Sabastian Shaw runs the Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Sebastian Shaw from X-Men First Class runs a gauntlet. He partakes in this battle after he has absorbed the nuclear reactor energy. Telepathy is prohibited as offensive usage. He is rested after each round and will pass to the next one automatically whether he wins or not
1. MOS Superman, Zod (all powers), Faora, Namek
2. Avengers both teams (with Quicksilver)
3. Hancock and Mary

Scoobless
I don't think he wins any of those fights

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Scoobless
I don't think he wins any of those fights

Me either. The entire MOS crew on first round? Lol And then Thor, Hulk, Vision with mind gem?

I literally just watched first class yesterday on tv. And I think everyone but Namek could beat him solo on round 1.
Round 2. Thor Solos, and I dont see him taking a pissed off Hulk, or Vision even though lack of feats.
Round 3. Mary solos, Hancock would be to wasted maybe.

TheVaultDweller
Shaw gets nowhere in this gauntlet, despite the wanking he receives from some people on this board.

TheVaultDweller
Actually, he should win round 3 because Hancock and Mary will depower each other. stick out tongue

KingD19
It took days, if not weeks of them hanging around each other for their powers to wane. They'll be full power for the fight.

TheVaultDweller
I know. I was joking. This is a gauntlet where Shaw can't win unless his opponents act like idiots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.