Wonder Man / Blue Marvel =Vs= G.L Hal / Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Who wins this fight if all 4 heroes are without there superpowers.. Like in the Superman 2 movie when Superman lost his powers. All 4 are in the same boat here.

Wonder Man
Blue Marvel

Vs

G.L Hal
Superman

Fight takes place in Metropolis Dcnu Earth..

leonidas
wonder man is way out of his league. dc wins.

carver9
They are powerless.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
They are powerless.

Thanks Carv

So what's everyone's opinion on this fight?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman an Hal. Hal is a trained pilot, so he had some soldier training. Superman was trained by Batman and others. I would say they win.

zopzop
T2 mainly because of Superman.

In the JLA/vengers Crossover, Wonder Man made short work of GL Kyle. Then Superman literally ONE SHOT him.

This may not be canon to DC but it's canon to Marvel. Superman one shots WM, then it's just BM vs GL Hal and Superman. Good Luck BM.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
T2 mainly because of Superman.

In the JLA/vengers Crossover, Wonder Man made short work of GL Kyle. Then Superman literally ONE SHOT him.

This may not be canon to DC but it's canon to Marvel. Superman one shots WM, then it's just BM vs GL Hal and Superman. Good Luck BM.

Superman snuck attacked Wonderman and threw him against a statue. Wouldn't call that a legit fight, especially taking into consideration Wonderman seeing Superman owning Ms. Marvel and still believing he could take Supes.

Supermex
Does Superman have that kind of H2H training in Dcnu ? The op does Dcnu.

Just wondering..
I'm not sure myself.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Superman snuck attacked Wonderman and threw him against a statue. Wouldn't call that a legit fight, especially taking into consideration Wonderman seeing Superman owning Ms. Marvel and still believing he could take Supes.
hysterical

deathslash
Originally posted by Supermex
Does Superman have that kind of H2H training in Dcnu ? The op does Dcnu.

Just wondering..
I'm not sure myself. he got the crap beaten out of him by zod specifically because he doesn't have the huh skills that he had pre flashpoint

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
he got the crap beaten out of him by zod specifically because he doesn't have the huh skills that he had pre flashpoint
Then he beat the shit out of Wraith via his h2h skills. When he was owning the Uber skilled wonder woman.

And owned Xa-Du via his skills too.

Suffice to say Soule isn't the only writer writing Superman.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by deathslash
he got the crap beaten out of him by zod specifically because he doesn't have the huh skills that he had pre flashpoint

Skills

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/27/58/d7/2758d795f6a38a8de648b7bb645fc669.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.