DC characters Vs Hulk (see details)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
http://dailysuperheroes.com/5-physically-weaker-dc-characters-who-could-easily-defeat-the-hulk/8025

Do you agree with the above?

DarkSaint85
I wrote that article.

riv6672
But do you agree with it, or did you do it for the money?
Because there's no way Green Lantern beats the Hulk.

Star428
I'll admit I laughed when I read the part about a GL construct can "easily hold Hulk".

Mindship
Interesting one-sided article. Now I'd like to see the follow-up: these fights from Hulk's POV. Then I can better judge the outcomes...

...though Manchester Black inducing the superstroke: that was noteworthy. Has MB consistently shown this type of power, or was this a low-showing for Supes? Magic I could understand. But psionics? H'm.

carver9
Flash doesn't hit hard enough imo to pull a win against Hulk. Manchester Black dies and Lantern dies. I agree with the rest though.

riv6672
Originally posted by Star428
I'll admit I laughed when I read the part about a GL construct can "easily hold Hulk".
I just recently made a GRAY Hulk vs Hal thread. Got 2 replies, only one coherent, that gave it to Hulk...stick out tongue

beatboks
Honestly only one I agree with are Flash and Johnny Sorrow.
Zee's best spells could do little more than anoy Lobo and slow him down.
Hulk's regeneration is every bit as good as Lobos as is his durability and damage soak.
No way are GL' beating Hulk.
Just because you can control Doomsday with TP doesnt mean crap vs Hulk. Hulk is immune to TP because his gamma infused body addapts to everything.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Good article tbh, on spot i would say.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Flash doesn't hit hard enough imo to pull a win against Hulk. Manchester Black dies and Lantern dies. I agree with the rest though. the author also brought out that flash can speed steal and turn him into a living statue. Yes, flah can also damage the hulk just by hitting him. If he so chooses, he could hit him several billion times in the span of a second.Originally posted by beatboks
Honestly only one I agree with are Flash and Johnny Sorrow.
Zee's best spells could do little more than anoy Lobo and slow him down.
Hulk's regeneration is every bit as good as Lobos as is his durability and damage soak.
No way are GL' beating Hulk.
Just because you can control Doomsday with TP doesnt mean crap vs Hulk. Hulk is immune to TP because his gamma infused body addapts to everything. She could teleport him out of the fight if she wants to. Also, TP has worked against the hulk before *cough* Thanos *cough* *cough*

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
the author also brought out that flash can speed steal and turn him into a living statue. Yes, flah can also damage the hulk just by hitting him. If he so chooses, he could hit him several billion times in the span of a second. She could teleport him out of the fight if she wants to. Also, TP has worked against the hulk before *cough* Thanos *cough* *cough*

He could hit Hulk a lot but Flash has never koed anyone with punches on Hulk level. I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt that he would do it here either.

Hulk would probably over power Flash speed steal like he overpowers everything else. The guy over powered time stop and also overpowered being teleport ed to another dimension. Lol, its possible.

TP has worked against a CALM Hulk. The picture the guy posted of Hulk in the clip above is WWH and he powered through TP from both Emma and Xaveri who was trying to mind rape him at the same time. Manchester ain't doing jack.

DarkSaint85
What about that lady from New Avengers? In the fight with Hyperion?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What about that lady from New Avengers? In the fight with Hyperion?

Would you call something like that TP? His eyes turned black. We already discussed that she did more than mind attack him. I'm not saying that Hulk has never been mind raped because it has happened but he does have resistance fts as well. A lot of them.

DarkSaint85
He could hit Hulk a lot but Flash has never koed anyone with punches on Hulk level. I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt that he would do it here either.

Hulk would probably over power Flash speed steal like he overpowers everything else. The guy over powered time stop and also overpowered being teleport ed to another dimension. Lol, its possible.

TP has worked against a CALM Hulk. The picture the guy posted of Hulk in the clip above is WWH and he powered through TP from both Emma and Xaveri who was trying to mind rape him at the same time. Manchester ain't doing jack.

Emma and Prof X never tried to rape him at the same time. Emma only said if Charles and her couldn't control him, nothing can.

Prof was also held back by the Stepford Cuckoos in that storyline, so he was hardly at his best.

Sin I AM
Author is using high showings as norm...shit article

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Author is using high showings as norm...shit article

Also mixing all kinds of showings and one time feats. He'd be laughed at here.

Newjak
I agree with Sin the article is using only high end showings for the DC characters while ignoring them for Hulk.

I agree the Flash should win. I would also say Green Lantern should but I don't believe it is through brute construct/energy attacks as implied in the article.

Also the article mentions that Hulk has shown magic resistance and went on to say it didn't matter because Zee just does whatever she wants anyways.

Also Hulk has shown TP resistance before and has a incredible healing factor. So giving the Hulk a stroke probably wouldn't work.

Could have been much better.

deathslash

TP has worked against a CALM Hulk. The picture the guy posted of Hulk in the clip above is WWH and he powered through TP from both Emma and Xaveri who was trying to mind rape him at the same time. Manchester ain't doing jack. Off the top of my head, he's ko'd wonder woman in convergence with a kick to the temple that had the proportional force of a small moon.

He didn't overpower his TP. Xavier explicitly stated that he didn't want to fight and never even tried to defend himself. Get the facts straight before you say something.

Star428
Zatanna could utter all kinds of backward sentences where the result would be counted as a win for her. Putting him to sleep, for one, is something I"m sure she could do. As far as I know, Hulk doesn't have any kind of built-in magic resistance. And also, if Black can affect Superman's blood vessels then I'm sure he can do exact same thing to Hulk. Not saying that would be enough to beat Hulk though. It wasn't enough to beat Clark either.

riv6672
^^^yeah, i did Zatanna/Hilk here, too, and she took the majority.
Not saying that validates this article...

HulkIsHulk
Wow whoever wrote this article knows next to nothing about Hulk

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by ozz81
http://dailysuperheroes.com/5-physically-weaker-dc-characters-who-could-easily-defeat-the-hulk/8025

Do you agree with the above? Absolute shit article (with a misleading and fanboyish title to boot).

Could any of those characters beat Hulk? Perhaps, any character in comics is able to beat almost any other character under the right writer.
But none of them would easily beat the Hulk. And as others have pointed out; ignoring Hulk's high end feats whilst showcasing the DC characters best is just sad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.