Battlezone!!! LoB vs DS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSaint85
To serve as tasty, tasty, filler in between rounds, I challenge the loser, LoB, to a battlezone. We can redraft, or we can use what we have used so far.

I am OK with the rules used in the tourney, if he is. Judges will be collated, and we can jump into it whilst the big boys are busy.

Btw, LoB, I have a new sig for you. Here in the UK, your name is full of meaning.

From GQ:

http://s4.postimg.org/6rdewjial/Untitled.jpg

Fitting.

leonidas
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/47181165.jpg

leonidas
btw if you both accept, i'd be willing to judge this clash of titans.

Scoobless
I think there should be no redraft, fight like you would have if you had been drawn against each other.

psycho gundam
I should be part of this

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by psycho gundam
I should be part of this

You can have a pom pom?

I did challenge LoB even before the decision, so sure was I that he'd lose his match....

leonidas
i think you guys should fight for the privilege of facing lob... shifty

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
To serve as tasty, tasty, filler in between rounds, I challenge the loser, LoB, to a battlezone. We can redraft, or we can use what we have used so far.

I am OK with the rules used in the tourney, if he is. Judges will be collated, and we can jump into it whilst the big boys are busy.

Btw, LoB, I have a new sig for you. Here in the UK, your name is full of meaning.

From GQ:

http://s4.postimg.org/6rdewjial/Untitled.jpg

Fitting.

Bentley has my redraft, boy!

YOU HAVE NOW ENTERED THE DANGER ZONE!!!

Ambient
Ohhh! Let's get it on.

DarkSaint85
I sent my picks to Bentley on Sunday/Sat, so we will see if he thinks you need a handicap (beyond your mental one).

leonidas
so when's this thing going down??

ghostman
jesus christ that ether in the OP lol

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
so when's this thing going down??

Both LoB and I have sent Bentley our picks; we're just waiting to see if they're allowed or not. I can send it to the other judges and see, then get the ball rolling.

DarkSaint85
In Bentley's absence, who else apart from Leo is willing to judge?

Delta1938
In Bentley's absence, who else apart from Leo is willing to judge?

I am.

leonidas
are you sure you;d be available? just that we've had a few no-shows recently in judges AND matches, and nothing is worse than that.....

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Delta1938
I am.

DISQUALIFIED!!!

leonidas
lol

Delta1938
are you sure you;d be available? just that we've had a few no-shows recently in judges AND matches, and nothing is worse than that.....

Yes. Just need someone to PM me to remind me when it starts.

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
DISQUALIFIED!!!

As your King, I overrule your objection.

Ambient
If you guys are looking for more judges, You've got another one in me.

DarkSaint85
Ambient
Delta
Leonidas
(Maybe) Bentley.

LoB, are you ok with these three?

If so, judges, we will PM our picks to you three, then see if they are allowed (yay/nay). Majority rules.

LordofBrooklyn
Ambient
Delta
Leonidas
(Maybe) Bentley.

LoB, are you ok with these three?

If so, judges, we will PM our picks to you three, then see if they are allowed (yay/nay). Majority rules.

I'm ok with them.

I will PM my choice now.

leonidas
i got both picks and say both are fine. are we waiting for the others to weigh in before i post them?

DarkSaint85
Delta has OK'd my picks, so unless Ambient has a burning case to make, 2/3 means mine is OK (for now, am disregarding Bentley, as France obv needs his Kang knowledge right now).

Delta1938
I OKed LoB's as well.

leonidas
ok, as soon as one of them ok's lob's picks that will be a majority and you can do your write ups and send them to me and i'll open the thread and post them.

same rules as the tourney? 5 post max?

DarkSaint85
I reckon 5 posts was a bit much, but then I wrote a LOT.

Are you posting both picks here so we can gather and laugh at LoB's pitiful pick?

LordofBrooklyn
I reckon 5 posts was a bit much, but then I wrote a LOT.

Are you posting both picks here so we can gather and laugh at LoB's pitiful pick?

Keep your words soft and sweet boy as you will have to eat them!

Delta1938
Keep your words soft and sweet boy as you will have to eat them!

What happened to red font and yelling "blasphemy?"

Ambient
I K'Od both of them.

leonidas
ok, since the majority has ruled both legal.....

in THIS corner....the LORDOFBROOKLYN and undisputed leader of the HOUSE OF EL....selects the team of....

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3b/70/b9/3b70b901febad43b6e7caa71cb79cf35.jpg

and

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11/117571/3902247-tumblr_lz8hzybqbk1qhpx4lo1_500_zps98d48011.png

while in the red and blue and yellow corner, with his leg up, european sensation and master of irony, DARSAINT, selects....

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/1/15659/4219552-cosmo-guardians_of_the_galaxy%2319-cover.jpg

and...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3795221-2595210923-31641.jpg

good luck gents. send me the OP's when you're done and we can get this show on the road. thumb up

Delta1938
ok, since the majority has ruled both legal.....

in THIS corner....the LORDOFBROOKLYN and undisputed court jester of the HOUSE OF EL....selects the team of....

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3b/70/b9/3b70b901febad43b6e7caa71cb79cf35.jpg

and

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11/117571/3902247-tumblr_lz8hzybqbk1qhpx4lo1_500_zps98d48011.png

while in the red and blue and yellow corner, with his leg up, european sensation and master of irony, DARSAINT, selects....

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/1/15659/4219552-cosmo-guardians_of_the_galaxy%2319-cover.jpg

and...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3795221-2595210923-31641.jpg

good luck gents. send me the OP's when you're done and we can get this show on the road. thumb up

Fixed. big grin

leonidas
ohhh, you done called down the thunder now mister.....

DarkSaint85
Wait Absorbing Man is allowed? I thought the rules said no?

Delta1938
ohhh, you done called down the thunder now mister.....

And I say to LoB--

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/fa/35/d8/fa35d8e1155c0e023bd0037abc2f7edc.jpg

Delta1938
Wait Absorbing Man is allowed? I thought the rules said no?

If there was a rule against him, I wasn't aware. eek!

DarkSaint85
Damn. Ah well. The element of surprise is lost, and if LoB wanted to be clever, he would change to Animal Man lol.

Guess it'll have to do, with his illegal pick....

leonidas
creel was ruled ok in id's tourney too, so.... shrug

DarkSaint85
I just question the pick, that's all.

I mean, Absorbing Mam was as dumb as a brick, and LoB won't actually be improving him at all.

leonidas
no expression

laughing

"Id"
crylaugh0

LordofBrooklyn
And I say to LoB--

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/fa/35/d8/fa35d8e1155c0e023bd0037abc2f7edc.jpg

Your days at KMC are numbered!!!

leonidas
psst, he's a judge....

leonidas
got ds's OP, just waiting on lob....

Delta1938
I just question the pick, that's all.

I mean, Absorbing Mam was as dumb as a brick, and LoB won't actually be improving him at all.

So you're saying that it'd be an advantage if LoB used Absorbing Man in-character instead of how Lob would use him?

Your days at KMC are numbered!!!

psst, he's a judge....

I see DS has a point. laughing

DarkSaint85
My sig and avy set are done, and my OP is in.

LoB, it was nice defeating you.

http://www.writeups.org/img/inset/Cosmo_h04.jpg

DarkSaint85
LoB, as yours was in first, you can have the next post.

Delta1938
For anybody who has already judged one of these, do you suggest I follow along best I can as the debaters post, or just wait for it to be done then read it all at once?

leonidas
i like to follow along, then reread at the end as a refesher.... waiting til the end to read all at once for the first time is....a lot to digest sometimes.

Delta1938
i like to follow along, then reread at the end as a refesher.... waiting til the end to read all at once for the first time is....a lot to digest sometimes.

You have a point.

DarkSaint85
When beatboks and I went up against each other, we were posting one ever day each.

LoB is rather slow in comparison.

LoB, I'm going to PM you a list of racial epithets. Please let me know, on a scale of 1-5, which ones are acceptable to use.

Delta1938
When beatboks and I went up against each other, we were posting one ever day each.

LoB, I'm going to PM you a list of racial epithets. Please let me know, on a scale of 1-5, which ones are acceptable to use.

crylaugh0

DarkSaint85
Double posted. Please disregard my second 'Post 2'.

LordofBrooklyn

By all means send me the PM and I'll share it with the New Black Panthers, Black Guerilla family, and FOI so they can vote on the choices as well.

Of course, your name, address, and location will be provided for verification purposes of course.

TALLY HO!

Double posted. Please disregard my second 'Post 2'.

I CAN SEE YOUR SOUL BREAKING BEFORE ME!!!

DarkSaint85
I admit, you got me rattled. Your lies and misconceptions just made me so angry.

Delta1938
By all means send me the PM and I'll share it with the New Black Panthers, Black Guerilla family, and FOI so they can vote on the choices as well.

Wait, you're black? So you're an actual person, not the inadvertent fusion of a baboon and a mentally challenged toddler in an experimental teleportation accident?

LordofBrooklyn
Wait, you're black? So you're an actual person, not the inadvertent fusion of a baboon and a mentally challenged toddler in an experimental teleportation accident?

I have more pressing matters now but you would do well to remember that Generals McCabe and Boardwalker are more than willing to crush you!

WATCH YOURSELF!!!!!!

Delta1938
I have more pressing matters now but you would do well to remember that Generals McCabe and Boardwalker are more than willing to crush you!

WATCH YOURSELF!!!!!!

And.....what is this non-thread supposed to do....? I guess you aren't a person, and they just did an excellent job of training you to type.

Bentley
Glad this got started during my absence, I'll sign as a judge if needed.

leonidas
bout time. sneer

you can take my place since i'm still in the tourney. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Posts are all in. I havE as judges:

Delta
Leo
Ambient
Bentley.

Leo has indicated he would like Bentley to take his place. I will also contact the other two to get their judgements in. I assume they message Bentley if Leo is a definite wuss?

DarkSaint85
Thanks, LoB, for a diverting match. Hopefully this will tide people over until the next round of BZs start, and was suitably entertaining.

LoB, you will always be my friend.

http://s5.postimg.org/rc23am2xj/cosmos1.gif

leonidas
laughing out loud

Delta1938
So I message Bently with my verdict after I finish and make my conclusion?

DarkSaint85
Exactomundo.

Bentley is a standby judge, I have also PM'd Ambient and Leo. Obv, if Ambient does not appear (haven't heard from him, but it's only been a few hours and not everyone is as sad as me), then Leo MAY need to step back in, if your ruling conflicts with Bentley.

Delta1938
Sent mine to Bently. Anybody else send theirs?

Ambient
Just logged in.. Is the match up and running?

Never mind! I'll go and read it..

leonidas
looks like ambient is in, and so is bentley, so ima peace out of judging duty. good job though. fun match to follow. thumb up

DarkSaint85
I never needed you anyway, Leo sneer

Bentley
Delta already sent me his ruling (didn't read it since I haven't finished my own, but got the PM).

Do you want me to wait for the third judge even if there is no tie breaker needed?

DarkSaint85
Ambient said he was going to read, then he may post

Ambient
I'll have mine done by Tom.

DarkSaint85
Thanks. You stepped up and put yourself forward as a judge, so the least we can do is wait.

Even though its a nightmare to wait sneer

DarkSaint85
Grrrrrr. Bentley.

http://s5.postimg.org/zfrtwdvtj/4828a.jpg

leonidas
there's just an endless amount of material for you with that dog isn't there...? lol

DarkSaint85
there's just an endless amount of material for you with that dog isn't there...? lol

Da.

http://s5.postimg.org/x5qdzrzo7/Cosmo_58b7ad_1799355.png

Delta1938
So.....if Bently ruled a tie, what does that mean? That my vote broke it, we wait for another? If we need Ambient's vote, and he votes LoB does that mean Leo has to vote(since that would basically be a split split)?

DarkSaint85
Yup exactly.

Ambient
Wow close match! I'll have mine tonight after 11pm.. Sorry guys working and still undecided, I'll need to re read one more time for final decision.

DarkSaint85
The fact you think its close is insulting to me mad

DarkSaint85
LoB, ill be honest....when I saw your draft, I did think it was going to be an uphill battle.

Absorbing Man and Nova was a damn good choice.

leonidas
it took a special effort for him to lose with that combo. thumb up

DarkSaint85
I especially like my TK condom. I think it should be default against Creel from now on.

Is Nova actually TP resistant, then? Because I honestly could not see any actual feats for him.

leonidas
he def has psi shields. the scans you showed of harrow getting through (it happened on galactus' ship)--that happened when worldmind was DOWN. nova went into the harrow battle with some basic replacement program that nova had to specifically direct. that program was horrible... wm would have been able to block it WITHOUT needing to be told to imo, as he did when he first met harrow. his helmet has also blocked the psionic abilities of a strontian (glad's sister iirc) when she came too close to his helmet so he could ko her.

the bit with cosmo--i've always figured wm just never viewed the dog as a threat, but who knows. maybe a bit of pis. there were several times in the match lob could have shown some things to counter what you were asking, especially with regards to reactions and just how great wm really is. just granting creel's power to wm is....pretty scary actually. but he didn't offer much. should have read through my tourney run with nova lob. lol

DarkSaint85
Yeah, the Strontian showing wasn't.....I know he said it had psi -shields, but it seemed a strange showing to me. not sure how it could be applied.

So in grand total, that's two examples with Harrow, one kinda showing with Gladiator's cousin - is that it?

I guess I just wouldn't hang my hat on that one Harrow showing. Especially as Harrow also talked about being closer to him.

Food for thought, I guess. Would it keep MM/Xavier out?

I also read somewhere that Creel could recall what he had previously absorbed, and use it. Scary if its true - LoB could have recalled CC or Odin, lol.

If it were true.

leonidas
it's kind of impossible to say just how powerful the psi shields were. i don't really know if the distance with harrow played a very large part. harrow said he was too late with the shields which leads me to believe he could have kept him out had wm been there or his shields been set to full. i think there is enough to say that tp would be a very questionable tactic to use against him. smurph had betsy--and her tp is omega level, but the judges in our match didn't believe his tp would play a factor against me, so... lol yeah, that's kinda meaningless.

sam may have more showings against tp as well and i feel like i'm forgetting something...

never knew creel could recall PAST absorbing feats. that would be pretty deadly (and have made him illegal) had i known or seen proof of that... earth x creel was a nasty phukcer. with wm present, lob could EASILY have recreated that level of creel.

DarkSaint85
it's kind of impossible to say just how powerful the psi shields were. i don't really know if the distance with harrow played a very large part. harrow said he was too late with the shields which leads me to believe he could have kept him out had wm been there or his shields been set to full. i think there is enough to say that tp would be a very questionable tactic to use against him. smurph had betsy--and her tp is omega level, but the judges in our match didn't believe his tp would play a factor against me, so... lol yeah, that's kinda meaningless.

sam may have more showings against tp as well and i feel like i'm forgetting something...

never knew creel could recall PAST absorbing feats. that would be pretty deadly (and have made him illegal) had i known or seen proof of that... earth x creel was a nasty phukcer. with wm present, lob could EASILY have recreated that level of creel.

thumb up the team is only as strong as its weakest link.

leonidas
da. laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
LoB, ill be honest....when I saw your draft, I did think it was going to be an uphill battle.

Absorbing Man and Nova was a damn good choice.

I BROKE you before the match even started that is clear to all!

Only TREACHERY allowed you to even contend with the power that is LOB!

LordofBrooklyn
it took a special effort for him to lose with that combo. thumb up

What you MEANT to say is the following.

IT TOOK A SPECIAL ACT OF CORRUPTION FOR HIM TO LOSE WITH THAT COMBO!!!

mad mad mad mad

Don't think I've forgotten what took place in RD 1 of the tournament.

You've got a fight coming and it's coming soon!

leonidas
What you MEANT to say is the following.

IT TOOK A SPECIAL ACT OF CORRUPTION FOR HIM TO LOSE WITH THAT COMBO!!!

mad mad mad mad

Don't think I've forgotten what took place in RD 1 of the tournament.

You've got a fight coming and it's coming soon!

'pologies. i clearly misspoke. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Already the revisionist history is taking place to cover up this moral disgrace!

1. Creel Recall- The King of Canon asserts that Creel in his Worthy persona had the ability. I sought proof of it in his standard depiction and there is none.

2.Harrow- !@#$ A HARROW!!! I more than proved this point was irrelevant!

3. Nova Guidance- My mastery of Nova's canon led to Celey's victory as he copied my masterwork of a campaign against not ONE but TWO opponents!

LOB's Nova Prime is the greatest of all time!

leonidas
i gotta agree. so... what the hell happened man?? i had my money on you taking that pooch to the pound!!

Blair Wind
I also read somewhere that Creel could recall what he had previously absorbed, and use it. Scary if its true - LoB could have recalled CC or Odin, lol.

If it were true.

He can't. At least not in the comic that keeps getting thrown around online which shows nothing of the sort.

LordofBrooklyn
i gotta agree. so... what the hell happened man?? i had my money on you taking that pooch to the pound!!

I'll tell you what HAPPENED!

ROBBERY

CORRUPTION

CONSPIRACY

DEMONIC ACTIVITY

All of these factors coalesced to deny my rightful DESTRUCTION of Darksaint, Duke of Dumbass!!!

The "TK CONDOM" will go down in HISTORY as one the most tenous, irrational and outrageous strategies known in Battlezone history. No truly fairminded and knowledgable voter would've bought into that.

Adding insult to injury is the SECOND most outrageous gambit in a BZ, "DISPERSED TO THE FOUR WINDS"!.

Pathetic

Now, if I were inclined to believe I actually had a hand in my loss( WHICH I'M NOT) I may consider a few things.

1) Dual Absorption- I thought about turning the scan Darksaint used with the MK Spidey battle against him. My argument would be that if Crusher Prime felt himself being controlled he could simply asborb something else simultaneously.

I didn't see the need believing that if someone accepted Phase 1 at all, that any notion of a counter wouldn't work.

2) Cocaine Creel- Another angle I thought about was showing Creel's ability to reassemble while actually being ingested by several drug addicts. Creel was able to reassemble himself through NYC's sewer system! This should show a level of mastery that combined with the Nova Force render any argument for Phase 1 moot.

Delta1938

LoB happened. NOW he's bringing-up stuff that, if shown and was legit, very well might have changed my mind about DS's "to the four winds" strategy. After he lost.

If LoB's amalgam was better, I think this could mean LoB is good at picking characters for matches, bad at actually repping them.

DarkSaint85
That's assuming I didn't have counters to him, hehe.

LoB suffers from picking characters that are relatively well known.

So sure, they have feats. But if there is ANY context to them, it'll make it easier to pick up on and shoot down.

Delta1938
That's assuming I didn't have counters to him, hehe.

LoB suffers from picking characters that are relatively well known.

So sure, they have feats. But if there is ANY context to them, it'll make it easier to pick up on and shoot down.

Yep, considering what you did with Odin and Cosmic Cube examples(and maybe Sentry, but not having read the storyline I wasn't sure), you very well could've exposed it as out of context, given counter examples(either for your amalgam, against his or both), or both.

But it doesn't change that he's cited an example that, on paper and without seeing it, could be pretty damn good to support his argument that he'd just reincorporate himself after being dispersed, long after it was too late to use.

LordofBrooklyn? More like LordofFail.

LordofBrooklyn
LoB happened. NOW he's bringing-up stuff that, if shown and was legit, very well might have changed my mind about DS's "to the four winds" strategy. After he lost.

If LoB's amalgam was better, I think this could mean LoB is good at picking characters for matches, bad at actually repping them. Originally posted by Delta1938
Yep, considering what you did with Odin and Cosmic Cube examples(and maybe Sentry, but not having read the storyline I wasn't sure), you very well could've exposed it as out of context, given counter examples(either for your amalgam, against his or both), or both.

But it doesn't change that he's cited an example that, on paper and without seeing it, could be pretty damn good to support his argument that he'd just reincorporate himself after being dispersed, long after it was too late to use.

LordofBrooklyn? More like LordofFail.

Convict yourself, FOOL!

MORE!!!

MORE!!!

Delta1938
Convict yourself, FOOL!

MORE!!!

MORE!!!

Shut the **** up.

LordofBrooklyn
Shut the **** up.

EXHIBIT C

Delta1938
EXHIBIT C

Really. What are you going to do?

And in all seriousness, DS simply did a better job than you. If your amalgam was better, then it's only your fault. Like that supposed example of reincorporating himself after being snuffed as cocaine. Where was that in the debate?

Digi
What a goddamn glorious match. Guys, congrats to you both.

LoB, you are doing well for yourself. I know the recent losses don't show it, but the difference has been fractional. Keep doing what you're doing, and tweaking where you can.

DS, just awesome dude. Your showing rivals mine and leo's Godzilla/He-Man match in terms of pure unadulterated fun. I can't say enough about your approach to these recent matches, and the excellent debating job you've done to back it up.

leonidas
thumb up to all points.

LordofBrooklyn
Really. What are you going to do?

And in all seriousness, DS simply did a better job than you. If your amalgam was better, then it's only your fault. Like that supposed example of reincorporating himself after being snuffed as cocaine. Where was that in the debate?

You'd do better to stick with profanity than to attempt to appear unbiased in this debate.

Just for the mental exercise I'll show how fraudulent this issue is in relation to your comments and judgment.

1.Phase 1- The "FOUR WINDS" argument was predicated on Cosmo forcing Crusher Prime to asborb his TK. Once absorbed, Cosmo's TK would force Crusher Prime to "DIFFUSE" because of the greater control of his TK and grant him victory.

YOU voted in FAVOR of that scenario.

Now, you're claiming that if you saw Creel reincorpating from the waste of cocaine users in the NYC sewer system, it would've changed your vote.

Why?

If Crusher Prime reincorporates from the initial diffusion what is stopping the Craven Canine from doing it again?

The same argument of superior control over his own TK is STILL present. Or are you saying that in the few seconds or minutes it takes for him to reassemble, Crusher Prime suddenly mastered the TK over cosmo?

In order to vote the way you did one has to do the following.

a) Negate nearly 50 years of canon involving Creel where no one, not even a skyfather was able to control him through his absorbing their power.

b) Accept an argument that has NO basis in canon whatsoever. Cosmo has never been shown to even DREAM about utilizing his power to the the extent that it would take to override the power of Creel and The Nova Force.

c) Accept an "Alien" absorption theory that AGAIN has no basis in canon at all. Being overloaded with power in the depictions he cited , Quasar and Sentry in particular, has nothing to do with an "ALIEN" factor.

In short, you voted AGAINST canon and are now arguing a display of canon would've changed your vote.

Riiiiiight!

Delta1938
You'd do better to stick with profanity than to attempt to appear unbiased in this debate.

Just for the mental exercise I'll show how fraudulent this issue is in relation to your comments and judgment.

1.Phase 1- The "FOUR WINDS" argument was predicated on Cosmo forcing Crusher Prime to asborb his TK. Once absorbed, Cosmo's TK would force Crusher Prime to "DIFFUSE" because of the greater control of his TK and grant him victory.

YOU voted in FAVOR of that scenario.

Now, you're claiming that if you saw Creel reincorpating from the waste of cocaine users in the NYC sewer system, it would've changed your vote.

Why?

If Crusher Prime reincorporates from the initial diffusion what is stopping the Craven Canine from doing it again?

The same argument of superior control over his own TK is STILL present. Or are you saying that in the few seconds or minutes it takes for him to reassemble, Crusher Prime suddenly mastered the TK over cosmo?

In order to vote the way you did one has to do the following.

a) Negate nearly 50 years of canon involving Creel where no one, not even a skyfather was able to control him through his absorbing their power.

b) Accept an argument that has NO basis in canon whatsoever. Cosmo has never been shown to even DREAM about utilizing his power to the the extent that it would take to override the power of Creel and The Nova Force.

c) Accept an "Alien" absorption theory that AGAIN has no basis in canon at all. Being overloaded with power in the depictions he cited , Quasar and Sentry in particular, has nothing to do with an "ALIEN" factor.

In short, you voted AGAINST canon and are now arguing a display of canon would've changed your vote.

Riiiiiight!

So I'm biased because I voted against you?

I didn't say it WOULD change my mind. I said it might have. I'd have to have actually seen it for it to have possibly changed my mind. You posted no scans of him reincorporating himself, not even cited an example(well, until AFTER it was too late).

And why do you keep bringing-up the Odin example? Darksaint already exposed it. I ended-up seeing the two issues, and yeah, Odin was toying with him.

Do you think that repeating "A SKYFATHER COULDN'T CONTROL HIM!!" over and over again will make people forget the scan that showed it out of context?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Digi
LoB, you are doing well for yourself. I know the recent losses don't show it, but the difference has been fractional. Keep doing what you're doing, and tweaking where you can.

Did you say "Losses"?

I, Lordofbrooklyn, THE LORD OF BATTLEZONES, has NEVER suffered a BZ loss!

Delta1938
Did you say "Losses"?

I, Lordofbrooklyn, THE LORD OF BATTLEZONES, has NEVER suffered a BZ loss!

Except the round that got you out of the tournament.

And Darksaint forcing you to learn--

http://files.sharenator.com/127292.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
So I'm biased because I voted against you?

I didn't say it WOULD change my mind. I said it might have. I'd have to have actually seen it for it to have possibly changed my mind. You posted no scans of him reincorporating himself, not even cited an example(well, until AFTER it was too late).

And why do you keep bringing-up the Odin example? Darksaint already exposed it. I ended-up seeing the two issues, and yeah, Odin was toying with him.

Do you think that repeating "A SKYFATHER COULDN'T CONTROL HIM!!" over and over again will make people forget the scan that showed it out of context?

You're making this real easy and very entertaining.

1) The Odin example- " The scan that showed it out of context"

You can't be serious!

I showed the point of Creel being blasted DIRECTLY by Odin in sequence.

What makes it "Out of context"?

That Creel ultimately LOST to Odin in !@#$ing Asgard?

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this what Darksaint "EXPOSED" in your words in relation to Creel being controlled by what he absorbs?

As I stated already, we are dealing with heroic fiction where the hero usually triumphs in the end. Nothing presented prior to the fight, the damage to Asgardians, the rampage through the realm, and the attack on Odin himself is "Out of context" with what I showed.

Here is the real issue..

Where does Cosmo's power rank in regard to Odin's?

What did the scan indicate about Cosmo's ability to actually pull off what Darksaint contended?

Delta1938
You're making this real easy and very entertaining.

1) The Odin example- " The scan that showed it out of context"

You can't be serious!

I showed the point of Creel being blasted DIRECTLY by Odin in sequence.

What makes it "Out of context"?

That Creel ultimately LOST to Odin in !@#$ing Asgard?

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this what Darksaint "EXPOSED" in your words in relation to Creel being controlled by what he absorbs?

As I stated already, we are dealing with heroic fiction where the hero usually triumphs in the end. Nothing presented prior to the fight, the damage to Asgardians, the rampage through the realm, and the attack on Odin himself is "Out of context" with what I showed.

Here is the real issue..

Where does Cosmo's power rank in regard to Odin's?

What did the scan indicate about Cosmo's ability to actually pull off what Darksaint contended?

You claimed Odin couldn't control him, yet the next issue showed Odin was toying the whole time, not "the hero wins in the end!!!" strawman you're using. You made a claim about Absorbing Man, and DS showed you were posting it out of context and it wasn't what you said. The power difference between Cosmos and Odin is irrelevant.

DarkSaint85
At the end if the day, LoB, delta wasn't the only judge who voted against you.

I too lost my first round.

I too think I should've eon.

But the judges stepped up, donated their time,and voted. Keep this up, and you'll never ever win a BZ because no one will ever want to judge it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Digi
DS, just awesome dude. Your showing rivals mine and leo's Godzilla/He-Man match in terms of pure unadulterated fun. I can't say enough about your approach to these recent matches, and the excellent debating job you've done to back it up.

Heh, another option WAS Godzilla/Krypto combo, for a giant slobbery mutt at Kryptonian speeds....

I'm bored, so...

Noone...including Creel himself? Most of the time, when he gets hit with something, or touches something, and absorbs it...it's only a small portion of his body that is in contact. As shown, when She Hulk surrounded him in water, he was UNABLE to control himself.

What power? Creel was turned into water against his will by having a cup of water thrown over him. She-Hulk turned him into water, and he dissolved. Turned him into Lego, and he was smashed.

http://postimg.org/image/b7jcsdr2r/

No basis, eh? Note Creel's words. Its' too alien. Worldmind, for all its powers, is nothing more than a glorified database. It didn't even know what Cosmo was, let alone a Kryptonian - IOW it would be of no use whatsoever.

Should've showed the point of Odin attempting to, and failing, to manipulate him. Oh yeah, that's right, Odin never did during that sequence.

As soon as he tried, though, he effortlessly twirled him around, then flung him out of Asgard. Creel then admits he could've done this at any time.

Never said Cosmo =Sentry, or Odin, or a CC. Never.

But if your SOLE proof of resistance against control is easily debunked....well, I can only work with what gifts you provide me.

In turn, I provided scans of my own.

Where does Cosmo's power rank in regard to common aquarium water?
http://postimg.org/image/ke59xf72v/

Important question is, what did your Odin scan have to do with anything?

But if the question is about Cosmos's control, here's an experiment. Imagine a 3d model of a head. I give you some modelling clay, and tell you to break a tiny bit off, and block an artery to cause a stroke. You can only use your hands, and you must wear big woolly mittens to do so. Meanwhile a monster Hulk is barreling towards you.

Hard to do, isn't it, without fine motor control?

IOW, Cosmo has the technique, AND the power (I showed him blowing Warlock away).

With regards to the cocaine feat, it's really circular. You will argue he can pull himself back together EVENTUALLY, I will counter with he was unable to when he was high, i.e when the pleasure centers of his brain were stimulated. Like Cosmo can do:

http://i.imgur.com/2fJfXm5.png
http://i.imgur.com/ELFLyRW.png

Which goes back to Crusher Prime's TP resistance. Which all hinges on that single Harrow showing, which I have already thrown into doubt. Whereas Cosmo has multiple showings of his TP working on high end beings, all you have is a single showing against some no name character who was never seen again - and said character attributes some of his success in mindraping Nova later, on his close physical proximity.

http://s24.postimg.org/jyf0mwf85/3283756_nova_15_zone_megan_pg16.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
At the end if the day, LoB, delta wasn't the only judge who voted against you.

I too lost my first round.

I too think I should've eon.

But the judges stepped up, donated their time,and voted. Keep this up, and you'll never ever win a BZ because no one will ever want to judge it.

BAH!

I'm the PEOPLE'S Battlezone champion!

KMC LOVES and SUPPORTS their champion!

Delta1938
BAH!

I'm the PEOPLE'S Battlezone champion!

KMC LOVES and SUPPORTS their champion!

Tito Ortiz started calling himself "The People's Champion." This was after better competition came in and showed he wasn't as great as he thought. He at least actually had been a champion before this happened. What's your justification?

carver9
Who won this?

DarkSaint85
Who do you think?

The 'people's' champion, or someone who actually won? big grin

DarkSaint85
To give a straight answer:

I lost to beatboks, LoB/Ambient lost to leo, Psycho lost to scoob.

I challenged LoB as a filler match, to keep people entertained.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Who won this?

I won of course!

Stop showing your ignorance, Carver!

Delta1938
I won of course!

Stop showing your ignorance, Carver!

http://global3.memecdn.com/nigga-you-went-full-retard-then_o_1230802.jpg

HulkIsHulk
Lmao

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Lmao

I didn't give you permission to return.

Board Walker
As the judge of this match, I declare LOB the winner of this Battle Zone.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111125557/3382296-7467287918-sm%2B71.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.