sasuke in base casually covering hundreds of miles in the space of a brief dialogue between Kakashi and Hagoromo is faster than anything I can recall Ichigo doing being honest.

your calc lol how reliable

wakkawakkawakka
So what do you think is Ichigo's best speed feat. So far we have dodging Candice's lightning, which may or may not be artificial, and making it to Sereitei from the Zero Division: a feat that nobody can seem to find a number to agree on.

yungz22
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
So what do you think is Ichigo's best speed feat. So far we have dodging Candice's lightning, which may or may not be artificial, and making it to Sereitei from the Zero Division: a feat that nobody can seem to find a number to agree on.

idk he has so many that and including the speed feats ppl like aizen have shown show that he is faster than anything naruto has done.....which wouldnt really mean anything because i dont really see how he would beat naruto (the demi god)

eaebiakuya
Naruto wins 1000/1000. Another level. He can beat a group of Ichigos.

SquallX
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Naruto wins 1000/1000. Another level. He can beat a group of Ichigos.

Or casually nukes the whole verse.

SSJGGogeta
idk he has so many that and including the speed feats ppl like aizen have shown show that he is faster than anything naruto has done.....which wouldnt really mean anything because i dont really see how he would beat naruto (the demi god)

You still haven't given a single feat that puts ANYONE from Bleach above even Konohamaru in terms of speed.

Go ahead, we're waiting.

Disappearing, or blitzing someone, isn't a feat, btw. Even assuming the whole series scaled accurately, that could be lowballed to Bleach characters being mach 2, all the way up to FTL. Neither are true, but you seem to have a problem with calcs, so let's see a feat. Go on, we're waiting.

yungz22
You still haven't given a single feat that puts ANYONE from Bleach above even Konohamaru in terms of speed.

Go ahead, we're waiting.

Disappearing, or blitzing someone, isn't a feat, btw. Even assuming the whole series scaled accurately, that could be lowballed to Bleach characters being mach 2, all the way up to FTL. Neither are true, but you seem to have a problem with calcs, so let's see a feat. Go on, we're waiting.

lmaoo bleach characters are way higher than mach two show me a calc saying they are that low and i never said anyone in bleach is ftl.

how about when all of these characters in bleach travel miles within seconds in bleach while during the war naruto took forever to get to certain parts of it..

also im agreeing saying ichigo would lose idk why you so offensive when characters you love are inferior to others in certain aspect.

show me naruto physically moving the great distances ichigo, aizen and other captian level ppl have travelled in a faster amount of time

wakkawakkawakka
Well Ichigo is continent level now according to the OBW...so there's that lol.

NewGuy01
I wouldn't say OBW is an overly reliable source.

As for this fight, if you assume energy equivalency (Ichigo's has Six Paths Senjutsu characteristics) and then restrict energy attacks (multi-nature Rasengans, and Biju Bombs), then this could be a close fight.

Naruto would still win though. He's stronger, faster, and more durable; and if needbe, he still has Shadow Clones and Kurama Mode to fall back on.

wakkawakkawakka
I was joking when I brought up his OBW stats.

But Naruto still wins.

SSJGGogeta
lmaoo bleach characters are way higher than mach two show me a calc saying they are that low and i never said anyone in bleach is ftl.

how about when all of these characters in bleach travel miles within seconds in bleach while during the war naruto took forever to get to certain parts of it..

also im agreeing saying ichigo would lose idk why you so offensive when characters you love are inferior to others in certain aspect.

show me naruto physically moving the great distances ichigo, aizen and other captian level ppl have travelled in a faster amount of time

I'm aware, but they have no feats/statements proving that they're not. Aizen in his base form was mach 23-25, when fighting all the captains in Karakura town, after they beat the Espada. I can provide the calc, if you'd like.

The entire war lasted two days. And Naruto was only present for one day of it. Naruto made his way to all the battlefields, and ended the fighting in minutes. This means he flew all around the world, casually enough to make it to save all his friends, WHILE fighting in between. This was before he even learned Hiraishin.

What Bleach character has travelled miles in a second? None of them. There was one statement, in the English Dub, where Yamamoto stated that Kyoraku had leaped an entire mile in his flash step. But the Shunpo is a teleportation-esque technique. The characters cannot fight while in mid-shunpo.

And Naruto characters have ACTUAL feats. They don't need to rely on OBW style pixel-scaling to give their feats backbones. Raikage level characters are faster than lightning itself. That is mach 285. And characters like Madara have outsped characters while using Hiraishin. Which is light speed.

So again, post some feats putting Bleach speed at the level you're claiming it to be, or shut the hell up. thumb up

SquallX
I wouldn't say OBW is an overly reliable source.

As for this fight, if you assume energy equivalency (Ichigo's has Six Paths Senjutsu characteristics) and then restrict energy attacks (multi-nature Rasengans, and Biju Bombs), then this could be a close fight.

Naruto would still win though. He's stronger, faster, and more durable; and if needbe, he still has Shadow Clones and Kurama Mode to fall back on.

Energy equivalence only works for chakra, not Senjutsu.

NewGuy01
Well I mean, if that's the case Ichigo can't even touch him. erm

wakkawakkawakka
Goudama shields can still be broken with enough physical force assuming Ichigo can generate such power.

Afterall current Ichigo has continental power...or something ridiculous like that for some reason no expression

NewGuy01
Sure, but that doesn't change that they atomize whatever they touch and that energy attacks don't work on them.

So unless Ichigo can fire air cannons like Gai, he can forget about that. Without Senjutsu, physical and energy attacks don't work on Naruto or Madara or Obito.

yungz22
I'm aware, but they have no feats/statements proving that they're not. Aizen in his base form was mach 23-25, when fighting all the captains in Karakura town, after they beat the Espada. I can provide the calc, if you'd like.

The entire war lasted two days. And Naruto was only present for one day of it. Naruto made his way to all the battlefields, and ended the fighting in minutes. This means he flew all around the world, casually enough to make it to save all his friends, WHILE fighting in between. This was before he even learned Hiraishin.

What Bleach character has travelled miles in a second? None of them. There was one statement, in the English Dub, where Yamamoto stated that Kyoraku had leaped an entire mile in his flash step. But the Shunpo is a teleportation-esque technique. The characters cannot fight while in mid-shunpo.

And Naruto characters have ACTUAL feats. They don't need to rely on OBW style pixel-scaling to give their feats backbones. Raikage level characters are faster than lightning itself. That is mach 285. And characters like Madara have outsped characters while using Hiraishin. Which is light speed.

So again, post some feats putting Bleach speed at the level you're claiming it to be, or shut the hell up. thumb up

i never said miles in a second read it again there is a s behind it.

hiraishin isnt lightspeed travel its teleportation

how about when kyoraku travelled miles within a couple seconds againt yama ji and thats only in soul society arc.

or ichigo face palming aizen and travelling a sistace that it would take a couple hours to reach

wakkawakkawakka
Sure, but that doesn't change that they atomize whatever they touch and that energy attacks don't work on them.

So unless Ichigo can fire air cannons like Gai, he can forget about that. Without Senjutsu, physical and energy attacks don't work on Naruto or Madara or Obito.
Dangai Ichigo does have that hill busting feat when fighting Aizen. So that's something. Then again Naruto in a less powerful form blocked a moon cutting attack.

Okay I see my OBW joke isn't going anywhere so I'll stop.

carver9
Dangai Ichigo does have that hill busting feat when fighting Aizen. So that's something. Then again Naruto in a less powerful form blocked a moon cutting attack.

Okay I see my OBW joke isn't going anywhere so I'll stop.

Has Naruto been hurt by less than moon cutting?

SquallX
Goudama shields can still be broken with enough physical force assuming Ichigo can generate such power.

Afterall current Ichigo has continental power...or something ridiculous like that for some reason no expression

But the thing is, even if you're physical force, f you come in contact with the orb, you will get disentagrated.

Physical force can only works if Ichigo surpasses Gai, and so far Ichigo hasn't done crap yet that would even put him in 7th gate radar, let alone 8th gate.

Also no, Ichigo does not have continental power, i have no idea were you got that from.

wakkawakkawakka
Has Naruto been hurt by less than moon cutting?
The stuff that could kill him was still better that what this version of Ichigo could do.

Originally posted by SquallX
But the thing is, even if you're physical force, f you come in contact with the orb, you will get disentagrated.

Physical force can only works if Ichigo surpasses Gai, and so far Ichigo hasn't done crap yet that would even put him in 7th gate radar, let alone 8th gate.

Also no, Ichigo does not have continental power, i have no idea were you got that from.
The first part of my post was there to merely state that Ichigo had a means of using blunt force w/o direct contact.

The second post was a joke about OBW stats that appears to have gone nowhere. You can read up here if you want though I don't recommend it :http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki

SquallX
The stuff that could kill him was still better that what this version of Ichigo could do.

The first part of my post was there to merely state that Ichigo had a means of using blunt force w/o direct contact.

The second post was a joke about OBW stats that appears to have gone nowhere. You can read up here if you want though I don't recommend it :http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki

Yes you're right, Ichigo does have the means of using blunt force to attack, i might have interpret you're wording into said blunt force doing any damage.

As the 2nd one, i might read just to get a chuckle.

SSJGGogeta
i never said miles in a second read it again there is a s behind it.

hiraishin isnt lightspeed travel its teleportation

how about when kyoraku travelled miles within a couple seconds againt yama ji and thats only in soul society arc.

or ichigo face palming aizen and travelling a sistace that it would take a couple hours to reach

1. Okay. Show me a feat of a Bleach character traveling a mile in, "seconds". Unless by seconds, you mean enough seconds to equate to minutes, or hours, then you're wrong. thumb up

2. It is light speed teleportation. We have had this argument before. And I won. Do I need to redirect you to the scans?

3. That was an anime-only, English dubbing error. Which I just addressed, actually. And it was only a single mile, and still in an unspecified time-frame.

And also, Kyoraku was still enough of a super high tier to best the Primavera in his ressurection, without even using bankai. That was without any training from the SS arc, to the Arrancar arc. Same with Yamamoto. Just him being in an earlier arc, doesn't mean it's a low showing. Especially with Bleach. thumb up

4. Show me where the distance, or time-frame, of Ichigo's face-palm, was explained.

It. Wasn't.

Stop making things up, and stop lying about things that everyone can look up. You're just proving to everyone on here that everything I say about you is true.

For once, just try not to prove me right? thumb down

SSJGGogeta

Um... Like what? What could have killed Naruto, that Ichigo could have survived?

The planet busting Goudama from Kaguya is the only thing that could have killed him, aside from having Kyuubi taken from him. Which kills anyone, no matter what.

And Ichigo was damaged by a city block buster. His arm was severely burnt by it. A full city buster, let alone a state-country buster, would have turned Ichigo into exotic energies. Meaning he would die.

Um... So? Naruto's durability in base form was enough to kick away a Goudama. Meaning he has easily country level durability. Ichigo couldn't scratch him, if Naruto sat there and let him hit him with a full powered Final Getsugatensho.

Yeah, that wiki is so retarded that it puts Ichigo as a town+ buster from pulverizing half a mansion.

And saying that his Getsuga knocking back Juha Bach makes him a continent buster, is completely ludicrous.

Juha's best feat is being blown back 1,000 miles by what'shisname. And that's... Not even a feat.

Even claiming him to be a hundred times stronger than Aizen, is still maybe a 10X city buster. Which is not even a state buster. Let alone a country buster. Let alone a continent buster.

Come on, this is just getting silly.

NewGuy01
As for travel, Naruto and Sasuke did comfortably travel dozens/hundreds of miles in the space of a brief dialogue between Kakashi and Hagoromo.

Demonic Phoenix
As for travel, Naruto and Sasuke did comfortably travel dozens/hundreds of miles in the space of a brief dialogue between Kakashi and Hagoromo.

Dialogue is rarely ever a good indicator of how much time has passed in comics/manga. But yeah, they got to VotE pretty quickly considering how far away they were.

carver9

Why bring up a moon busting attack then?

wakkawakkawakka
Why bring up a moon busting attack then?
It was moon cutting not busting. Also why wouldn't I bring it up? It's a feat that Naruto has that can be used in a vs thread when he's against another character.

carver9
It was moon cutting not busting. Also why wouldn't I bring it up? It's a feat that Naruto has that can be used in a vs thread when he's against another character.

But you admit he has been dropped by less. Should that not make you question his durability?

wakkawakkawakka
But you admit he has been dropped by less. Should that not make you question his durability?
No the feat itself is consistent with other stuff he's done while in his more powerful form.

carver9
No the feat itself is consistent with other stuff he's done while in his more powerful form.

What other fts has he done that's comparable to a blast that split the moon?

wakkawakkawakka
What other fts has he done that's comparable to a blast that split the moon?
Fighting Kaguya, who's planet level, and busting Madara's meteors. Then there's the final clash with Sasuke along with the defense power the goudamag constructs grant.

All of these are beyond Ichigo's ability to replicate. The stuff that could hurt Naruto were abilities performed byt people equal or beyond his own power.

carver9
Fighting Kaguya, who's planet level, and busting Madara's meteors. Then there's the final clash with Sasuke along with the defense power the goudamag constructs grant.

All of these are beyond Ichigo's ability to replicate. The stuff that could hurt Naruto were abilities performed byt people equal or beyond his own power.

What planet did Kaguya bust and what does Naruto fighting him have to do with anything?

How big was Madura meteor? Was it moon size? How big was the construct? Moon size?

I'm not talking about Ichigo right now. I'm trying to understand your reasoning.

wakkawakkawakka
What planet did Kaguya bust and what does Naruto fighting him have to do with anything?

How big was Madura meteor? Was it moon size? How big was the construct? Moon size?

I'm not talking about Ichigo right now. I'm trying to understand your reasoning.
If you're trying to low ball, Kaguya's as much of a planet buster as Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

Madara pulled up a country to make his meteor and he's more powerful than the guy who cut the moon in half.

Why wouldn't you, this thread is about Ichigo and Naruto?

carver9
If you're trying to low ball, Kaguya's as much of a planet buster as Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

Madara pulled up a country to make his meteor and he's more powerful than the guy who cut the moon in half.

Why wouldn't you, this thread is about Ichigo and Naruto?

How am I lowballing when I am simply asking you a question? What reasons is he a planet buster? Just asking a simple question.

Nothing moon size though? Right.

We will get to Ichigo in a min. I want to understand your meaning first.

wakkawakkawakka
How am I lowballing when I am simply asking you a question? What reasons is he a planet buster? Just asking a simple question.

Nothing moon size though? Right.

We will get to Ichigo in a min. I want to understand your meaning first.
By similar logic used when Saiyan Saga Vegeta's considered a planet buster.

It'd actually be more powerful than the moon cutting feat considering their side and number.

Naruto has a feat that can be used. This feat was performed when Naruto was using less power than what this thread allows him to use. Said feat is beyond this version of Ichigo's ability to perform.

carver9
By similar logic used when Saiyan Saga Vegeta's considered a planet buster.

It'd actually be more powerful than the moon cutting feat considering their side and number.

Naruto has a feat that can be used. This feat was performed when Naruto was using less power than what this thread allows him to use. Said feat is beyond this version of Ichigo's ability to perform.

Ok, answer this...the planet buster. You brought up Naruto fighting him evenly. Shouldn't the planet buster be able to take Naruto out in a single attack?

You said the meteor was the size of a continent. That's not close to being the size of a moon.

You said Naruto died by much less than moon busting though.

AuraAngel
Kaguya is considered a planet busting because she created an attack that was going to create a "brand new world" in the center of her pocket dimension that connects her to 5 other dimensions(that she can control). It is assumed that had the attack gone through that she would have created a brand new pocket dimension which is assumed to be planet sized.

Wrong? Perhaps. But certainly not unreasonable.

wakkawakkawakka
Ok, answer this...the planet buster. You brought up Naruto fighting him evenly. Shouldn't the planet buster be able to take Naruto out in a single attack?

You said the meteor was the size of a continent. That's not close to being the size of a moon.

I never said Naruto fought Kaguya evenly. I said Naruto would only be threatened by those at or above his level of power.

Not moon busting, moon cutting. Cutting the moon in half doesn't mean you have the power to outright obilterate it.

No I didn't I said less than moon busting could affect Naruto. Said attack are beyond Ichigo's capabilities.

carver9
I never said Naruto fought Kaguya evenly. I said Naruto would only be threatened by those at or above his level of power.

Not moon busting, moon cutting. Cutting the moon in half doesn't mean you have the power to outright obilterate it.

No I didn't I said less than moon busting could affect Naruto. Said attack are beyond Ichigo's capabilities.

So whats the point of bringing Kaguya into this?

So the moon cutting ft isn't that impressive? If so, what kind of power does that prove Naruto can take durability wise?

Gotcha. So Ichigo has the possibility of killing Naruto in a single hit?

wakkawakkawakka

So the moon cutting ft isn't that impressive? If so, what kind of power does that prove Naruto can take durability wise?

Kaguya's a being more powerful than Naruto and one of the few people that could hurt him.

Cutting the moon in half takes less energy than completely obliterating it or making the meteors. The whole point in bringing up is that its a canon feat that's superior to anything this version of Ichigo has done.

Can you prove Ichigo has striking feats that are on par with cutting the moon in half? Or anything beyond Naruto's capabilities. How would Ichigo get around Naruto's goudama?

carver9
Kaguya's a being more powerful than Naruto and one of the few people that could hurt him.

Cutting the moon in half takes less energy than completely obliterating it or making the meteors. The whole point in bringing up is that its a canon feat that's superior to anything this version of Ichigo has done.

Can you prove Ichigo has striking feats that are on par with cutting the moon in half? Or anything beyond Naruto's capabilities. How would Ichigo get around Naruto's goudama?

He didn't hit Naruto with the full moon blast. Hell, was he even hit by it?

Ichigo swings were obliterating mountains. Can Naruto withstand hits like that?

Cutting dirt in half. Impressive but give Ichigo something long enough to do it and he can accomplish the same thing.

AuraAngel

No cause he blocked it.

Naruto could create a weakened Shadow Clone and it would withstand that. He's far above Ichigo in every way.

wakkawakkawakka

Cutting dirt in half. Impressive but give Ichigo something long enough to do it and he can accomplish the same thing.

Naruto blocked the attack which is why I used it as a feat.

Yes he could and what Ichigo destroyed isn't really a mountain. Even if it were Naruto deflected 5 mountain busters when he was even weaker that the Naruto that's being used here.

Can you prove Ichigo's powerful enough to bisect the moon.

carver9
Naruto blocked the attack which is why I used it as a feat.

Yes he could and what Ichigo destroyed isn't really a mountain. Even if it were Naruto deflected 5 mountain busters when he was even weaker that the Naruto that's being used here.

Can you prove Ichigo's powerful enough to bisect the moon.

Don't think he blocked it. You have a scan and even if he blocked part of it, what's the power behind the little piece he blocked?

Looked like a mountain to me. Even if it wasn't, Naruto doesn't have the fts withstanding attacks like that.

Cut through dirt with a long blade?

AuraAngel
Don't think he blocked it. You have a scan and even if he blocked part of it, what's the power behind the little piece he blocked?

Looked like a mountain to me. Even if it wasn't, Naruto doesn't have the fts withstanding attacks like that.

Are you being ignorant on purpose?

1. If he dodged it then he dodged an attack that within seconds cut the moon in half and we're talking about a massive speed feat here.
2. He came from the gap in the moon which means he was probably hit by it. Either he blocked it(he did see it coming) which means he's able to block moon cutting attacks or he tanked it which means he's able to tank such attacks.

No matter how you slice it this is a feat orders of magnitudes higher than any in Bleach. And this is Naruto roughly 2-3 stages below his max power. Meanwhile Ichigo's Mugetsu did relatively little to the environment so however strong it is it would be foolish to assume it is above the Bijuu Dama(which Naruto deflected 5 of and which destroy mountains), Sasuke's Susano'o(which Naruto in his Bijuu Mode is equal to in terms of physical strength) and Toneri's attack.

Ichigo can do nothing to Naruto. Nothing.

wakkawakkawakka

Here you go: Zf56dx_vbhs

5:26 mark Tonrei cuts the moon in half. 7:16 mark Naruto blocks the attack the same attack. So Naruto blocked/reacted to, and tanked the attack that cut the moon in half.

The attacks that Naruto blocked destroyed larger mountains: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/571/3

Yeah that's not going to do against Naruto. Assuming we get really liberal with the power of Naruto's goudama, Ichigo can't even touch him.

NewGuy01

Haven't you been debating DBZ long enough to understand the concept that it's not inherently necessary for Madara to demonstrate moon-busting for him to be able to rip Toneri a new *******? It's the same logic as saying Goku's attacks are planet-level despite the fact that he's never destroyed a planet with them.

It's not really relevant bringing up that a vastly weaker Naruto was taken down by less, because he was vastly weaker.

SSJGGogeta

The point is that it supports Naruto being moon level. That he could contend with a planet level character. Jesus, what's happened to you? I go away for three days, and suddenly your rounding Bleach, DBZ, and Naruto all up in the same ball-park? ****, where's your leash?

Um, it obviously proves he can take AT LEAST moon level. Which means he could take more, as long as it is under planet level. Which puts him at early DBZ Piccolo level. And let's not forget that this was BASE Naruto that blocked the moon cleaving attack. Which is incomparably weaker to Biju mode Naruto, let alone Six paths Naruto. Meaning he would be small planet level.

What? When the hell has Ichigo, OR ANYONE IN BLEACH, for that matter, displayed moon level feats? NEVER. They peak at town busting, and POSSIBLY state busting, which is only in current.

Jesus, this is... I don't even know what this is, anymore.

Base Asura Naruto >>>>> Bleach-verse. What don't you get about that?

TonanBora
While I know this thread is somewhat old, I would like to weigh in a little here.
This whole "moon splitting feat" is not all that impressive when you actually consider a few things.

First, Toneri was only able to do this, because his chakra blade was long enough to go through the moon.

In Bleach, I am sure Ichigo could do the same exact thing if given a similar weapon.

Second, is Naturo actually "tanking" the shot?
No, actually he is not, nor is he really blocking it.
If you watch closely, he is deflecting/dispersing the attack with a chakra ball.
Besides which, Naruto's shadow clones can't even tank/block Toneri's Orb attacks, which barley create smallish craters in the moon

Again, moon splitting is not impressive, as all it requires is a large enough blade, and sufficient continues force to break through rock.

Ichigo has indeed displayed swings that can effortlessly cleave thorough rock and stone, and if given a blade as long as the moon's radius, he could also cut through the moon.

His fight with Azien only proves this. You seem to forget, that even though Ichigo only broke small mountains with his attack, the attack was not aimed at the mountains, and what broke the mountains was merely the force of the swing, the shock wave, which is only a fraction of the actual force of the attack. Hell, they even state it was a mountain, and Ichigo was not even giving it 100%, he was not even trying.
So sitting here, and saying "it was not a mountain", despite the characters saying that it indeed was a mountain, is quite frankly, arrogant.
I think the characters know more about what is going on in their show than we do.

So yes, it was a mountain, and Ichigo broke it asunder with just the shock wave from his half-hearted swing.

Cutting the moon in half only takes the same amount of force as splitting a small mountain, the only, only difference is that you would need a bigger sword, and this is the only reason Ichigo cannot currently split a moon.
It is not that he lacks the strength and power to do so, because he most certainly does, its just that he lacks a big enough sword.

It is also worth noting, that splitting something takes a hell of a lot less power than breaking apart something with brute force, which is why Toneri cutting the moon in half is not nearly as impressive when you stop to think about it.

Jmanghan
When did Ichigo move at the speed of lightning?

I wouldn't necessarily assume artificial lightning like that of Candy's is the same speed as normal lightning.

Kariya.

Jmanghan
Anyway, aren't Ichigo's flash steps basically lowkey instant transmission's?

He literally teleports when he uses them, and teleportation is instantaneous.

Whereas when Naruto is attack, he still has to move to do it, Ichigo disappears from sight completely.

Not saying Ichigo is faster, because I haven't been keeping up with Naruto (and I won't until Kaguya shows up in the anime).

carver9

This.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by TonanBora
While I know this thread is somewhat old, I would like to weigh in a little here.
This whole "moon splitting feat" is not all that impressive when you actually consider a few things.

First, Toneri was only able to do this, because his chakra blade was long enough to go through the moon.

In Bleach, I am sure Ichigo could do the same exact thing if given a similar weapon.

Second, is Naturo actually "tanking" the shot?
No, actually he is not, nor is he really blocking it.
If you watch closely, he is deflecting/dispersing the attack with a chakra ball.
Besides which, Naruto's shadow clones can't even tank/block Toneri's Orb attacks, which barley create smallish craters in the moon

Again, moon splitting is not impressive, as all it requires is a large enough blade, and sufficient continues force to break through rock.

Ichigo has indeed displayed swings that can effortlessly cleave thorough rock and stone, and if given a blade as long as the moon's radius, he could also cut through the moon.

His fight with Azien only proves this. You seem to forget, that even though Ichigo only broke small mountains with his attack, the attack was not aimed at the mountains, and what broke the mountains was merely the force of the swing, the shock wave, which is only a fraction of the actual force of the attack. Hell, they even state it was a mountain, and Ichigo was not even giving it 100%, he was not even trying.
So sitting here, and saying "it was not a mountain", despite the characters saying that it indeed was a mountain, is quite frankly, arrogant.
I think the characters know more about what is going on in their show than we do.

So yes, it was a mountain, and Ichigo broke it asunder with just the shock wave from his half-hearted swing.

Cutting the moon in half only takes the same amount of force as splitting a small mountain, the only, only difference is that you would need a bigger sword, and this is the only reason Ichigo cannot currently split a moon.
It is not that he lacks the strength and power to do so, because he most certainly does, its just that he lacks a big enough sword.

It is also worth noting, that splitting something takes a hell of a lot less power than breaking apart something with brute force, which is why Toneri cutting the moon in half is not nearly as impressive when you stop to think about it.

Okay;

1. Let's get this outta the way REAL quick. Busting a mountain is nothing compared to cutting the moon in half. You DO realize that the moon is denser at it's core, right? And you'd be suggesting that Ichigo has the strength to cut through HUNDREDS of miles of iron-hard core, right? That's in a completely different ball park than knocking the top off of A HILL.

2. Doesn't matter. Base Naruto's rasengan has far less attack potency than his biju mode has in durability. Meaning that his base form rasengan wouldn't even hurt him if he took a direct hit from it in biju mode, and his base form rasengan blocked a moon slicing attack. That speaks for the potency of not only Naruto's rasengan, but also his durability when you consider more than the two dimensional aspects of the feat.

3. You have nothing to support Ichigo being able to cut the moon in half if his sword was long enough. In fact, I guarantee he couldn't even lift the sword if it was that long.

4. Your entire argument here is based on a single feat of Naruto's. We still have DOZENS of feats of him casually batting away country busting attacks, and contending with planet level attacks. A better fight would LITERALLY be Final getsuga Ichigo vs. the fourth Raikage, and even then, I'd still give it to Ay, to be honest.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Anyway, aren't Ichigo's flash steps basically lowkey instant transmission's?

He literally teleports when he uses them, and teleportation is instantaneous.

Whereas when Naruto is attack, he still has to move to do it, Ichigo disappears from sight completely.

Not saying Ichigo is faster, because I haven't been keeping up with Naruto (and I won't until Kaguya shows up in the anime).

Uh, no.

thumb down

Flash steps are just focusing a lot of speed into a single step, which gives a large boost in speed, which creates the illusion of teleportation to reiatsu's of similar size. We see Soi Fon and Yoroichi fight while in flash step, and that was back in the SS arc, FFS.

Jmanghan
Okay;

1. Let's get this outta the way REAL quick. Busting a mountain is nothing compared to cutting the moon in half. You DO realize that the moon is denser at it's core, right? And you'd be suggesting that Ichigo has the strength to cut through HUNDREDS of miles of iron-hard core, right? That's in a completely different ball park than knocking the top off of A HILL.

2. Doesn't matter. Base Naruto's rasengan has far less attack potency than his biju mode has in durability. Meaning that his base form rasengan wouldn't even hurt him if he took a direct hit from it in biju mode, and his base form rasengan blocked a moon slicing attack. That speaks for the potency of not only Naruto's rasengan, but also his durability when you consider more than the two dimensional aspects of the feat.

3. You have nothing to support Ichigo being able to cut the moon in half if his sword was long enough. In fact, I guarantee he couldn't even lift the sword if it was that long.

4. Your entire argument here is based on a single feat of Naruto's. We still have DOZENS of feats of him casually batting away country busting attacks, and contending with planet level attacks. A better fight would LITERALLY be Final getsuga Ichigo vs. the fourth Raikage, and even then, I'd still give it to Ay, to be honest.

Uh, no.

thumb down

Flash steps are just focusing a lot of speed into a single step, which gives a large boost in speed, which creates the illusion of teleportation to reiatsu's of similar size. We see Soi Fon and Yoroichi fight while in flash step, and that was back in the SS arc, FFS. Goku and Cell fought during instant transmission.

NewGuy01
Naruto didn't use Rasengan against the GWRE, that was a partial Biju Mode transformation.

Also, SPSM Naruto >>> BSM Naruto, for the thousandth time.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Goku and Cell fought during instant transmission.

thumb down Filler

SSJGGogeta
Naruto didn't use Rasengan against the GWRE, that was a partial Biju Mode transformation.

Also, SPSM Naruto >>> BSM Naruto, for the thousandth time.

Oh, was it? It's been a long time since I saw the movie, and I only saw it once, so I trust your word over mine.

Idk if you were directing that "SPSM Naruto >>> BSM Naruto" remark at me or not though. Because I've been saying that this whole time.

NewGuy01
Oh, was it? It's been a long time since I saw the movie, and I only saw it once, so I trust your word over mine.

Idk if you were directing that "SPSM Naruto >>> BSM Naruto" remark at me or not though. Because I've been saying that this whole time.

Nah, all of that was directed at the retarded post about Ichigo with a thousand mile long sword lol.

jmoul
But, wasn't the moon in Naruto almost hollow, or did you guys forget that the majority of the movie took place inside the moon? While there is a lot of rock, the argument regarding the iron core is a bit off (granted the long sword argument wasn't exactly a good argument either). I could, however see a large enough Getsuga cutting the moon though (similar enough to a chakra blade).

NewGuy01
That's just the thing, though. Ichigo doesn't possess nearly enough power to produce such a massive and potent Getsuga. Not even close.

Zack Fair
Naruto.

SSJGGogeta
That's just the thing, though. Ichigo doesn't possess nearly enough power to produce such a massive and potent Getsuga. Not even close.

^ This. thumb up

Naruto oneshots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.