Chi-Chi vs. Master Shen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Junior Saga Chi-Chi.

SSJGGogeta
Hm, Jr. saga?

Idk, Chichi's only feat at that point is getting her ass kicked by Goku.

Which is conversely the same thing that would happen to Shen. So who knows.

I'm going with Chichi though, because Goku would step in if she started to lose. stick out tongue

AuraAngel
Master Shen could survive a Kamehameha from Roshi, fly, and presumably use the Dodon ray/solar flare/kikoho. So he's tough.

Meanwhile I don't recall Chi-Chi ever using ki but she is impressively acrobatic and strong. It is also stated that she trained Goten, who is massively stronger than Shen. She would have been way past her prime by this point.

Basically it comes down to whichever conjecture is most appealing to you. I'm skeptical about the recorded power levels of 120 for Shen and 130 for Chi-Chi but that is the only metric we've gpt

KingD19
I remember Chi-Chi getting one shot ko'd by one of Slug's fodder soldiers after surprising one or two. I see Shen and Roshi at least putting up a decent fight. The fact that she's never used ki probably puts Shen above her, and Shen trained Tien who was Goku's hardest fight ever before Piccolo showed up.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Master Shen could survive a Kamehameha from Roshi, fly, and presumably use the Dodon ray/solar flare/kikoho. So he's tough.

Meanwhile I don't recall Chi-Chi ever using ki but she is impressively acrobatic and strong. It is also stated that she trained Goten, who is massively stronger than Shen. She would have been way past her prime by this point.

Basically it comes down to whichever conjecture is most appealing to you. I'm skeptical about the recorded power levels of 120 for Shen and 130 for Chi-Chi but that is the only metric we've gpt

Roshi wasn't trying to hurt him with that kamehameha wave, lol. Just tried to shut him up for a while, which he did. If Roshi went all out, and shot him with a moon busting kamehameha wave, I'm pretty sure that Shen would be as badly vaporized as Chichi would.

Plus, she had sexual intercourse with a planet buster, on her honeymoon. Her durability is obviously insane, given that Goku hadn't even touched himself prior to there wedding day. There's no way he had enough control to not thrust into her so hard, that he shattered a mountain behind them, at least during the specific moment they conceived Gohan.

All Chichi has to do here is use her muff as a shield against all of Shen's attacks, and then strangle him with her piss-flaps. She takes this, no problem.

And if push comes to shove, she always has a family of Super Saiyan's to back her up.

cdtm
Based off feats, master Shen.

No idea where they get their power levels from, but common sense says chi chi really shouldn't rank among a martial art rival of Roshi, as there's no proof she was even stronger then Mr. Satan, who did earn some world championships and is likely the strongest "conventional" human in terms of martial arts skill.

He pales to Z fighters like streets pale to Iron Fist and Val Armorr, is all.

AuraAngel
Chi-Chi and Videl are both stronger than Mr. Satan.

NotAllThatEvil
I'm going with shen. Most of chi-chi's feats happen after she got married and shen fought in the piccolo war with roshi and mutito. probably has more power backing him than he lets on.

cdtm
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Chi-Chi and Videl are both stronger than Mr. Satan.

Based on?

AuraAngel
Videl based on what Gohan said about her being stronger than her dad and Chi-Chi based on her performance against Goku in the Budokai.

cdtm
Conceeded on Vidal, but Goku was clearly going easy on ChiChi.

And again, Mr. Satan's a bona fide champion who's polished his skills against the best non chi using humans. While there's not much proof ChiChi kept up her training, much less can use chi.

Granted, she did train Goten, but you know the saying about "those who can't, teach."

AuraAngel
http://view.thespectrum.net/manga/Dragon%20Ball/Volume%2012/db_v12hq_104.JPG

Mr. Satan has nothing on this showing. She is far too acrobatic and has easily bested men of similar builds to Mr. Satan.

http://view.thespectrum.net/manga/Dragon%20Ball/Volume%2012/db_v12hq_061.JPG

As for strength. Well...

http://view.thespectrum.net/manga/Dragon%20Ball/Volume%2001/dragonball_v01hq_177.JPG

If you've got showings for Mr. Satan then mention them.

By the by the strongest non-ki using human is Yajirobe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.