Jace Malcom vs Captain Rex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Everyone is peaked

Round 1: Unarmed takes place in kick box arena
Round 2: Everyone gets their weapons of choice and fight to the death on Endor starting 50ft apart

Zenwolf
Probably Rex, was never really impressed with Jace tbh. I mean aside from knocking aside two Sith Warriors and bull rushing Malgus...eh..

Although he may take Round 2 just due to his gatling blaster cannon, he'll have a greater rate of firepower and range compared to Rex's dual blaster pistols.

red8
Not to take anything away from Rex, but Jace was going up against what I assume were force sensitive sith acolytes in that one video with Satele's hadoken.

Rex didn't fare to well against Dooku's lightning in Yoda's vision.
Jace at least survived lightning from Malgus, though it's quite possible that Dooku's lightning was far more powerful.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by red8
Not to take anything away from Rex, but Jace was going up against what I assume were force sensitive sith acolytes in that one video with Satele's hadoken.

Rex didn't fare to well against Dooku's lightning in Yoda's vision.
Jace at least survived lightning from Malgus, though it's quite possible that Dooku's lightning was far more powerful.

He didn't really fight em though, he just sorta shoved em away. Also those Sith guys were hardly intelligent tbh...

At that time also, Malgus doesn't have any real Force Lighting feats. So Jace surviving it seems probable, plus also the body suit is insulated against electrical attacks, so Rex would probably survive it too. Plus it seems to me Malgus was just subduing him so he could be executed in a slow fashion...why not just kill him, no idea.

Nephthys
Malcom. He took on Sith. Rex was fighting retarded battle droids.

Emperordmb
I'll side with Jace in both rounds

|King Joker|
Rex wins because his dick is bigger.

Emperordmb
Jace got to bone Satele, and Jango Fett, whom Rex is a clone of, had to rely on cloning to get a son instead of actual sex with a woman.

I very much doubt the truth of your statement tbh.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Jace got to bone Satele, and Jango Fett, whom Rex is a clone of, had to rely on cloning to get a son instead of actual sex with a woman.

I very much doubt the truth of your statement tbh. http://divorcedmoms.blob.core.windows.net/cm-dm-imgupload/635347412552170157waitwhatgif.gif

Emperordmb
Jace got to bone Satele,
First statement I was making.

Jango Fett, whom Rex is a clone of, had to rely on cloning to get a son instead of actual sex with a woman.
Second statement I was making.

It just gets weird if you mix them up lol.

WildBantha88
I hate Jace because he ****ed Sateles and she is my wifey. I love Jace because he fathered Theron who is one of my favorites.

I have a love hate relationship with Jace. Rex on the other hand just exists

carthage
Has Rex ever confronted firepower comparable to Jace's rapidfire blaster canon before?

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by carthage
Has Rex ever confronted firepower comparable to Jace's rapidfire blaster canon before? yes, Droidekas and rapid fire from armies of battledroid which he easily dodges

Emperordmb
Battledroids have absolute shit aim, and droidekas still don't have the same aim or firing speed Jace has.

Zenwolf
Battledroids have absolute shit aim, and droidekas still don't have the same aim or firing speed Jace has.

No lie lol.

You know it's funny as I think the Battle Droids are literally the only ones noted as per canon to have terrible aiming capabilities because they use a basic algorithm.

Which makes sense as to why the CIS sends them in droves.

Also yeah true on the Droidekas, Jace's cannon has way more firepower output.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Zenwolf
No lie lol.

You know it's funny as I think the Battle Droids are literally the only ones noted as per canon to have terrible aiming capabilities because they use a basic algorithm.

Which makes sense as to why the CIS sends them in droves.
The example that always comes to mind for me is when an army of battledroids surrounds Ima Gun Di and starts shooting at him, and when he looks up, he stops defending himself with his blade for literally five seconds straight with no dodging or cover, and not one blasterbolt manages to hit him in those five seconds.

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Also yeah true on the Droidekas, Jace's cannon has way more firepower output.
yarp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.