Majestic VERSUS Hulk/ Doc Green

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Majestic- Wildstorm

Versus

Hulk- Doc Green

Ruler or Rage?

ghostman
majestic

ShadowFyre
Majestic has to many advantages one would think.

Blue Area Vet
Nice spite thread.

abhilegend
Split

Khazra Reborn
Not exactly a spite thread, but I'd still give a slight edge to Majestros.

carver9
Hulk. Maj has good pushing fts, so does Hulk. When it comes to other showings, Hulk out class him. When it comes to people like Thor, Superman, Doomsday, Hulk, Surfer, Orion, etc...Maj falls short. If this was a pushing contest, an argument can be made (probably not) but Hulk wins this. Maj isn't in the league of the heavy hitters.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

carver9
Happy Dance

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Nice spite thread.

Spite in whose favor?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Spite in whose favor?

Carver's.

ghostman
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk. Maj has good pushing fts, so does Hulk. When it comes to other showings, Hulk out class him. When it comes to people like Thor, Superman, Doomsday, Hulk, Surfer, Orion, etc...Maj falls short. If this was a pushing contest, an argument can be made (probably not) but Hulk wins this. Maj isn't in the league of the heavy hitters.

hmmmmm. dragon ball avy, dragonball signature, extremely delusional post, probably thinks goku can destroy a solar system... do you visit comicvine a lot?

wuleecat

C'mon Carver, that's weak and you know it. No one doubts your Hulk-love, but if you think all that Majestic brings to the table is an ability to push things around quite well, you're nuts. I'm actually a little embarrassed that someone as knowledgeable as you would write something as stupid as that.
Majestic, well-written and drawing on all his potential, would be a nightmare for Hulk to fight. Just a nightmare.

StiltmanFTW
Your avi is so creepy, wulee.

Originally posted by wuleecat
I'm actually a little embarrassed that someone as knowledgeable as you would write something as stupid as that.

Browse through his posting history. He's one of a kind.

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
hmmmmm. dragon ball avy, dragonball signature, extremely delusional post, probably thinks goku can destroy a solar system... do you visit comicvine a lot?

Confirmed in Cell bio that he could destroy a solar system.

carver9
Originally posted by wuleecat
C'mon Carver, that's weak and you know it. No one doubts your Hulk-love, but if you think all that Majestic brings to the table is an ability to push things around quite well, you're nuts. I'm actually a little embarrassed that someone as knowledgeable as you would write something as stupid as that.
Majestic, well-written and drawing on all his potential, would be a nightmare for Hulk to fight. Just a nightmare.

Not what I'm saying. I'm using Maj fts as a display of power because his combat showings isn't on Hulk's level. If we use everything as a whole. Look at ALL of their showings, Hulk should pull a healthy majority. Never said it would be easy but I can't picture Majestic beating any top tier.

Delta1938
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Spite in whose favor?

Spite against the tissues Carter will be using when thinking about this topic? eek!

Raisen
Come on carv

carver9
Sigh...never said Hulk would one shot ko him. I did say he would pull the majority though. Don't understand what the issue is.

Raisen
Sigh...never said Hulk would one shot ko him. I did say he would pull the majority though. Don't understand what the issue is.
Against majestic? /come on carv

carver9
Why not? Does Maj punch harder?

Raisen
Why not? Does Maj punch harder?
I don't think so
Is punching all there is to fighting

DarkSaint85
Majestic wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.