Canon Vader runs an NJO gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Sabers only
*Vader as of Rebels

Warmup: Valin Horn/Tekli

1. Cilghal
2. Alema Rar
3. Kam Solusar
4. Corran Horn
5. Kyle Katarn
6. Saba Sebatyne (FOTJ)
7. Mara Jade Skywalker (Sacrifice)

Boss: FOTJ Jaina Solo

SunRazer
Falls at the boss.

Angelalex242
Falls to assassin mode Mara. Nobody likes in laws anyways.

If Mara for some reason is denied assassin mode, Jaina sends her granddad to the rest home.

RisingTide
Boss

carthage
in Sabers only I figured Mara had a shot, oh well.

SunRazer
She does, but I'm not sure if it's for the majority.

ILS
Canon Vader's saber feats are basically beating ANH Kenobi and losing to Luke, right? And beating up Lyleks I guess.

Selenial
Not even that, it's Vader as of Rebels. So I'm not seeing what he has that puts him above Mara...

ILS
Because he's a motherf*cking icon, b*tch.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Selenial
Not even that, it's Vader as of Rebels.

Rebels Vader is Vader in his Prime, as confirmed by Pablo Hidalgo.

Angelalex242
I don't think he can perceive assassin mode Mara. In fact, I know he can't. One of Emperor Hand's Mara (that is, as a friggin Teenager) missions was 'spy on Vader.' One does not simply DO that without being really, really damn good at stealth. And hiding in the Force too.

Mara does probably need to go assassin on him though.

SunRazer
Ah, sabers only. He's down at Saba, then.

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
Canon Vader's saber feats are basically beating ANH Kenobi and losing to Luke, right? And beating up Lyleks I guess.

You dont count beating Kanan Jarrus?, lol.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
You dont count beating Kanan Jarrus?, lol. https://38.media.tumblr.com/1a5ff2df78072017a3b27bc54f98e4ac/tumblr_inline_nr52owxCzo1tvo1ro_500.gif

SunRazer
lol

Nephthys
Sabers only, Vader loses to Kyle or Horn. Maybe even lower, I'm not sure he really has any impressive saber feats.

ILS
Ima say Alema

NewGuy01
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.