Jedi Escape! (Gauntlet-style)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vixas
Evening All, well met and salutations as usual. In an effort to make unique Versus scenarios for everyone I believe this could be a refreshing idea. The premise is simple: The first team of Jedi are attempting to escape a trap set for them by several Sith comprising Team 2. They are not "magically" rejuvenated between each fight, but are free to do anything between each fight as you believe they themselves actually would, given who they are as characters and use any abilities for healing/support open to them. So without further ado, enjoy the debate.

Team 1: Jaina Solo Fel, Revan Reborn, RotS Anakin

Location: Tomb of Ludo Kressh; Korriban (The tomb will NOT operate as a functioning Nexus in ANY capacity. IE No amp-ing or hindering any combatants.)

http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotorii/locations/maps/secrettomb.jpg

Team 1 will begin at Point 7 on the map.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team 2. (Placed in order of points on the map)

6 - Exar Kun, Count Dooku, SoD Maul

(Should you feel they would continue straight ahead to this area)
5 - Darth Krayt (Reborn), Orbalisk Bane

(Members of Team 2 will start on the side of the chasm closer to the "exit"wink
4- Darth Tenebrous, Asajj Ventress, Darth Zannah

3 - General Grievous, Lady Lumiya, Darth Nihl, Darth Talon

2 - RotJ Vader, Darth Caedus

1 - RotS Sidious

As usual thoughts and opinions are much appreciated, and I hope you enjoy!

Tondemonai
Wow, this is a really well thought out thread. I think it deserves a good long first post.

Dead at 5.

Jk. Alright, here we go. For the first fight (6) I think this would personally. Be one of if not the most interesting battle. Not because of it being a good fight but because there would probably be some emotional turmoil for Anakin seeing both Maul and Dooku alive. I think that he would straight away start rushing the two, while Revan tried to shout after him to calm him down. Dooku would shoot lightning at Anakin but Revan would either throw up a Force barrier in front of him or draw the lightning to himself and redirect it. If he did the latter Dooku might be a bit surprised at the sudden change of his lightning's path just enough for Anakin to jump on him; not kill him, but a at least catch him off guard and keep him prone to the return of his own lightning, which could kill him, so to save my thumbs (I'm on my phone) and time, we'll say it does. Jains at this time probably would have made sure to keep Kun from having time to fire off an amulet blast, assuming he has them, but would probably be having a bit of trouble, where Revan would move to using his TK and blasting Kun to the wall and give Jaina the opportunity to finish him off. At this time Anakin would be fighting off Maul, who would probably say some provocative comment about him killing Qui-Gon and make Anakin go all emotional op mode and kill him.

That's all the time I have for now, hope that sets the standard for future posters on this thread.

DarthAnt66
They clear. It's possible they fall at Sidious if he manages to take out Jaina or Anakin quickly with the Force.

Awesome thread though. thumb up

carthage
Probably clearing with all but 5 being a good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.