Red Force Lightning? More powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
The Son's force lightning is red, and since he is the most powerful practitioner of the dark side; its safe to assume the red version is more powerful than the blue.

FreshestSlice
No. It's also not safe to assume that just because something comes out in streaks that it must be lightning.

Selenial
Idk, colour doesn't always mean power.

Wasn't Koon's Orange? Jaina had black, at one point Luke wielded Emerald. Hell, when he fell to the Dark Side I believe he used Crimson Lightning, that doesn't mean he's even close to the Son.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Selenial
Idk, colour doesn't always mean power.

Wasn't Koon's Orange?

It's been depicted like that, yeah. I don't recall the color being addressed anywhere else, though.

Darth Abonis
Well the other colors aren't canon

NewGuy01
Jaina - Black
Palpatine - Purple
Dooku - Blue
Son - Red
Talzin - Green
Hidden One - White
Koon - Yellow

FL comes in all different colors. I'm positive there's a pink, too...

Selenial
Oh yeh, Talzin.

I'm uhh... I'm not sure how I forgot about that. So yep, there are other colours in Canon.

The Merchant
What about Kyp's/Kun's. Wasn't that black as well?

NewGuy01
They were described as dark cracks in the force, but that could describe lightning of any color.

Darth Luminous
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Jaina - Black
Palpatine - Purple
Dooku - Blue
Son - Red
Talzin - Green
Hidden One - White
Koon - Yellow

FL comes in all different colors. I'm positive there's a pink, too...

Palpatine's lightning was blue in the films.

NewGuy01
In RotJ it's arguably purple.

|King Joker|
wut

NewGuy01
http://starwarsvisualizer.ff0000.com/media/images/600px/ep6/v1_607---Luke-fried_HR.jpg

Purple.

Emperordmb
That's ****ing yellow dumbass

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
http://starwarsvisualizer.ff0000.com/media/images/600px/ep6/v1_607---Luke-fried_HR.jpg

Purple. Interesting, tbh. Though after re-watching Sidious torturing Luke in RotJ it does seem to be purple a lot of the time. In other parts it seems more blue.

Board Walker
Luke's was emerald

SunRazer
Yeah, in RotS it seemed bluer IIRC. It's purpler in RotJ, though.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
The Son's force lightning is red, and since he is the most powerful practitioner of the dark side; its safe to assume the red version is more powerful than the blue.

In JKA red = force drain there is some other form of drain taht looke similar to the lightning or not...

DarthAnt66
The Son's lightning, regardless of color, is still the most powerful that we know of, tbh.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The Son's lightning, regardless of color, is still the most powerful that we know of, tbh.
Truth

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Tenebrous>Your fav confirmed. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.