Superman vs. Six Paths Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
As the title says, Superman faces Naruto. The fight takes place in the crater where the Juubi battle occurred.

Superman can be injured, but he has the same durability as Kaguya.

Who wins this? The Shinobi Demi-god, or the Man of Steel?
Please give good support so we can have a good debate.

Side-note: There is no Kryptonite in this fight.

carver9
Naruto.

eaebiakuya
Superman wins with ease. He is much faster than the fastest Naruto characther. He Can one shot Naruto.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Even if you lower his durability Superman stomps.

Jmanghan
I have no words.

I can only pray. Pray very very hard, that you get banned for making such a spiteful thread.

Shame on you, you piece of shit.

StealthRanger
Superman solos Nardoverse

jmoul
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I have no words.

I can only pray. Pray very very hard, that you get banned for making such a spiteful thread.

Shame on you, you piece of shit.

How is this spite? If you can give support for why this is spite, then I will lend your claim some credit. If, however, you just pull this shit from your ass without thinking, then kindly shut the hell up and leave my thread.

Moving on:
Naruto has taken on enemies with similar abilities and won while he wasn't nearly as strong as his Six-Paths self. Sure, maybe they weren't as powerful as Superman.

Then one must account for Naruto's healing abilities and his Truth Seekers, which could help defend if Superman got too close. Then there is Naruto's Tailed Beast Bombs, if he really wanted to go so far as to destroy a couple mountains in the process of this fight (exaggerating to make a point).

Superman has greater speed and strength, but when has something like that ever stopped Naruto? Superman's flight isn't really that great of an advantage, much like with Madara's flying, since Six Paths Naruto has multiple different styles of Rasenshurikan attacks that can reach him with ease.

Lastly, Naruto has an imperfect Flying Thunder God teleportation jutsu, which can get him out of harm's way pretty quickly if need be.

While I hold great respect for how over-powered Superman is, I think people have severely underestimated Naruto in this contest. So is it spite? I don't think so.

dika123
pray is not working on internet big grin

Genesis-Soldier
naruto has some serious feats and attributes but superman is kinder overpowered in comparison and VERY fast

althouth if naruto can dodge a limbo attack them maybe he lasts longer but the outcome is a given

Damborgson
The difference is n strength would be too much.

AuraAngel
The one who can fly to stars lightyears away and bench press a planet wins.

eaebiakuya
Jmoul, Superman is faster than light, and have planet level + strengh. Naruto was never hitted with a strengh like that. He cant tank a punch from someone who can destroy a planet.

Genesis-Soldier
even madara shits himself here

Jmanghan
Naruto can't damage Superman.

Genesis-Soldier
wonder if a genjuitsu would work

ik know naruto doesnt have the capabilities to perform one but it would be interesting

Blockythe1guy
Poor Naruto.

Prof. T.C McAbe
So everyone thinks Superman wins? Except one not very bright poster. Good good.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
So everyone thinks Superman wins? Except one not very bright poster. Good good.

who isnt the very bright poster

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by carver9
Naruto.

Genesis-Soldier
lol didnt see that one

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
who isnt the very bright poster

The lolowball jester wink

Surtur
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Superman solos Nardoverse

Actually some of the characters do have esoterics that could get them a win IF they had time to do them, so if he was taking on the entire Narutoverse at once they might be able to pull it off.

That said, he's much faster then any single character so he wins this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.