Leon S. Kennedy vs Niko Bellic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Leon from RE6 vs Niko from GTA IV.

Round 1: Straight shootout. Leon has his HK VP70 from RE2 with 80 rounds, TMP with 150 rounds, Assault Rifle RN with 100 rounds, Riot Gun with 25 shells and 3 Hand Grenades. Niko has a Combat Pistol with 60 rounds, Micro-SMG with 150 rounds, AK-47 with 100 rounds, Combat Shotgun with 25 shells and 6 Molotov Cocktails.

Round 2: Melee fight. Leon has his Combat Knife from RE4 and Niko has a Basebal Bat.

Round 3: H2H. Leon is barehanded and Niko has his Basebal Bat from round 2.

The fight takes place in the warehouse that Roman was beign held captive.

Solid47
Bump.

Adam Grimes
Leon destroys him.

Jmanghan
Leon demolishes him in under 15 seconds. I'd be willing to bet he kills him in that amount of time too.

Dexx-Planet86
Niko trashes Leon in all rounds he's a much better shot far better fighter and can solo armies. Niko knocks his skull off with a baseball bat

Comparing Leon against Niko or other GTA characters is like comparing a 2 years old in coma against Mike Tyson in his prime

Nusa105
Leon annihilate Niko in a few seconds. This is a joke thread

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Nusa105
niko annihilate leon in a few seconds. This is a joke thread

fixed

leon would get his @$$ manhandled by roman in 3 secs lul

Nusa105
Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
fixed

leon would get his @$$ manhandled by roman in 3 secs lul
You're a troll. Just leave this site please

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Nusa105
You're a troll. Just leave this site please

why because youre losing. them i guess you should leave this site since youre incapable of making any counterpoint. come back when leon doesnt get manhandled his @$$ by pu$$ie$ like svetlana.

Nusa105
why because youre losing. them i guess you should leave this site since youre incapable of making any counterpoint. come back when leon doesnt get manhandled his @$$ by pu$$ie$ like svetlana.
Man, your trolling stuff is not funny. Just stop and leave this site

Solid47
Leon wins all rounds better fighter, stats, shot, feats, gears, etc.

Show me feats from Niko that suggests that he could stomp Leon please? You keeps insulting other members but you hasn't showed anything from Niko yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.