Vulcan Vs Parasite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Who sucks more?

Parasite has absorbed flight powers prior to the start of the fight.

(Pre DC nu Parasite)

leonidas
lol pre52 parasite should take it. not sure about 52 version... even before draining he has some measure of super powers (strength, durability) and he absorbs pretty fast iirc.

Scoobless
C'mon...

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Scoobless
C'mon...

You know for some people it's always a game of 6 degrees from Superman.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
You know for some people it's always a game of 6 degrees from Superman.

100000000% agree. They can't help but mention him in every damn thread, even when he's not there.

Obsessed, is what they are.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
100000000% agree. They can't help but mention him in every damn thread, even when he's not there.

Obsessed, is what they are.

Agreed. Funny you should reference him.

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
C'mon...

c'mon whut? parasite is...pretty durn powerful. you could argue a back and forth i guess. parasite drains, then vulcan drains him. if that's the case, not sure who it would end. or quick draw--vulcan controls the electricity in his mind and shuts him down before he starts to suffer from the drain. but that would be out of character for him, and he's never used his powers so quickly. you have an energy controller vs an energy manipulator. parasite can absorb almost any form of energy, and vulcan can control almost any form. i think vulcan would weaken pretty quickly. the question would be could he get the energy back before parasite's physical dominance takes him out. we are talking about someone who has repeatedly gone h2h with superman. that kind of opponent did pretty well against vulcan last time they met up...

you could make a case for vulcan. i think you could make a slightly better one for parasite is all's i'm saying....

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Agreed. Funny you should reference him.

I did?

Zack M
Parasite.

Delta1938
Originally posted by leonidas
lol pre52 parasite should take it. not sure about 52 version... even before draining he has some measure of super powers (strength, durability) and he absorbs pretty fast iirc.

I haven't read all of his appearances, but some feats off the top of my head include draining Firehawk like she was nothing while several feat away, draining Firestorm easily, and casually absorbing the energy of a small scale nuclear reaction in his first few appearances. From what I'd seen he drained Superman pretty easily at least twice(once to a husk, another when his powers were out of control and Superman was actually massive in size due to overcharged on solar energy), and, if you count Amazo using Parasite's powers, quickly and simultaneously drained Black Lightning, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and Superman, even after Superman had successfully resisted the Hollow Men(who drained The Ray completely, it seemed). Among other things.

Oh, and when he drained Superman to controllable levels? Yeah, Superman accidentally burned Parasite to a skeleton(assuming he'd have absorbed the heat vision from the start), and Parasite absorbed that heat vision not only to restore himself, but then drained Superman to "normal" and actually became stronger than Superman.

Zack M
He just went up against the JLA in Bryan Hitch's run. He can be pretty beatly. He also absorbed a lot of the Speed Force too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.