The Daughter & the Son vs Abeloth & the Father

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Father as of TCW. Abeloth as of FotJ, the Son & Daughter as of TCW.

DarthAnt66
The brother/sister duo destroys. The Father is out of his prime and can't even contain The Son anymore. Abeloth is a non-factor.

SunRazer
What if Luke and Palpatine were on the second team, prime versions?

DarthAnt66
Eh, I wouldn't change the OP yet tbh. A lot of people here think Abeloth solos.

NewGuy01
Abeloth solos. :fightmeirl:

EmperorSidious2
Really the father could take on the daughter due to her more pacifistic nature and it would take the combined might of both the son and the daughter to take down abeloth and the father can still throw the son and the daughter around so he can provide some distraction and can resist there powers long enough for Abeloth to either take out one or save him.

Put the father in his prime he solos everyone.

carthage
team 2

Abeloth can defeat either of them, much greater feats than either the Son or Daughter.

DarthAnt66
See. ^

carthage
I never said she could solo them both. She simply has better feats than either. She's a planet buster who has the best durability feats in the mythos, the Son hasn't demonstrated anything that she hasn't already tanked. She's also got much more destructive power than him

SunRazer
To be fair, the Son was initiating weather storms and causing plants to die with just his presence, and his Lightning comfortably overwhelmed TCW Father, who could casually hold and control lightsaber blades.

carthage
Abeloth tanked the explosion of Sinkhole station, tanked canonfire from multiple GA blastboats, the explosion of Daala's hidden lab, an attack from Oneness Ben while amped by the Font of Power that could oneshot frigates, a prolonged attack from amped Vestara's lightning which could power ships iirc, tanked multiple telekinetic attacks from Luke/Krayt while weakened, iirc, Boba Fett's entire arsenal/multiple thermal detonators, etc. The son at best oneshot Ahsoka Tano while Abeloth destroyed Sinkhole station/sucked a darkside nexus and focused it onto a single point. She caused earthquakes on Coruscant, collapsed Friendship/the Justice Plaza, destroyed Tahv, knocked down 100s of Lost tribe Sith/Luke/Vestara/Ben with a TK wave, destroyed multiple Blastboats with a single force push, caused Earthquakes/a Volcanic explosion on Upkezar, and caused a massive Volcano kilometers tall that spouted tons of toxic ash killing scores of people on Coruscant. There is a lot I'm leaving out, she's just generally shown more raw power than either the Son or Daughter, more power in the force, and a wealth of force abilities they don't possess.

She's stopped lightning in its tracks multiple times, and has palmed it, and has the durability to suggest she can withstand his lightning

SunRazer
She's stopped far, far inferior Lightning. I agree she could tank his bolts for some time, though.

carthage
What has he done to suggest he can withstand an attack on the level of the one that blew up Sinkhole station? Assuming they're fighting on Mortis, she can probably just drain the energy of Mortis and do some serious damage

SunRazer
I mentioned nothing about his durability, lol. The fact that he wasn't phased by lightsaber hits at all might suggest something, though. The Ones are more or less beings of pure Force energy, as it would seem, so I doubt physical attacks would even work on them.

Emperordmb
tbf, I doubt FOTJ was Abeloth's prime. At the point at which she's assimilating planets and the Son and Daughter have to team up and enlist the Killiks to stop her, that's what I believe her peak to be.

Raptor22
Originally posted by carthage
What has he done to suggest he can withstand an attack on the level of the one that blew up Sinkhole station? Assuming they're fighting on Mortis, she can probably just drain the energy of Mortis and do some serious damage was she near sinkhole station when it blew? I thought she was on her planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.