Darth Zannah vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Thoughts, everyone?

Kurk
Is this a joke?

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
thumb up

I'd give them both a fighting chance. If Mace can lock her into the same stalemate her got Sidious into he'll likely win eventually, but Zannah has a great chance to disengage and mind-blast him.

Problem? :trollface:

Mace would win a protracted duel but I also gave Zannah good odds of putting enough distance between them to bust out the spells like she did against Bane. And I don't see how Vaapad would help Mace against her sorcery. If anything, him getting so close to the darkside would make him extremely vulnerable to Zannah's mental attacks.

Problem? :trollface:

.....but I also gave Zannah good odds of putting enough distance between them to bust out the spells like she did against Bane. And I don't see how Vaapad would help Mace against her sorcery. If anything, him getting so close to the darkside would make him extremely vulnerable to Zannah's mental attacks.

Its obvious since Zannah can hold off Bane (who can beat magnificent duelists like Sirak), and as Neph has reasoned in his brilliant posts Zannah's sorcery is unbeatable

Zannah takes this with ease.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Kurk
Is this a joke?

Hmm... what makes you say that? stick out tongue

Selenial
Originally posted by Aurbere
Hmm... what makes you say that? stick out tongue

The fact that Zannah obviously slaughters? erm

EmperorSidious2
Mace wins sabers

Zannah could compete in the force but ultimately will lose

All out mace wins 7-8/10

Stigma
Mace 10/10.

Raptor22
Mace

Kurk
Originally posted by Selenial
The fact that Zannah obviously slaughters? erm
No, the fact that Mace obviously slaughters wink

carthage
Zannah has faced a more skilled duelist Bane who has defeated Trainee Sirak (the strongest student at the academy), and held his own to Kas'im who was an expert at sparring, etc.

Zannah can also snap necks and push a Bane into a wall, what TK feats does Mace have to compare? And please show me someone more skilled than Sirak that Mace has beaten in a duel.

FreshestSlice
Mace did TK that Mark I Battle Droid once, and that's a pretty comparable showing of Force Mastery to anything Zannah has ever displayed. Which also means Mace takes sabers, because showings in the Force always equates to showings in sabers. Mace may not win, but he definitely gives Zannah one hell of a fight.

Nephthys
Zannah has a good shot here. Windu skirts the edge of the darkside frequently and clearly has a bunch of fear, doubts and demons that she could exploit with her illusions.

FreshestSlice
I'm not going to say that that isn't a valid argument, I'm just wondering why you repeated something Carthage already quoted you saying?

Nephthys
I have carthage on ignore.

SunRazer
Mace wins.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I'm not going to say that that isn't a valid argument, I'm just wondering why you repeated something Carthage already quoted you saying?
Neph actually posting his own opinion definitely is a better way of having his opinion presented than Carthage quoting his posts in other threads just to mock him before he even got involved in this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.