Mace Windu and Obi Wan Kenobi vs Darth Maul and Quinlan Vo(DD)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Who wins this fight?

Darth Thor
If it's Peak Dark Side Vos from DD, then this could be a pretty even fight tbh.

ILS
Team 2's only hope is Maul removing Kenobi from the fight with TK, otherwise Mace pulls a win for his side as the MVP.

Kurk
A: Windu > Vos
Kenobi < Maul Windu > Maul Team 1 wins

B: Windu > Maul
Kenobi > Vos Team 1 wins

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
Team 2's only hope is Maul removing Kenobi from the fight with TK, otherwise Mace pulls a win for his side as the MVP.

You don't put Vos over Kenobi in skill?

EmperorSidious2
Total mismatch. If it goes how I think it will, windu fights maul which will end in a windu victory, while not very soon, not long enough for vos to gain any sort of advantage on Obi and press on it. Then windu can help kenobi or kenobi would have already beaten vos by himself.

Total Warrior
I think Vos and Maul are > Kenobi,tbh. So either Maul can hold his own against Windu untill Vos beats Kenobi or viceversa

Darth Thor
So everyone's just completely ignoring Vos beating down Dooku. Nice.

Nephthys
It's better this way.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Nephthys
It's better this way.

But I'll remind people anyway eek!

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Darth Thor
So everyone's just completely ignoring Vos beating down Dooku. Nice. i agree with you, Vos went from being considered stronger than Dooku in the first days of July to Maul's equal and now he's even weaker than Kenobi. Guess by the end of the year he'll be weaker than Zett Jukassa

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Total Warrior
i agree with you, Vos went from being considered stronger than Dooku in the first days of July to Maul's equal and now he's even weaker than Kenobi. Guess by the end of the year he'll be weaker than Zett Jukassa

thumb up

I can understand the argument that LS Vos by the end of the novel may not have been that powerful anymore. But that doesn't change that at his DS Peak he beat down Dooku fair and square.

Now Dooku was still clearly portrayed as the superior Force wielder, and would probably still be capable of pulling some wins due to that, but in terms of the Saber fight, Vos proper beat him down.

carthage
I don't think Kenobi can beat either, Vos was faster than Dooku in their final duel and his unorthodoxy can probably make up for Kenobis defense. That and assuming it's morals off either Maul or Vos can kill Kenobi with the force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.