Let's go crazy! Injustice Superman vs. Blood and Thunder Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Superman has yellow fear ring and Thor has power gem. Grab your popcorn.

ShadowFyre
Does injustice Supes have any feats with it? When Injustice is posted I leave for a couple days and come back lol.

And Thor lives to fight and die. Fear probably isnt one of his weaknesses. I know theres other things he can do with it. But hes not Hal and isnt as versatile. He will stick to big yellow whammy fists that Mjolnir willbeat up for lunch.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Does injustice Supes have any feats with it? When Injustice is posted I leave for a couple days and come back lol.

And Thor lives to fight and die. Fear probably isnt one of his weaknesses. I know theres other things he can do with it. But hes not Hal and isnt as versatile. He will stick to big yellow whammy fists that Mjolnir willbeat up for lunch.

Yeah, the fear effect won't be at all affective. Not sure about feats but Superman has some experience with ring constructs.

carver9
Thor stomps

leonidas
yeah, thor wrecks him.....

ShadowFyre
Lol. I just now saw the power gem. Honestly dont think he needs it. It definitely solidifies the outcome though. And honestly, I feel like giving people like Supes a ring would kinda slow him down. Instead of doing what he excels at, which is flying fast and punching things when theyre not looking, he would be concentrating on making little yellow machine guns, or lois lanes with baseball bats or something. And then he would get hammered. Literally.

deathslash
Thor gouges out superman's eyes and breaks his arm.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol. I just now saw the power gem. Honestly dont think he needs it. It definitely solidifies the outcome though. And honestly, I feel like giving people like Supes a ring would kinda slow him down. Instead of doing what he excels at, which is flying fast and punching things when theyre not looking, he would be concentrating on making little yellow machine guns, or lois lanes with baseball bats or something. And then he would get hammered. Literally.

Yeah but he would automatically have increased durability and strength even without conscious effort. Not saying that would be enough, but he is upgraded.

abhilegend
Thor, clearly.

erm

DarkSaint85
Only BoardWalker is qualified to comment here, you nincompoops.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thor, clearly.

erm

I'm sorry, what was that? stick out tongue

relentless1
Superman, have you read injustice, Kal with yellow ring is a cosmic beast

Board Walker
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Only BoardWalker is qualified to comment here, you nincompoops.

Injustice superman stomps B&T Thor

Blue Area Vet
Here come the hardliners!!

KingD19
If Abhi is going against Superman. Then he loses.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by KingD19
If Abhi is going against Superman. Then he loses.

Lol, the circle has been broken. laughing out loud

Board Walker
Originally posted by relentless1
Superman, have you read injustice, Kal with yellow ring is a cosmic beast

YR Superman is above the Skyfather class

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Board Walker
YR Superman is above the Skyfather class

laughing

Kryptoniano
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
laughing

My reaction exactly.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Kryptoniano
My reaction exactly.

Spoken like a reasoned Kryptonian. BW prefers the General Zod approach of debating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.