Question for the Community: A subject that should be explored.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Helloooooo there! Everyone, I'm Fated and today i wanna talk about something that's been swishing around in my head for a couple of days. Essentially, I'm very, very curious about a topic that's been explored to limited degree(for obvious reasons) and i feel, or rather, I'd like to see this particular topic explored in the new canon universe.

And that is, the spectral realm of Star Wars, which has been explored but to an extremely limited degree, or at least it has been limited in my personal opinion.

I don't know about you, but i would really, really, REALLY like to see a Star Wars Novel based around this idea. For example; Why not write a novel featuring Qui-Gon Jinn's road in this spiritual realm of this universe? Make Jinn sort of explore and engage with spirits of old; good and bad. Obviously the author would work out the various "bumps" that comes with making a novel, but surely this is something a great number of people wanna see no?

Maybe i'm alone, or maybe i'm not, either way. Let me know what you all think!

Aurbere
I'm 50/50 on it.

On the one hand I like the idea of discovering more about the ethereal plane, since it's probably super neat. On the other hand, some things should just stay a mystery, in my opinion. Like Yoda's species.

NewGuy01
Not to mention writing (or reading) an entire novel on that would be pretty tiresome. A short story or insider would be decent, but on the other hand there's what Aurb said.

Emperordmb
You should read FOTJ Abyss. Luke goes beyond shadows and talks to a bunch of dead people. Including Anakin Solo

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Aurbere
I'm 50/50 on it.

On the one hand I like the idea of discovering more about the ethereal plane, since it's probably super neat. On the other hand, some things should just stay a mystery, in my opinion. Like Yoda's species. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.