Obi-Wan [TPM] vs Kanan and Ezra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red8
Takes place where Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon fought Maul.
No morals.

Round 2: Loser gets dark side amped Whie from Dark Rendezvous.
Round 3: Loser gets Kerra Holt from Knight Errant.

Fated Xtasy
Team Blueberrymanburger

Edit: That sounded trolly, so i'll just say this.

Kanan's force powers may prove dangerous for Kenobi, and seeing as how Ezra and Kanan tk'ed a prime Vader, Kenobi... loses?

They lose a duel pretty solidly IMO

Zenwolf
A distracted Vader Fated, totally different.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
A distracted Vader Fated, totally different.
True enough.

Either way, if Ezra can keep Obi-Wan back with his blastersaber Kanan could capitalize with TK and with Kenobi momentarily dazed, they could TK him together.

ares834
Kenobi was able to keep up with Maul and even make him backpedal...

He stomps.

Lord Stark
TPM Kenobi honestly has the general skillset/ experience to be a Jedi Knight, and the raw swordsmanship of a Jedi Master. He should be able to take Round 1 and 2.

NewGuy01
Kanan and Kenobi are similar in that they were both trained by Council-level masters, but Kenobi was a good deal further in his training and was more prodigious to begin with. I'm skeptical that Ezra could close the gap.

So Kenobi.

Darth Thor
Kenobi stomps.

EmperorSidious2
I'd say kenobi as the weak link being Ezra would let the team down. Kenobi was also able to hold his own against Darth maul so I don't see him losing here.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
True enough.

Either way, if Ezra can keep Obi-Wan back with his blastersaber Kanan could capitalize with TK and with Kenobi momentarily dazed, they could TK him together. I don't think they're smart enough to work like that.

SunRazer
It's a relatively hard fight, but Kenobi wins.

Kurk
In a difficult fight, Kenobi wins 9/10

ILS
Kenobi is so far out of their paygrade it's not even funny.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ILS
Kenobi is so far out of their paygrade it's not even funny. thumb up Ezra can't fight for shit yet, and is basically useless. Kanan is also completely outmatched by Kenobi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.