Despero, Sinestro & Cyborg Superman vs. God Cable, Silver Surfer & Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Teams have basic knowledge. Teams will know the motivation of the other and as a result, the will not hold back (not necessarily blood lusted from the start.)

Supermex
Is this Dcnu?

If it is, is Sinestro trans level currently? Or almost trans?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Supermex
Is this Dcnu?

If it is, is Sinestro trans level currently? Or almost trans?

With Despero here, an entire Justice League wrecker with immense tp, I feel like Surfer is holding his team together in a losing fight.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
With Despero here, an entire Justice League wrecker with immense tp, I feel like Surfer is holding his team together in a losing fight.

He was only a so called team wrecker because of his tp. He was physically weaker than Superman.

Zack M
Team 1.

Supermex
If Sinestro is over high herald then team one wins.. If all teams are even and are all high herald then team 2 wins

Board Walker
Sinestro is host to parallax, and casually stomped mongul with 5% power left in his ring.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He was only a so called team wrecker because of his tp. He was physically weaker than Superman.

Is that Nu-52 despero? I thought I remembered him physically wrecking them as well. If he is weaker than Supes then BM should be able to put him down physically If surfer and cable hold off the tp

Zack M
V &V Despero is the most powerful version.

Blue Area Vet
Guys, normal Sinestro.

Board Walker
Guys, normal Sinestro.

Nu Sinestro is the most current and "normal" sinestro, he is host to the Parallax entity, and controls it fully.

His power has increased to such a degree that while fighting Mongul he specifically says "I wont even need to bring out parallax", and he only had a small amount of ring power left.

Sinestro then goes on to control the yellow energy in all of Mongul's rings, as in Sinestro has absolute mastery over the yellow spectrum of power.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Board Walker
Nu Sinestro is the most current and "normal" sinestro, he is host to the Parallax entity, and controls it fully.

His power has increased to such a degree that while fighting Mongul he specifically says "I wont even need to bring out parallax", and he only had a small amount of ring power left.

Sinestro then goes on to control the yellow energy in all of Mongul's rings, as in Sinestro has absolute mastery over the yellow spectrum of power.

Don't redefine my battle thread, thanks. No Parallex host, just plain old Sinestro,

Zack M
The op didn't specify, so we use current incarnations. Currently sinestrollax has control of parallax.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack M
The op didn't specify, so we use current incarnations. Currently sinestrollax has control of parallax.

I clarified that a few posts ago. Having Parallex is hardly normal levels.

LordofBrooklyn
Team One in a stomp!

LordofBrooklyn

This is completely ludicrous.

What are you basing this "So called team wrecker" opinion on?

It certaintly can't be canon as Despero is a beast that takes on the best of the High Heralds in groups.

theTANTALIZER
If Silver Surfer removes his passive nature , he will a force to be recon with.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
This is completely ludicrous.

What are you basing this "So called team wrecker" opinion on?

It certaintly can't be canon as Despero is a beast that takes on the best of the High Heralds in groups.

Not sure exactly what you are trying to say, but your tone sounds like you want to start trouble. I stand by what I said which is based on what the writer said.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by theTANTALIZER
If Silver Surfer removes his passive nature , he will a force to be recon with.

Surfer isn't always passive and he won't be passive against this group.

Supermex
If everyone here is in normal form then Silver Surfer is the most powerful one here..

Not hard to understand that..

Unless Despero and Sinestro are above High Herald then they are not beating team 2. Op already said that everyone in this fight are in normal form, so yea team 2 got this this.

Nobody on team 1 is beating Silver Surfer.

Oh wait I just noticed its Cyborg Superman and not Reg.Superman in this fight.. So I'm not sure how powerful Cyborg Superman is to be honest.

Board Walker
Sinestro > silver surfer

Despero could solo the opposing team himself.

theTANTALIZER
Norrin has so much offensive versatility than any of the team. Which Surfer would you prefer, Surfer going on a slug fest or if Surfer goes power cosmic?

Board Walker
Originally posted by theTANTALIZER
Norrin has so much offensive versatility than any of the team. Which Surfer would you prefer, Surfer going on a slug fest or if Surfer goes power cosmic?

I would argue that sinestro, master of the yellow spectrum is more powerful, more strategic, and more versatile than surfer.

Supermex
Sinestro > silver surfer

Despero could solo the opposing team himself.

So what level is this Sinestro and Despero operating at if you think either one beats SS one on one?

SS is the pinnacle of the herald tier and you got Sinestro and Despero beating him?

LordofBrooklyn
Not sure exactly what you are trying to say, but your tone sounds like you want to start trouble. I stand by what I said which is based on what the writer said.

Ever since Despero's physical strength caught up with his psionic abilities(In his own words) he has been a consistent team wrecker.

None of the opposition on Team 2 has come close to contending with the combatants that he has faced all at once.

His psionic abilities would dominate even Cable's in God form.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Some versions of Cyborg Superman or Despero can solo team two. All in all Team one should stomp, except if we take their lowest versions/showings.

Supermex
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Some versions of Cyborg Superman or Despero can solo team two. All in all Team one should stomp, except if we take their lowest versions/showings.

That issue with this fight, Some are arguing it in different levels it seems

Zack M
Both Cyborg and Despero are trans on average.

Board Walker
Both Cyborg and Despero are trans on average.

This sums up the thread in a concise format, you have two beings who are on average trans level, high Herald team busters.

That and Sinestro > Silver Surfer only makes it more of a stomp

Supermex
This sums up the thread in a concise format, you have two beings who are on average trans level, high Herald team busters.

That and Sinestro > Silver Surfer only makes it more of a stomp

So your useing upgraded Sinestro then?

theTANTALIZER
Depending if it is not a jobbed Silver Surfer feats. Remember Surfer has vast telepathic powers and if strictly using whatever abilities, Surfer can revert to subatomic level enter into Despero and blows up from within.

carver9
Don't think anyone is reading DCNU. Despero isn't close to being as powerful as people are saying here. Hell, Martian Manhunter just stomped him. He has no team showings. Nothing of the sort and using Pre Despero, he still doesn't operate at the levels people are saying here...on average. One high showing doesnt Mean It's consistent. Anyways, team Marvel wins. Sinestro just got stomped by a watered down Lobo. He isn't beating anyone here imo. Despero only chance here is TP and we have as of yet to see what that is capable of. If it's on the level of mind raping anyone here. Cyborg Superman, if this is DCNU, he sucks. Anyone on the opposing team destroys him. Supergirl took him out in one hit.

theTANTALIZER
Oh YA, The Matrix Supergirl. Originally posted by carver9
Don't think anyone is reading DCNU. Despero isn't close to being as powerful as people are saying here. Hell, Martian Manhunter just stomped him. He has no team showings. Nothing of the sort and using Pre Despero, he still doesn't operate at the levels people are saying here...on average. One high showing doesnt Mean It's consistent. Anyways, team Marvel wins. Sinestro just got stomped by a watered down Lobo. He isn't beating anyone here imo. Despero only chance here is TP and we have as of yet to see what that is capable of. If it's on the level of mind raping anyone here. Cyborg Superman, if this is DCNU, he sucks. Anyone on the opposing team destroys him. Supergirl took him out in one hit.

DarkSaint85
Lol. Carver, you DO know Sinestro ALLOWED Lobo to win, right?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Thats not that I got from it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Thats not that I got from it.

He hired Lobo, put a hit on himself, and wanted to draw Lobo out and see what Lobo could do. Nothing more.

Not to mention, he has gotten rid of Parallax to save New Korugar.

carver9
He hired Lobo, put a hit on himself, and wanted to draw Lobo out and see what Lobo could do. Nothing more.

Not to mention, he has gotten rid of Parallax to save New Korugar.

Could've swore he fought Lobo for real to see what he was capable of. Didn't see anything during that fight where it was mentioned he was holding back.

DarkSaint85
Could've swore he fought Lobo for real to see what he was capable of.

How are these two sentences different? Sigh.

leonidas
lol

if it were prenu dc team kills them. if its the 52 versions, i've no idea....

Blue Area Vet
Ever since Despero's physical strength caught up with his psionic abilities(In his own words) he has been a consistent team wrecker.

None of the opposition on Team 2 has come close to contending with the combatants that he has faced all at once.

His psionic abilities would dominate even Cable's in God form.

What's your evidence? Where are the examples of increased strength feats?

Blue Area Vet
How are these two sentences different? Sigh.

He's saying he didn't allow him to win.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by leonidas
lol

Kills them based on what? How do they have anything to compete with God Cable? Let's see Despero run the world subconsciously while battling the likes of Silver Surfer.

LordofBrooklyn
Kills them based on what? How do they have anything to compete with God Cable? Let's see Despero run the world subconsciously while battling the likes of Silver Surfer.

Have you heard of Starro Prime?

Zack M
lol

yes

Blue Area Vet
Have you heard of Starro Prime?

Do you even know who God Cable is and what he did?

carver9
He's saying he didn't allow him to win.

thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Here, maybe this will help some of you guys out. Cable can transmute matter, move in between the moments of time, change ones physiology including genetic code, create high level illusions, extinguish a star, teleport and teleport others great distances, read the minds of planets population, cut off ones oxygen, react at light speed, turn off specific parts of the brain to negate super powers, etc. If he's not running the planet while in battle, hes basically a planetary level reality changer.

Blue Area Vet
Here, maybe this will help some of you guys out. Cable can transmute matter, move in between the moments of time, change ones physiology including genetic code, create high level illusions, extinguish a star, teleport and teleport others great distances, read the minds of planets population, cut off ones oxygen, react at light speed, turn off specific parts of the brain to negate super powers, etc. If he's not running the planet while in battle, hes basically a planetary level reality changer.

The other thing you are ignoring is that he is every bit the tactician Sinestro is and then some. He has done nothing but fight in wars his entire life over multiple timelines and realities.

Zack M
Despero and Hank are trans. Don't know how hard that is to understand.

Sin I AM

Lmfao

LordofBrooklyn
Do you even know who God Cable is and what he did?

Put God Cable in the search function and find out for yourself.

Blue Area Vet
Put God Cable in the search function and find out for yourself.

Nice try, you are the one that doesn't know shit about him. I have the actual comics which was one of the best Marvel runs ever IMO. When you do some research, you'll be able to mount and argument. Oh, and stop OVERRATING Despero. He isn't close to a so called trans. Not sure what you don't get about that.

BS- Starro, is that the stupid villain Scarlet Witch owned?

Zack M
Different starro.

Blue Area Vet
Different starro.

Okay. He's not in the thread anyway.

Zack M
Despero did decently well though. Got his head cut off and was still alive. Team 1 still wins.

abhilegend
Here, maybe this will help some of you guys out. Cable can transmute matter, move in between the moments of time, change ones physiology including genetic code, create high level illusions, extinguish a star, teleport and teleport others great distances, read the minds of planets population, cut off ones oxygen, react at light speed, turn off specific parts of the brain to negate super powers, etc. If he's not running the planet while in battle, hes basically a planetary level reality changer. laughing out loud

He hasn't done anything like that save reading everyone's mind.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

He hasn't done anything like that save reading everyone's mind.

Anything like what? What the hell are you talking about?

Blue Area Vet
Wait a minute, Hank is a trans? ?!? Cable will do what everyone else has failed to and grant Hanks death wish.

LordofBrooklyn
Nice try, you are the one that doesn't know shit about him. I have the actual comics which was one of the best Marvel runs ever IMO. When you do some research, you'll be able to mount and argument. Oh, and stop OVERRATING Despero. He isn't close to a so called trans. Not sure what you don't get about that.

BS- Starro, is that the stupid villain Scarlet Witch owned?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I really needed this laugh.

I know all about God Cable and have the posts to prove it. Your knowledge is so limited that you are diminishing Despero even though you obviously know nothing about him.

When you come at The King of Canon you best not miss!

abhilegend
Anything like what? What the hell are you talking about?
Extinguish a star? Change physiology? React at light speed?

Nope. Never did.

leonidas
planetary reality changer and star extinguisher?? omfg...

there isn't a laugh smilie big enough. lol more to the point, why you guys bother i'll never know.... dude doesn't even know who or what starro is and thinks cable is....well, lol you read it. can't argue with that logic and you'll never see a scan posted, ever, to support anything. as soon as you realize he will say marvel wins EVERY SINGLE TIME, you will stop wasting time trying to convince him otherwise. but carry on if you must. thumb up

planetary level reality changer. nuts

LordofBrooklyn

there isn't a laugh smilie big enough. lol more to the point, why you guys bother i'll never know.... dude doesn't even know who or what starro is and thinks cable is....well, lol you read it. can't argue with that logic and you'll never see a scan posted, ever, to support anything. as soon as you realize he will say marvel wins EVERY SINGLE TIME, you will stop wasting time trying to convince him otherwise. but carry on if you must. thumb up

Hey, you can't talk about Blue Area Vet that way!

After all "He has the actual comics" involving God Cable which is more than can be said for anyone else commenting in this thread. He also knows about Despero and Henshaw's status despite showing utter ignorance of both characters.

In light of all this there is only one question to be asked...

Who do you think you are, Leonidas?

Zack M
laughing out loud

Supermex
Is Zack M the kid that went by the name Golgo?

I haven't seen Golgo in awhile so I was just wondering if that was him under a sock account.

Anybody know what happened to Golgo if its not Zack M? I remember that Golgo guy was a big DC D;!ck Rider.. I mean you could make Cls.Batman Vs Cls.Thor in a thread battle and he pick Batman to win everytime!! Oh and he would make massive stomp threads was his Forte with DC in favor everytime lol

I miss that guy!

Zack M
Golgo misses you too.

DarkSaint85
thumb up

So Lobo was out for the kill (to get the contract, and a Lobo always completes it).

Sinestro was testing him, so obv wasn't out for the kill.

Not sure how you can't see the difference in mentalities. One is taking it seriously, and all out to win. The other is testing him - so not obv going to roll over for him, butrather than go all out, at the crucial moment, he will call the contract off.

Don't think you read much DCnU.

leonidas

After all "He has the actual comics" involving God Cable which is more than can be said for anyone else commenting in this thread. He also knows about Despero and Henshaw's status despite showing utter ignorance of both characters.

man, you are making a habit of correcting me and setting me straight lately... embarrasment

carver9
So Lobo was out for the kill (to get the contract, and a Lobo always completes it).

Sinestro was testing him, so obv wasn't out for the kill.

Not sure how you can't see the difference in mentalities. One is taking it seriously, and all out to win. The other is testing him - so not obv going to roll over for him, butrather than go all out, at the crucial moment, he will call the contract off.

Don't think you read much DCnU.

Lol...k guess you forgot what Sinestro had his crew do to Lobo? They were ripping his guts out in space. There's no way Sinestro was holding back. Nothing adds up to that being the case in their fight. Why test someone for an impossible mission if you are holding back (which isn't Sinestro style anyways). The only reason Sinestro knew he was ready is due to Lobo stomping him.

Blue Area Vet

Look at you talking shit! laughing Glad to see you temporarily grow a pair. So I say Marvel wins every time, right? THE WTF IS THIS??

Stop wanking Barda even though she wins. The OP makes some HORRIBLE battle threads.

Old Post Yesterday 02:43 PM

Shut can the **** up now. I don't have to provide a million scans for your ignorant ass. Everything I said occurred in comics. If you don't like it, it's a person problem. There are plenty of resources out there for those who aren't in the know. Try starting with the respect thread on this board if you are interested, but if you want to sit in the corner covering your eyes, you can do that too.

Blue Area Vet

Henshaw is a trans? You might be a tran, but Henshaw is no trans. Spoken like a true DC boot licker.

DarkSaint85
Lol...k guess you forgot what Sinestro had his crew do to Lobo? They were ripping his guts out in space. There's no way Sinestro was holding back. Nothing adds up to that being the case in their fight. Why test someone for an impossible mission if you are holding back (which isn't Sinestro style anyways). The only reason Sinestro knew he was ready is due to Lobo stomping him.

Sinestro knew of his HF.

So Sinestro was out for the kill? Proof?

carver9
Sinestro knew of his HF.

So Sinestro was out for the kill? Proof?

I already provided proof.

Blue Area Vet
Planetary psi, got a problem with this Leo?

https://i.imgur.com/ybWkeoD.jpg

Disables Cyclops, got a problem with this Leo?

https://i.imgur.com/sQLVw10.jpg

Teleports Lightmaster to space after covering him with layers of debris, got a problem with this Leo?

https://i.imgur.com/SHDkbQE.jpg

Stops the oxygen flow for these people, got a problem with this Leo?

https://i.imgur.com/IAf5YUd.jpg

Slows down time and is able to have a conversation "in between" time, got a problem with that Leo?

http://i.imgur.com/wGMNaEJ.jpg

You wanna act like a turd, I'll treat you like one.

Sin I AM
In regards to the sinestro-lobo fight. It's not really a good showing, lobo was prepped and sinestro was "testing" him. Anyone with common sense could see it was inconclusive

DarkSaint85
I already provided proof.

Yeah....sure you did.

Here's mine:

Sinestro's enjoying this - makes me think he's got something up his sleeve:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/Lobo%202014-%20-%20Annual%20001-033_zpsqft1udvv.jpg

Check out his sh!t eating grin, lol. He ordered the Lanterns to stand down - you think he'd do that if he was in any danger whatsoever?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/Lobo%202014-%20-%20Annual%20001-037_zpshoqtqt0z.jpg

Next page, he tells Lobo he wants him on retainer. You don't kill the guy you want to hire.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
In regards to the sinestro-lobo fight. It's not really a good showing, lobo was prepped and sinestro was "testing" him. Anyone with common sense could see it was inconclusive

Have my babies.

DarkSaint85
Planetary psi, got a problem with this Leo?

Disables Cyclops, got a problem with this Leo?

Teleports Lightmaster to space after covering him with layers of debris, got a problem with this Leo?

Stops the oxygen flow for these people, got a problem with this Leo?

Slows down time and is able to have a conversation "in between" time, got a problem with that Leo?

You wanna act like a turd, I'll treat you like one.

The Cyclops and oxygen flow scans - he's just using TK to hold the beams/oxygen back. Nothing more, nothing less.

Besides, leo was laughing at your statement that he could extinguish stars and change reality on a planetary scale, NOT that he was unable to teleport etc.

How do you know he was slowing down time and having a conversation in between time? Doesn't say in your scan.

Blue Area Vet
The Cyclops and oxygen flow scans - he's just using TK to hold the beams/oxygen back. Nothing more, nothing less.

Besides, leo was laughing at your statement that he could extinguish stars and change reality on a planetary scale, NOT that he was unable to teleport etc.

How do you know he was slowing down time and having a conversation in between time? Doesn't say in your scan.

Dude, really? So you are also unfamiliar with this feat? I didn't think I'd have to post the entire fight. He was to return in under three seconds according to Cable's estimations. In the scan, after a conversation, he mentions Lightmaster is nanoseconds early, even though he isn't actually there yet. This is Cable in the "moments between time", a feat he accomplished in his fight with Nate Grey. And all of these feats are in character as God Cable.

The extinguish the sun was said by Rachael Summers. He can laugh all he wants, but I didn't make this up. Pretty turdish reaction if you ask me. This is the same clown that attacked JBL a few says ago for no reason at all.

As far as you pointing out Cable's using his TK, I never said it was anything else so I don't understand the purpose of your comment.

DarkSaint85
Dude, really? So you are also unfamiliar with this feat? I didn't think I'd have to post the entire fight. He was to return in under three seconds according to Cable's estimations. In the scan, after a conversation, he mentions Lightmaster is nanoseconds early, even though he isn't actually there yet. This is Cable in the "moments between time", a feat he accomplished in his fight with Nate Grey. And all of these feats are in character as God Cable.

The extinguish the sun was said by Rachael Summers. He can laugh all he wants, but I didn't make this up. Pretty turdish reaction if you ask me. This is the same clown that attacked JBL a few says ago for no reason at all.

As far as you pointing out Cable's using his TK, I never said it was anything else so I don't understand the purpose of your comment.

How can he be between moments in time....when time is stil passing? Aldo, when did he fight Nate?

So Rachael said it, without it actually happening....ok.

The purpose of my comment was to question the purpose of your scans. Leo never questioned it.....it was abhi.

Sin I AM
He's not in between moments...

leonidas
laughing out loud

i've faced cable no less than 3 times in a tourney setting and used him once. if there is one person around here who knows him, it's me. your ignorance is on display with nearly every post. you antagonize, flame, are utterly biased but what's worse is your ignorance and the idea that you pretend to know things....

you're a dime a dozen on the site anymore.

cable is a global psi--like martian manhunter, like xavier. emma frost has global level feats. hell, xavier has affected planets WAY larger than the earth and has intergalactic feats.

cable's tk is omega level. which is powerful--very powerful. he cut off oxygen? rachel summers created a BLACK HOLE with her molecular levels of tk, without the phoenix, and betsy at one time was more POWERFUL than she was. manchester black gave a stroke to SUPERMAN. cable held an island. in dc, maxima held together CONTINENTS and with her tp took down new gods who were at the time said to be completely immune to psi powers! but you wouldn't know anything about any of that would you, and now that you do it doesn't matter anyway because, well, you don't care about anything but marvel, ergo everyone else is sh!t and impartiality be damned amiright?

i also saw, very surprisingly..... that you posted nothing to show he can extinguish stars (that was hyperbole directed at x-man, not cable...and was never close to being backed up) nor that he is a 'planetary level reality changer'. laughing out loud

it's hilarious, and i'm practically drowning in irony over here, that you of all people have the temerity to criticize ANYONE for wanking, when all you do is stroke marvel **** in every single thread.

cable's powerful, and i like the character a great deal. guys like you make me like him less. bias is something we need less of on the site, not more of it. until you lose the hate and the chip, no one will give a rat's a$$ about your opinion or about what you 'think' you know.....

abhilegend
laughing out loud

i've faced cable no less than 3 times in a tourney setting and used him once. if there is one person around here who knows him, it's me. your ignorance is on display with nearly every post. you antagonize, flame, are utterly biased but what's worse is your ignorance and the idea that you pretend to know things....

cable is a global psi--like martian manhunter, like xavier. emma frost has global level feats. hell, xavier has affected planets WAY larger than the earth and has intergalactic feats.

cable's tk is omega level. which is powerful--very powerful. he cut off oxygen? rachel summers created a BLACK HOLE with her molecular levels of tk, without the phoenix, and betsy at one time was more POWERFUL than she was. manchester black gave a stroke to SUPERMAN. cable held an island. in dc, maxima held together CONTINENTS and with her tp took down new gods who were at the time said to be completely immune to psi powers! but you wouldn't know anything about any of that would you, and now that you do it doesn't matter anyway because, well, you don't care about anything but marvel, ergo everyone else is sh!t and impartiality be damned amiright?

i also saw, very surprisingly..... that you posted nothing to show he can extinguish stars (that was hyperbole directed at x-man, not cable...and was never close to being backed up) nor that he is a 'planetary level reality changer'. laughing out loud

it's hilarious, and i'm practically drowning in irony over here, that you of all people have the temerity to criticize ANYONE for wanking, when all you do is stroke marvel **** in every single thread.

cable's powerful, and i like the character a great deal. guys like you make me like him less. bias is something we need less of on the site, not more of it. until you lose the hate and the chip, no one will give a rat's a$$ about your opinion or about what you 'think' you know.....
You lost against Cable.

uhuh

Funnily enough we know more about marvel characters than BAV can even dream.

leonidas
iirc you lost to him once too. sneer

and yeah, but then again, most people do...

abhilegend
iirc you lost to him once too. sneer

and yeah, but then again, most people do...
Yeah, but then I won too.

Nobody challenged me after that for mid Herald belt.

mmm

leonidas
Yeah,

edited for relevance. sneer

abhilegend
edited for relevance. sneer
laughing out loud

You old bastard. Wanna challenge me for mid Herald belt?

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud

Oh, excuse me, you've faced him in a tournament, did you? laughing out loud Well, let's just have you sworn in as a Cable expert. Did you seriously just say that? I'm embarrassed for you. Hopefully milk didn't spurt out of your nose when you said that. Yeah, apparently you are an expert at something, lowballing God Cable's feats.

Everything I posted was accurate. It's pretty funny how you cite feats from characters of another comic universe. What the hell does that have to do with Cable? Apparently it's just another chance for you a wank D.C.

Cable himself said he was the most powerful telepath on the planet and that included Xavier. Now go ahead and accuse him of hyperbole like you did Rachael. And funny you should slickly attempt to imply that Rachael was stronger than him. Well tell me why she wasn't able to hold Providence and Cable had to take the load from her, AFTER he fought SS?

https://i.imgur.com/SzJEBwe.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mNB34LN.jpg

But you think Rachael's words about extinguishing the are hyperbole, than you actually want to remain ignorant. She is talking directly to him advising him of his pwoer. She also said that he possess "as much, if not more, power than me or any other telepath COMBINED." Sorry if you don't like it:

http://i.imgur.com/ewjLD59.jpg

You are a fool if you don't understand that Cable without the legacy virus is easily the strongest psi on the planet. Everything shown and said supports it, you are just in too much denial or too much butt hurt to be truthful. Rachael Grey? GTFOH.

Zack M
Cable is small fry compared to Despero.

Supermex

Golgo is this really you!!??

Zack M
Mind your own business, biatch.

Blue Area Vet

LMAO, you wish. Only pure bias pours from your mouth. Cable could easily teleport him to space and fire every nuc on earth at him, something that is very much in character. He could absolutely HATE Despero enough to kill him.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
Golgo is this really you!!??

That last comment let the cat out of the bag. big grin

Sin I AM
Oh, excuse me, you've faced him in :

http://i.imgur.com/ewjLD59.jpg

You are a fool if you don't understand that Cable without the legacy virus is easily the strongest psi on the planet. Everything shown and said supports it, you are just in too much denial or too much butt hurt to be truthful. Rachael Grey? GTFOH.

Is that scan from adventures of jean n scott? It looks awfully familiar

leonidas
as i said--hyperbole..... good lord.

Blue Area Vet
as i said--hyperbole..... good lord.

And as I said, you're wrong. Wait, are you talking about your own claims? Yeah, a lot of hyperbole there.

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107179/3118949-despero.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107179/3118950-desp2.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107179/3118952-desp3.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107179/3118948-desp4.jpg

Sin I AM
Is that scan from adventures of jean n scott? It looks awfully familiar

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

You old bastard. Wanna challenge me for mid Herald belt?
Oh sure.. U issue challenges on 2 separate threads, but u say you have no time for the one I posed to u... Pshhh... Snob.

Blue Area Vet
You lost against Cable.

uhuh

Funnily enough we know more about marvel characters than BAV can even dream.

Really? That's reassuring. Whenever you begin to talk big I know I'm in the clear. Get back to me when Despero can do half the shit Cable can.

Blue Area Vet
So MM mind ****ed Despero and pimped off? Wow, never seen anyone mention this. Is it supposed to be a secret?

Sin I AM
Hate being ignored...anyway whoever posted that Rachel n nate scan obviously didn't read the comic.

DarkSaint85
How can he be between moments in time....when time is stil passing? Also, when did he fight Nate?

So Rachael said it, without it actually happening....ok.

The purpose of my comment was to question the purpose of your scans. Leo never questioned it.....it was abhi.

This. Unless it happens...I mean, did Sentry stalemate Galactus, just because Spidey said so?

Hate being ignored...anyway whoever posted that Rachel n nate scan obviously didn't read the comic.

What happened in that comic?

Because that scan looks like Cable is doubting Rachel's words. Calling her crazy.

Sin I AM
This. Unless it happens...I mean, did Sentry stalemate Galactus, just because Spidey said so?

Because that scan looks like Cable is doubting Rachel's words. Calling her crazy.

If it's from adventures of jean n scott then that's from a future timeline where cable is dying and a dying Rachel is trying to convince him that he is powerful enough to fight the to virus...it was little more than a pep talk and hinted at only implied power. I'll check when im home but im almost certain

DarkSaint85
If it's from adventures of jean n scott then that's from a future timeline where cable is dying and a dying Rachel is trying to convince him that he is powerful enough to fight the to virus...it was little more than a pep talk and hinted at only implied power. I'll check when im home but im almost certain

Ah, the dangers of relying solely on respect threads....

Sin I AM
Ah, the dangers of relying solely on respect threads....

Exactly but im not 100% sure that's y i asked. Whoever posted that SHOULD know

DarkSaint85
Exactly but im not 100% sure that's y i asked. Whoever posted that SHOULD know

I've found it.

http://www.scottandjean.com/miniseries/adventures/4.html

Looks like you're right. Here's a fuller scan:

http://www.scottandjean.com/miniseries/adventures/images/ad4_07.jpg

Blue Area Vet
What's the problem fellas? Seems like you are talking about everything except what's shown.

DarkSaint85
Its non canon,or non usable, if its the storyline we're thinking of.

Do you know where its from?

LordofBrooklyn
Henshaw is a trans? You might be a tran, but Henshaw is no trans. Spoken like a true DC boot licker.

You're the most ignorant masochist to ever hit this board!

Henshaw has consistently been portrayed as trans.

If you deny it, here are the stakes.

A 6 month ban for me if you prove otherwise. A 6 month ban for you when you most certaintly fail.

ghostman
planetary level reality changer

Blue Area Vet
Its non canon,or non usable, if its the storyline we're thinking of.

Do you know where its from?

I never represented it as the same story. I included it because some people here have no idea who the character is and are trying to low sell the character. This claim is consistent with what we see from Cable without the legacy virus, off the charts TP and TK. No one has operated at this level outside of his clone Nate Grey and Dark Phoenix.

Blue Area Vet
You're the most ignorant masochist to ever hit this board!

Henshaw has consistently been portrayed as trans.

If you deny it, here are the stakes.

A 6 month ban for me if you prove otherwise. A 6 month ban for you when you most certaintly fail.

No he hasn't. He's a peer to Superman. For your information, "trans" is a bullshit term used on this message board, nothing more. Pull your head out of your ass so you can understand. There is no proof because the term isn't recognized by comics, but I still vote you ban yourself for make such a stupid challenge.

Juntai
I never represented it as the same story. I included it because some people here have no idea who the character is and are trying to low sell the character. This claim is consistent with what we see from Cable without the legacy virus, off the charts TP and TK. No one has operated at this level outside of his clone Nate Grey and Dark Phoenix. Doesn't matter, itshyperbole.

Blue Area Vet

A young Cable? He did doubt it. Obviously he didn't know or Rachael wouldn't have to tell him. The adult Cable said he's the strongest telepath on the planet and showed it.

As far as Spidey's comment goes, do you doubt it after what we've seen from Sentry? Taking down Asgard, punking teams of heroes and owning the Molecule Man? The cult of Death Sentry? I'd say Spidey was dead on and so was Rachael. Hell, Thor took it to Galactus, so why doubt it?

ghostman
No he hasn't. He's a peer to Superman. For your information, "trans" is a bullshit term used on this message board, nothing more. Pull your head out of your ass so you can understand. There is no proof because the term isn't recognized by comics, but I still vote you ban yourself for make such a stupid challenge.

planetary level reality changer

Sin I AM
What's the problem fellas? Seems like you are talking about everything except what's shown.

It's canon. But it's also hyperbolic statement. That's a young future Cable before he can even use his powers, dying. Getting a pep talk by Rachel about what he "could" do. Plenty of characters are told they can do things..doesn't make it factual.

Sin I AM
Honestly don't even know why cable is being brought up he's the weakest character on the field

Blue Area Vet
Honestly don't even know why cable is being brought up he's the weakest character on the field

Lol, based on?

leonidas
And as I said, you're wrong. Wait, are you talking about your own claims? Yeah, a lot of hyperbole there.

laughing out loud

you really are terrible at this. erm

so, as i said, a hyperbolic statement. unless you actually have a scan showing him extinguishing a star.... no? then gtfo of here with this idiocy. should i post scans of someone claiming superman's strength is limitless? how about odin being omnipotent? hulk being strongest there is? gladiator being strong enough to rip a star in half? good f'n lord.... pathetic. statements are the next best thing to useless and are not proof of...anything.

wank wank wank wank.... lol

Blue Area Vet
It's canon. But it's also hyperbolic statement. That's a young future Cable before he can even use his powers, dying. Getting a pep talk by Rachel about what he "could" do. Plenty of characters are told they can do things..doesn't make it factual.

Okay dude, throw it out if you want to. It was only for perspective. If you dont accept it, fine.

leonidas

lol

hard to imagine. wink

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud

you really are terrible at this. erm

so, as i said, a hyperbolic statement. unless you actually have a scan showing him extinguishing a star.... no? then gtfo of here with this idiocy. should i post scans of someone claiming superman's strength is limitless? how about odin being omnipotent? hulk being strongest there is? gladiator being strong enough to rip a star in half? good f'n lord.... pathetic. statements are the next best thing to useless and are not proof of...anything.

wank wank wank wank.... lol

Make me GTFOH little Leo. Like I said, based on what Cable showed when he actually did grow up, the statement is consistent and wasn't said in a vaccum. If you can't understand that then you shouldn't be typing. What I presented was multiple showings and multiple statements by those powerful psis close to him that paint a picture of his power level since people doubted his power level. I'm sorry your dim ass is so bad at logical thought and reasoning. Good luck chewing gum and walking at the same time.

Go ahead and hide behind your stupid side track arguments because it's all you've got. What the hell is your actual rebuttal to his showings, that Rachael made a micro black hole with the power of the Phoenix Force?? laughing out loud You little hating ass....

Sin I AM

He hasn't really done anything..he's all hype..i mean his feats were impressive but not really combat related

Zack M
Spite. Team 1 wrecks.

Blue Area Vet
He hasn't really done anything..he's all hype..i mean his feats were impressive but not really combat related

Lol, so going toe to toe with the Silver Surfer while continuing to complete various global tasks and reversing the collateral damage caused isn't impressive? What would have been?

Blue Area Vet
Spite. Team 1 wrecks.

Despero got merced by weak ass Manhunter. Surfer > Manhunter.

Sin I AM
Lol, so going toe to toe with the Silver Surfer while continuing to complete various global tasks and reversing the collateral damage caused isn't impressive? What would have been? Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Lol, so going toe to toe with the Silver Surfer while continuing to complete various global tasks and reversing the collateral damage caused isn't impressive? What would have been?

Did u read that comic? Because if you did you'd realize that the second Norrin took the kid gloves off the battle ended.

Juntai
Make me GTFOH little Leo. Like I said, based on what Cable showed when he actually did grow up, the statement is consistent and wasn't said in a vaccum. If you can't understand that then you shouldn't be typing. What I presented was multiple showings and multiple statements by those powerful psis close to him that paint a picture of his power level since people doubted his power level. I'm sorry your dim ass is so bad at logical thought and reasoning. Good luck chewing gum and walking at the same time.

Go ahead and hide behind your stupid side track arguments because it's all you've got. What the hell is your actual rebuttal to his showings, that Rachael made a micro black hole with the power of the Phoenix Force?? laughing out loud You little hating ass.... Oh look, same thing in this thread as the other..

Originally posted by Juntai
Trolling because he can't prove anything or debate worth a shit.

Blue Area Vet
Did u read that comic? Because if you did you'd realize that the second Norrin took the kid gloves off the battle ended.

Scroll back for your answer. Good thing Surfer wasn't running the world at the time.

Zack M
Despero probably solos this.

Blue Area Vet
Despero probably solos this.

But MM solos that fool.

Sin I AM
Scroll back for your answer. Good thing Surfer wasn't running the world at the time.

Not really but ok

Zack M
But MM solos that fool.

Not Pre-DCnU.

Sin I AM
Is there a Cy Supes buff here? Curious as to whether he can affect the TO in Nates body

leonidas
aww, look at this guy. 'little leo', 'hating ass'... laughing out loud

you....really are terrible at this in every sense of the word. but, i guess if i was as bad at all this as you, i'd be bitter too. so keep plucking little duck. thumb up

rachel didn't have the pf though--my pity for you only gets you so much leeway--if you go upstairs and ask your mom if she'd read you the arc, you'd know she was without the force which had long since abandoned her and didn't return in any form until she touched korvus' sword..... in fact, that entire arc of 20-30+ issues or so was meant to define her as MARVEL GIRL and NOT phoenix. she went so far at one point as to vow to her enemies they'd WISH she were phoenix after they killed her family.... but keep on pretending like you know what you're talking about, while demonstrating what a complete asshat you truly are. thumb up

more to the point: no scan of cable extinguishing a star? no scan of planetary level reality changing? wut??? i.....can't believe it.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/60334475.jpg

laughing out loud

as fun as this has been, i'm afraid i can no longer entertain this. you don't debate, you have no knowledge, you flame and troll and drag almost every thread into the mud with your idiocy and i can't believe i let myself get caught up in this. so get in the last word, flame me, throw an e-fit, then carry on with your ignorance. others can deal with it better. i have no patience for stupidity so bid you a fond adieu. smile

Blue Area Vet
aww, look at this guy. 'little leo', 'hating ass'... laughing out loud

you....really are terrible at this in every sense of the word. but, i guess if i was as bad at all this as you, i'd be bitter too. so keep plucking little duck. thumb up

rachel didn't have the pf though--my pity for you only gets you so much leeway--if you go upstairs and ask your mom if she'd read you the arc, you'd know she was without the force which had long since abandoned her and didn't return in any form until she touched korvus' sword..... in fact, that entire arc of 20-30+ issues or so was meant to define her as MARVEL GIRL and NOT phoenix. she went so far at one point as to vow to her enemies they'd WISH she were phoenix after they killed her family.... but keep on pretending like you know what you're talking about, while demonstrating what a complete asshat you truly are. thumb up

more to the point: no scan of cable extinguishing a star? no scan of planetary level reality changing? wut??? i.....can't believe it.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/60334475.jpg

laughing out loud

as fun as this has been, i'm afraid i can no longer entertain this. you don't debate, you have no knowledge, you flame and troll and drag almost every thread into the mud with your idiocy and i can't believe i let myself get caught up in this. so get in the last word, flame me, throw an e-fit, then carry on with your ignorance. others can deal with it better. i have no patience for stupidity so bid you a fond adieu. smile

Don't fool yourself, you lack the discipline to bow out gracefully. The fact that you alone continue to ask for scans of Cable putting out a star when A) it was a quoted claim from the beginning and B) it's been discussed ad nauseam and is over with is a sign of what a complete vag you are. You are in fact still entertaining it in your weak little noodle. You can run your little side show, but you continue to run from the facts, that being that Cable was more powerful than Rachael. Not just words, deeds, mofo. For all you slick talk, you have yet to address the Providence feat. No wonder you decided to quit. You didn't think I'd notice, did ya? No wonder you are still demanding scans that don't exist? You can't deal with the ones that do exist because you'd have to raise the white flag and be exposed as a fraud.

I told you that Cable was the most powerful telepath/telekinetic outside of Phoenix and that's was proven long ago. Your dumb ass can wank Despero as you want but your boy is still Martian Manhunter's *****. Live with that.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Oh sure.. U issue challenges on 2 separate threads, but u say you have no time for the one I posed to u... Pshhh... Snob.
You jelly? Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Really? That's reassuring. Whenever you begin to talk big I know I'm in the clear. Get back to me when Despero can do half the shit Cable can.
Despero certainly can't hyperbole like Cable. That's for sure.

LordofBrooklyn

You're not good enough to engage in semantics and sophistry.

If you are as knowledgable about the medium as you claim then "Trans" level power should be readily indentifiable.

Any time you won't to back up your claim about Henshaw with the aforementioned stakes just step up.

DarkSaint85
Okay dude, throw it out if you want to. It was only for perspective. If you dont accept it, fine.

OK, it was only for perspective, not an actual feat, fine. Let's move on.

Next, the 'walking in between moments' feat. The scan you showed...just had him reacting quickly. Time WAS passing, which as I understood it (based on the Nate/Ares fight) it wouldn't do if you were 'between moments'.

What say you?

DarkSaint85
Also, not sure why losing to Martian Manhunter is such a low feat. Based on statements, Superman is afraid to fight him, and he's been called the most powerful member of the JLA....

Of course, based on feats, he's not all that, but let's get some perspective on poor MM.

Genii96
Not saying who sins,but god cable is one of the most powerful telepaths on the planet,and one of the most powerful TP users as well...only guys that surpass him would be shaman nate grey and drak phoenix IMO....he is being quite overlooked here,...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Genii96
Not saying who sins,but god cable is one of the most powerful telepaths on the planet,and one of the most powerful TP users as well...only guys that surpass him would be shaman nate grey and drak phoenix IMO....he is being quite overlooked here,...

Nope

Genii96
Nope what?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Genii96
Nope what?

Nope to him being overlooked, nope to him being the most powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.