Punisher(War Zone) vs The Lizard(ASM)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Frank Castle from Punisher: War Zone vs Dr. Connors from Amazing Spiderman.

.Frank has a steel brass knucle, two full auto Beretta M92FS Inox with 200 rounds, his S&W M500 Custom with 60 magnum rounds, supressed custom Colt M4A1 Carbine with foregrip, Eotech 552 holographic sights , Beta-C Mag and 500 rounds of 5.56x45 green tip armor piercing rounds, Franchi PA3 short barreled shotgun with 50 12Gauge Slugs, Cobray CM79LF 37mm Grenade Launcher with 6 grenade shells a 5 Gallon Gas Can and a Zippo lighter big grin .

.Win by death

The fight takes place on the same place that the SWAT team gunned down The Lizard. They starts against each other from 40 meters.

Genesis-Soldier
if he has prep with the with the area and booby traps (lol i said "traps"wink with a few grenade shells and the 5 gallon gas can then he stands a good chance

he is armed to the teeth pretty well and does alright with standared fire arms, shotgun and machine guns so eh could be a good long fight

Solid47
Bump.

Omac9
I love the Punisher and even I gotta say the best he could hope for here is to escape alive. Outside of major prep with high explosives, Frank is losing this one.
The Lizard is too fast and strong to face directly even when armed to the teeth.

Impediment
The Punisher is my favorite Marvel character, but as much as I love him he has no hope of winning against the Lizard.

BruceSkywalker
Castle meets his maker

TheVaultDweller
Frank dies. War Zone Punisher was a beast, but he isn't on a level where he could take on the Lizard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.