ROTS Sidious vs. ROTS Vader/ROTJ Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Legends/Canon feats for the Vader team in both Rounds

Round 1: Canon Palpatine: Force, sabers, all out

Round 2: Legends Palpatine: Force sabers, all out

SunRazer
Palpatine, at least for the second one. The first is a harder fight but in the end it probably still goes to Palpatine.

Darth Thor
Problem is Palpatine may be able to TK Blitz ROTS Anakin. I also worry about ROTJ Vader's lack of mobility in a Saber fight against Palps. So not sure if the Duo can use their strengths to support each other's weaknesses.

EmperorSidious2
Really I'm stomped by the notion how in ROTS Dooku believed with ventress at full power or savage with the power of Darth maul would be able to take down Sidious. So whether that is arrogance on his part, Vader is a whole nother ball game and then add Anakin. The team definitely takes sabers IMO, however I am also stomped that Sidious could move faster than Anakin could perceive him, fading in and out of existence. His force powers are enough to where he could really do what he did to maul and savage as seen by how Anakins force shield has constantly been broken by lower levels of the force, and palatine is way above anyone Anakin or Vader have ever fought. So hard to say.

Sinious
Sidious wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.