Bishop Vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Sorry if this is a retarded mismatch, I haven't read a lot of X-Men comics for a long time.

Do Bishop's powers protect him from Vulcan? I mean wouldn't Vulcan's attacks just power up Bishop?

And Vulcan can control/redirect Bishop's attacks, right?

IDFK... Someone tell me if this ever happened.

StiltmanFTW
Can't Vulc overload him...?

leonidas
What the f**k?

carver9
Vulcan stomps.

Magnon
Vulcan wins.

He could just remove all of Bishop's stored energy, leaving him very weak (a bit like what Fabian Cortez did).

Scoobless
But my thinking is/was that Vulcan's power requires energy to remove energy, and by attempting to drain Bishop he might actually empower him.

I just have this memory of Magneto trying to hold him in place but actually making him stronger by doing so.

psycho gundam
Someone's frantically doing research

Scoobless
Not really, whether or not I redraft, I'm fairly certain what I'm going with already. This idea was bouncing around my head since the original matches were announced.

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
But my thinking is/was that Vulcan's power requires energy to remove energy, and by attempting to drain Bishop he might actually empower him.

I just have this memory of Magneto trying to hold him in place but actually making him stronger by doing so.

problem for bishop is even IF that were to happen (and i don't think it would as vulcan could just drain him too quickly) it would come down to whether vulcan could fully drain him before bishop overloaded. i just don't see anyway for bishop to reasonably beat vulcan....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.