If you could only post in one forum at KMC...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
...which would it be?
Of the 5-6 forums i regularly hit, i'd have to narrow it down to the Versus Forum. The others are fun, but sometimes i have nothing i want to reply to. Plus i can usually come up with something to contribute there, if nothing else.
So, what forum floats your boat?

Nuke Nixon
OTF 4Life

AsbestosFlaygon
This is a little bit hard of a decision for me.

I started out at the Comics VS forum, but moved on to the OTF and Gen Discussion forum.

So probably OTF.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
OTF 4Life
thumb up

Bardock42
Oh, I don't know, they're all awful.

NewLanceWindu
OTF since it gets the most action that I care about.

~Bun Bun~
OTF!

pile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by riv6672
...which would it be?
Of the 5-6 forums i regularly hit, i'd have to narrow it down to the Versus Forum. The others are fun, but sometimes i have nothing i want to reply to. Plus i can usually come up with something to contribute there, if nothing else.
So, what forum floats your boat? I don't recall ever seeing you in a versus forum xD

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
This is a little bit hard of a decision for me.

I started out at the Comics VS forum, but moved on to the OTF and Gen Discussion forum.

So probably OTF. I started out in the SW versus forum after viewing the site as a guest for years upon years. Then I made an account finally, and eventually I went to practically all the forums.

dynamix
ha great topic. Started out at Comic Versus. Those guys are extraordinary debaters and I love reading the arguments. so I still have a soft spot for that forum. Also like the sports section mostly the basketball and boxing section lol. Just recently got into the OTF and really digging the personalities here also.

riv6672
^^^there can be only ONE, Dynamix McCloud of the Clan McCloud!!! stick out tongue

dynamix
lol ok, then I guess currently its the OTF, ha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.