Darth Maul and General grievous (SOD) VS Asajj Ventress and Quinlan Voss (Dark discip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Quinlan Voss faces off darth maul and general grievous faces off asajj Ventress

EmperorSidious2
The moment one of them kills ventress one of them is dead due to force rage and the other can beat vos

carthage
Team 1.

Emperordmb
While I'd say the overall quality of team 1 is better, team 2 is likely to have a better synergy.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Emperordmb
While I'd say the overall quality of team 1 is better, team 2 is likely to have a better synergy. you're right man, but maul would demolish Quinlan right

Darth Thor
Depends what part of Dark Disciple we're referring to. But Maul certainly wouldn't "demolish" Vos.

And if this is full on Dark Side Vos when he battered Dooku, then he would surely beat Maul.

Going with team 2.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Depends what part of Dark Disciple we're referring to. But Maul certainly wouldn't "demolish" Vos.

And if this is full on Dark Side Vos when he battered Dooku, then he would surely beat Maul.

Going with team 2. Idk man...

carthage
Ventress doesn't compare with either imo other than in skill.

Total Warrior
Well, if Ventress is able to hold her own against Maul while Vos cuts off Grevious arms as he's already done in the novel,team 2 can win. Otherwise, team 1 can win. It's a close fight, though.

Darth Thor
Ventress vs Grievous would be a pretty even fight tbh.

This is all going to come down to Maul vs Vos. So like I said depends which part of DD we're talking about. If it's full on DS Vos who battered Dooku, then I don't see Maul fairing any better.

Remember in this same novel Dooku was still fighting back and forth on par with Skywalker. And this is now very late in TCW.

ILS
I guess Vos is > Dooku now and there can't possibly be any other reasonable explanation for him beating Dooku like say, a random occurrence in the heat of battle that might not happen again. Awesome analysis. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

But yeah, team 1 wins in a good fight.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ILS
I guess Vos is > Dooku now and there can't possibly be any other reasonable explanation for him beating Dooku like say, a random occurrence in the heat of battle that might not happen again. Awesome analysis. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

But yeah, team 1 wins in a good fight.

I didn't give an analysis here. I did give a small one in the DD thread.

So try less sarcasm and more discussion.

But yeah fully DS Vos did at least seem greater than Dooku. Emphasis on the "Fully Dark Side Vos."

Vos being faster than Dooku and too unpredicatable for Dooku and then owning Dooku as badly as he did, didn't really seem like "a random occurrence in the heat of battle". If you on the other hand have some reason to believe that that's all it was, then by all means bring your evidence to the table.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Well, if Ventress is able to hold her own against Maul while Vos cuts off Grevious arms as he's already done in the novel,team 2 can win. Otherwise, team 1 can win. It's a close fight, though.
IIRC, Vos cut off Grievous's arms, after telekinetically stealing his lightsabers before Grievous had them in his hands. Hardly what I'd call a legitimate lightsaber duel.

Darth Thor
IIRC, Vos cut off Grievous's arms, after telekinetically stealing his lightsabers before Grievous had them in his hands. Hardly what I'd call a legitimate lightsaber duel.

Sure, but in an all out, Grievous does need to watch out for Jedi/Sith TK.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Sure, but in an all out, Grievous does need to watch out for Jedi/Sith TK.
Yeah, I'm saying he hadn't grabbed his sabers yet. Vos surprise attacked him and stole his sabers before he had em drawn.

Darth Thor
Yeah, I'm saying he hadn't grabbed his sabers yet. Vos surprise attacked him and stole his sabers before he had em drawn.

I know what you're saying. But that's also a testament to Vos's speed. So I'm just pointing out that combined with Vos's Tk, that's something Grievous has to watch out for.

Don't forget Vos also grabbed Dooku's Saber off him mid-fight. But unlike Grievous, Dooku can get his Saber back in that situation.

Kurk
If this isn't crappy Clone Wars Grievous, I'm going with team 1

Maul can destroy Ventress and Grievous can hold off Vos long enough for Maul to finish him. Even if Vos strikes down Grievous, he would lose to Maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.