Orbalisk Bane vs Emperor Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Which one of these big, jacked mother f***ers wins?

NewGuy01
Probably Bane.

AncientPower
Malgus.

carthage
Originally posted by AncientPower
Malgus.

Nephthys
Bane.

Stigma
Malgus.

SunRazer
Bane.

Vixas
After a rather LONG fight, though not necessarily taxing to his very limit, Malgus in my opinion.

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Probably Bane.

You have Bane above Malgus?

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Vixas
After a rather LONG fight, though not necessarily taxing to his very limit, Malgus in my opinion.

thumb up

Tondemonai
Bane would probably give Malgus a good fight, but I feel that his Orbalisks aren't going to save him for long. Malgus is too smart to go for Bane's protected areas after figuring out that he has protection from saber hits, so would probably switch to defense until he sees an opportunity to strike, which would probably be very calculated and precise, and would likely either kill him or wound him which would divert his attention to the pain just enough for Malgus to finish him off. This would be a great fight, though I hold Malgus fairly high above Bane I think the majority of this fight would be saber centered.

Trocity
Leaning Bane atm.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Bane would probably give Malgus a good fight, but I feel that his Orbalisks aren't going to save him for long. Malgus is too smart to go for Bane's protected areas after figuring out that he has protection from saber hits, so would probably switch to defense until he sees an opportunity to strike, which would probably be very calculated and precise, and would likely either kill him or wound him which would divert his attention to the pain just enough for Malgus to finish him off. This would be a great fight, though I hold Malgus fairly high above Bane I think the majority of this fight would be saber centered.

Malgus isn't really known for his precision and restraint. And Bane's defensive abilities are excellent even without the orbalisks. He wouldn't be so easy to just counterattack whenever Malgus wanted. Especially when fending off Bane's full offense.

Emperordmb
The Tython strike team wasn't exactly striking at his protected areas either after learning of the orbalisks.

Raptor22
Bane

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Sinious
You have Bane above Malgus?

Sure. The Orbalisks amplify Bane's already considerable physical and force strength significantly enough that matching/exceeding Malgus' is far from out of the question. Add that with the regenerative abilities and lightsaber-resistant shell provided by the Orbalisks, and Bane's chances are looking a good bit better than his DoE incarnation's would.

Stigma
Still Malgus.

Trocity
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Probably Bane.

Stigma
Originally posted by Stigma
Still Malgus.

Q99
I think 'only strike at the vulnerable areas' is a bit overrated as a strategy. If you hit the arm in the armor, you could knock it aside, protected or not. A strong torso hit could make an opening. Light hits don't matter, but one isn't restricted to just weak points...

Bit of a digression. Anyway, I vote Malgus, I think he's probably got an edge.

Board Walker
Malgus solos

EmperorSidious2
Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.