Kanan Jarrus vs. Eldon Axe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Freddie Prince Jarrus vs. Sith that can't kill a Mando

Who weens?

Battle takes place in Middle Earth

|King Joker|
Can you give me a rundown of Ax's feats? mmm

carthage
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/thevivas/blog/eldon-ax-respect-thread/101807/

Zenwolf
That 2nd accolade already puts Eldon above Kanan. The rest of it just makes it a slaughter.

|King Joker|
Kanan is the more powerful user of TK it seems, but I wonder if Ax's barrier could circumvent that. Sabers should probably also go to Kanan.

Zenwolf
How is Kanan gonna deal with Lighting? Plus it shows there, that Eldon also utilizes TK in a fight something which Kanan hasn't done....or as far as I seen.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Zenwolf
How is Kanan gonna deal with Lighting? Plus it shows there, that Eldon also utilizes TK in a fight something which Kanan hasn't done....or as far as I seen. She may be able to get some wins with lightning if the opportunity arises and/or Kanan doesn't block it, 'cause this fight should be relatively close. But I think Kanan is more overall martially skilled, so he should be able to gain more victories that way, IMO.

As for TK, Kanan hasn't really had the chance to use TK because his opponent was more powerful than him. Kanan himself does have some pretty good Force feats, though: Catching Ezra with the Force while Ezra was plummeting down to Lothal after he fell off the Ghost, pinning the Inquisitor to the ceiling on Stygeon Prime, and stopping a cave-in in A New Dawn. The latter two Force feats are from an out of practice Kanan, too, which adds to the impressiveness.

Zenwolf
Yeah but he still hasn't shown any combat TK, could have still used it by throwing objects or some such. But meh /shrug.

|King Joker|
I think the only chance he could've had to throw objects was when he dueled the Inquisitor at Fort Anaxes, but the Inquisitor was pressing a duel where he had a pretty sizeable edge, so if Kanan were to hypothetically attempt to throw objects at the Inquisitor he would've gotten stabbed. Here, IMO, he has a dueling edge and a power edge, two advantages the Inquisitor consistently had, that Ax does not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.