Who is Luke Skywalker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
It's a simple question, answer it to your fancy

|King Joker|
???

Emperordmb
The greatest Jedi ever

|King Joker|
A creepy loner who runs various brother/sister incest blogs on the HoloNet.

Prof. T.C McAbe
He is the chosen one... and he is my father. And my mother... my brother... my friend. He is you... and me. He is all of us.

Nalaniel
Space Jesus.

NewGuy01
Depending on whether we're talking about his canon incarnation or his legends one; you'd get very different answers from me, tbh.

quanchi112
An incesutuous creepy Jedi that led a band of misfits and rabble rousers into defeating the righteous empire.

Fated Xtasy
better than Khan and the entire star trek universe?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
better than Khan and the entire star trek universe?

Trocity
LOL. jerry

Q99
He's a clone created by Thrawn, of course.

The Merchant
A sexy young boy who grew up to be a gorgeous Man.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
better than Khan and the entire star trek universe? Ridiculous. Khan would eradicate the sister lover unlike his weak papa.

Darth Abonis
The catalyst for the chosen one.

EmperorSidious2
Luke Skywalker is the most powerful being (beside the ones spirits and other beings in that area) to ever exist. He would wipe the floor with khan due to being faster and more powerful. He is the son of Anakin Skywalker and padme Amidala. Apprentice to famed Jedi grandmaster yoda, Jedi guardian Obi wan keno I, and the greatest smith lord of all time Darth Sidious. He is brother to Princess Leia, and brother in law to Han Solo. He is the head of the most powerful line of force weilders aside from the ones. He is the true bringer of balance to the force.

NewGuy01
The greatest Smith Lord was clearly not Sidious.

|King Joker|
https://36.media.tumblr.com/b3cdb5dd0f7f2e63d90124e80f62adee/tumblr_inline_nsj9s63Ox51qbhm7a_540.png

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by The Merchant
A sexy young boy who grew up to be a gorgeous Man.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/127JeHZl15PRII/giphy.gif

Originally posted by quanchi112
Ridiculous. Khan would eradicate the sister lover unlike his weak papa.

http://imgfave-herokuapp-com.global.ssl.fastly.net/image_cache/1357639164501375_animate.gif

Lord Lucien
Luke is love. Luke is life.

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
He is the chosen one... and he is my father. And my mother... my brother... my friend. He is you... and me. He is all of us.

I like your style sir. cool

WildBantha88
Many interesting responses but most have just listed his accomplishments or who he is related to. No one has yet truely answered who Luke Skywalker is.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Space Jesus. except for this one. I like this answer

Tzeentch
Luke is people.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The greatest Smith Lord was clearly not Sidious.

He killed teh rule of two...
And was a trllish dude rather than a pure shemer...

Revanchiste
Luke = I wanna be like him. Luke = the Jedi everybody loved to be except me...

Trocity
Mark Hamill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.