Revolver Ocelot vs John Marston

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Ocelot from MGS3 vs John Marston from Red Dead Redemption.

.Round 1: Quickdraw, both combatants gets a Colt SAA loaded with 1 bullet and they are standing against each other from 10 meters.

.Round 2: Straight shootout, Ocelot has 3 Colt SAA with 50 rounds, John has a Schofield Revolver with 30 rounds and a Repeater Carbine with 20 rounds, there are 6 Gatling Guns in the field, they starts 20 meters against each other.

.Round 3: H2H with nothing more than their barehands.

The duel takes place in the ghost town of Tumbleweed.

trexalfa
Ocelot all rounds. It's not even a contest.

KingD19
Ocelot's not gonna win a quickdraw contest against a guy who can enhance his perception of time to the point people are practically statues, and then fire off an entire weapon's ammunition in mere seconds. He simply shoots faster than Ocelot with Dead Eye.

Ocelot's not gonna win round 2 either. Again, Marston has Dead Eye which Ocelot has no defense against.

I'd definitely say Ocelot wins round 3 with ease though.

Solid47
Originally posted by KingD19
Ocelot's not gonna win round 2 either. Again, Marston has Dead Eye which Ocelot has no defense against.
I think Ocelot can win round 2 for majority of 7/10. The dude can make some crazy ricoshots.

ares834
Ocelot has deflected lightning bolts with his bullets before. He shitsomps all rounds 10/10.

NemeBro
Ocelot's not gonna win a quickdraw contest against a guy who can enhance his perception of time to the point people are practically statues, and then fire off an entire weapon's ammunition in mere seconds. He simply shoots faster than Ocelot with Dead Eye.

I'd definitely say Ocelot wins round 3 with ease though. Ocelot would put a bullet between Marston's eyes before Marston could clear leather, lol.

Marston arguably has a measure of superhuman perception and reaction-time, but as ares said Ocelot actually deflected Volgin's lightning with a bullet.

Tzeentch
Marston 8/10

KingD19
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ocelot would put a bullet between Marston's eyes before Marston could clear leather, lol.

Marston arguably has a measure of superhuman perception and reaction-time, but as ares said Ocelot actually deflected Volgin's lightning with a bullet.

Yet Gray Fox lopped his arm off before he could react. And he's shown plenty of other human reaction level time as well if I recall.

And what proof is there Volgin's projected electricity is the speed of true lightning?

Adam Grimes
John shoots his head off.

Sacred Fire
And what proof is there Volgin's projected electricity is the speed of true lightning?

I hear this argument a lot, so I have to ask, what makes one lightning bolt slower than another (by any considerable degree, that is)? It's merely out of curiosity I ask this. I'm not quite sure where it comes from.

Nusa105
Ocelot

NemeBro
Yet Gray Fox lopped his arm off before he could react. And he's shown plenty of other human reaction level time as well if I recall.

And what proof is there Volgin's projected electricity is the speed of true lightning? You're going to have to come up with better evidence than "the superhuman machine-gun deflecting cyborg ninja could catch him off-guard" to prove that Ocelot is slower than Marston. Ocelot also avoiding a similar blow from Olga, the second cyborg ninja who could also easily deflect bullets.

Do you have a reason to believe that Volgin's electricity is special or unique, making it slower than normal?

Solid47
Originally posted by NemeBro
You're going to have to come up with better evidence than "the superhuman machine-gun deflecting cyborg ninja could catch him off-guard" to prove that Ocelot is slower than Marston. Ocelot also avoiding a similar blow from Olga, the second cyborg ninja who could also easily deflect bullets.
And Fox was using a Stealth Camo.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Sacred Fire
I hear this argument a lot, so I have to ask, what makes one lightning bolt slower than another (by any considerable degree, that is)? It's merely out of curiosity I ask this. I'm not quite sure where it comes from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i240201oibc

6:20 in, does that actually look a relatively fast attack? Some people have tried to argue that it's done for gameplay sake to which I say, are bullets slowed down for gameplay sake? Are rail gun shots? Rpg's? Sniper rifles? Which fire arm is actually slowed down for gameplay sake? None of them, the attack simply isn't that fast

Also, Ocelot uses Single Action Army Revolvers which fire at 800 FPS, lightning travels at 20,000 FPS. even if Ocelot was that fast (which he isn't) the lightning would of hit before the bullets even left the chamber.

Solid47
Originally posted by RadZoa
No he hasn't.
Who you think should win between Ocelot or John.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Solid47
Who you think should win between Ocelot or John. Neither of them have been very impressive in terms of marksmanship ability but Johns Deadeye or whatever it's called would give him a pretty sizable advantage here.

Solid47
Originally posted by RadZoa
Neither of them have been very impressive in terms of marksmanship ability but Johns Deadeye or whatever it's called would give him a pretty sizable advantage here.
What about Ocelot's trickshots(making bullets bounce off walls to hit targets behind cover)?

RadZoa
Originally posted by Solid47
What about Ocelot's trickshots(making bullets bounce off walls to hit targets behind cover)? He did that like ...once I think? Against a soldier who was already running away from him terrified.

I mean he could try it what would be the point against someone who's already shooting at you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.