Black Knight vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Go.

leonidas
this is a pretty good match. bk is extremely skilled. there are also a couple different versions, a couple who were actually superhuman, though only mildly. i assume classic bk w/ebony blade? i'd likely take matt. his h2h skills are just too much imo, despite dane's showing against a hacking logan. he could probably disarm dane long enough to score a ko. dane can call the blade back, but it may not be fast enough. the armor would protect him though, and the sword could be used to demolish some of the bf and make it hard on matt. the sword would likely make short work of the club too....

damn, now i'm less sure. lol i rescind my previous assessment. i'd take dane for a slight majority. good fight.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Classic Dane w/ EB.

What were the other versions, out of curiosity? I can only remember Vatican BK atm.

riv6672
I know the classic version best, and this is a close match. DDs greater h2h skill offset by Dane's better equipment.
DD 7/10.

leonidas
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Classic Dane w/ EB.

What were the other versions, out of curiosity? I can only remember Vatican BK atm.

there was the heroes for hire version with the sword of light and shield of night. he had faery armor and was superhuman. gan josin was also mildly superhuman and had a couple swords iirc--neural and ebony. there was straight neural sword dane. he's also had different steeds (which i assume he doesn't have here...?)

anyway, it's a good match.

StiltmanFTW
Getting Daredevil ripped to pieces by a flying horse would be too cruel, even for my standards.

Where's Dane in comics now, anyway?

Deadline
I think they're starting a new series. I think i would give DD a slight majority over Dane. Dane ain't Cap but he's still highly skilled. Just the fact he could use the blade all that time without cutting anyone was impressive.

Henry_Pym
Slight edge to Dane imo

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Getting Daredevil ripped to pieces by a flying horse would be too cruel, even for my standards.

Where's Dane in comics now, anyway?
Thst horse was pretty badass in the H4H series...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.